Welding Wire Blueprint (L) clicking service

Nakor of Boreft

Guardian
Society
Helping on Next |Island
Nakor of Boreft
Just to see if there's demand for this...

Since WW has a nice MU. Crsafting it can be nicely profitable...you just need to have the skills.

I am metal engineer level 10 (Welding wire blueprint (L) maxed) and have gathered materials for it in quantity at nice MU.

What i offer:
I offer to click your welding wire blueprints for you. Offering my time and skills.
You pay a fee per click for the materials i've sourced and get all the results.

How it works:
If you have a Welding wire blueprint (L) and wish to use my service. Contact me in game.
I can stream everything on my twitch channel for transparency.
You give me the blueprints and i go crafting*
When the crafting is done, you can pay me for the materials used and receive all results from the crafting. Welding wire, materials returned, residue and found blueprints.

Skills for me and everything else for you :)

* Since i always carry Welding wire blueprints. Chances are that i won't click the one you gave me, but that amount of clicks on others. This simply to use up the blueprints with the lowest amount of clicks first.

Last edited:
If it's so profitable and you're already buying the materials, why not just sell it yourself and keep the profit?

If it's so profitable and you're already buying the materials, why not just sell it yourself and keep the profit?

I had bp's for a few thousand clicks and that went nicely. Now the bp's are gone and i hardly craft, so i don't get many new ones. Since EP I will also drop them i know there are people with the bp's and not the skills to have it maxed yet.

Since they often don't sell on the AH. A society mate of mine said he tt-ed them. I asked him to save them for me.
There is demand for the product. I have the skills, just not the bp's.

Since they often don't sell on the AH.

The going rate in street market has been somewhere between 120% and 160% for the last few years.

On auction, on the other hand, it's mathematically impossible to have a price below 200% that would cover the fee.

I found some doing the Monria daily to level my skills, was given some by happy clients from my free blueprint loan service and was sold a bunch at tt by a friend. Even here on the forum, you see people asking 160% and 170%

If people can't sell them. Why not (let me) click them!

Welding wire has a monthly MU of 160%, so with bp's and mats at nice prices, there's a guaranteed profit there.

Last edited:
Weldin wire has a monthly MU of 160%, so with bp's and mats at nice prices, there';s a guaranteed profit there.

Actually there is no guaranteed profit on Welding wire....not unless you are going to cover the losses? (quite often the total welding wire you get will allow you to break even or make a small profit, but there are many times you wont profit even if you haven't paid MU for the BP's)

Where this could be beneficial is that you have all the materials, meaning someone doesn't have to go source them.
My question is what MU do you charge for these materials? I would hope that it's less than what you would pay for the materials on the AH?

Or instead, if your wanting to get the skills, why not charge a fee per click and cover the materials yourself? (don't remember the cost per click but it was not high). Also they provide the BP's so you don't need to cover that MU.

Actually there is no guaranteed profit on Welding wire....not unless you are going to cover the losses? (quite often the total welding wire you get will allow you to break even or make a small profit, but there are many times you wont profit even if you haven't paid MU for the BP's)

Where this could be beneficial is that you have all the materials, meaning someone doesn't have to go source them.
My question is what MU do you charge for these materials? I would hope that it's less than what you would pay for the materials on the AH?

Or instead, if your wanting to get the skills, why not charge a fee per click and cover the materials yourself? (don't remember the cost per click but it was not high). Also they provide the BP's so you don't need to cover that MU.

Thank you for a very constructive post.

My apologies for the late reply. I have definitely not abandonned the idea, but been very busy IRL. Leaving not enough energy to think this over.

You are right that there are no guarantees. Crafting is, like hunting and mining, always a gamble.
However with the skills to have the blueprint maxed and good prices for the materials. Chances are the best they can be.

After doing some calcul;ations with MU on the materials, i came to the conclusion that a MU of 2% less only matters on larger quantities. A fee per click seems clearest and most straight forward. Thank you for that suggestion.

Last edited:
Price has been set to 15 pec per click

Contact me in game if you want to use my service

I'm currently on Toulan, but have all materials on Calypso

Back on Caly, so contact me if you want to make use of those WW blueprints!

Still on Caly and offering this service.

Mats for about 800 clicks left in stock and looking for better deals to get the fee per click down.

For now it's still 15 pec per click to have your Welding Wire blueprints clicked by a crafter that's maxed on it
nakor-crafting-professions-1.jpg

Last edited:
1000 clicks worth of materials in storage and i got the fee down to 14 pec per click!!

tt of materials is 13.01 pec per click. This is the best price you can get!

I did a 1000 clicks run yesterday.

It can be seen on my twitch (premiere at 12:00 CEST)

Results:
1000 clicks would cost you 140 ped

68.8 ped of welding wire
3.26 ped of energy mater residue
139.5 ped of metal residue

237 alternative ingot
130 ospra ingot
228 lysterium ingot
4039 vibrant sweat

In conclusion. A very nice result in tt value!

It is possible to sell me back materials for 130 clicks at 14 pec per click. Leaving you with less materials and more PED.

Did a 421 click run for a client yesterday.

You can view the video on my twitch channel.

No hofs, but a small profit for him :D

Last edited:
Still offering this service.;)

I've got mats for a good 1800 clicks in storage, so PM me!

Bump for this great service.

For only 14 pec per click i can click your Welding wire blueprints.
at 13.01 pec tt (the 0.01 being vibrant sweat) that's a very good deal!

Materials in storage for 1375 clicks

Back