Rent a Medic (RaM) the Service Society / Improved Fap / Adjusted Fap / Adjusted Rest / Divine 15% healing

Hero

Old Alpha
Society
Rent a Medic
Elena Elena GAC
Time for a new thead the old one can´t be edited.

Terms of Business:
Healing rates advertised are per hour but will be charged on a minute counting.(1hr17minutes)
Clock starts upon call, so to avoid unnecessary charges, please ensure you are organised to start immediately.
Where required, planet transfers will be charged in addition to healing service provided.
Regardless of service chosen, all Mind Essence used for jumps and, where applicable, healing chips, requires to be reimbursed in full. If you choose Medical Heal Enhancers for any fap the aditional decay and broken enhancer get be added.
All charges applied will be relevant to the healing service actually provided (ie if service originally requested changes, then price charged will also change).
If you want to form a team with me its up to you, but the decay stays the same what the repair terminal say, so all are a bonus what comes from team.

Tier One ServiceVivo S10
Individual – decay only*
Team - 0.50 ped/hr plus decay
* In approximately 90% of cases, experience has shown the Tier Two Service to be more cost efficient.

Tier Two ServiceAdjusted Restoration Chip
5 ped/hr total plus decay and ME is used from teleporting or divine buffs*
No teams allowed
*There may be the occasional need to use an Adjusted FAP to stave off imminent death. Decay for this will be added where required.

Tier Three Service – Adjusted Medic Service
Adjusted FAP Tier 6 max 65 hp with Adjusted Restoration and Divine Buff Chips
Individual – 5 ped/hr plus decay, Mindessence and broken enhancers if you chose 1-6 enhancers
Team – 7.5 ped/hr plus decay, Mindessence and broken enhancers if you chose 1-6 enhancers

Tier Fourth Service
Improved Fap Tier 1 max 126 hp Service 50 / hr included Decay and ME used for jumps. Divine got at the top.
For teams i will take a 60 ped fee per hour.

Tier Fifth Service
6 Ped / hr for Divine Buff Service is most only for the hardcore uber Mod + Imp + Divine hunters they know who is meant :)

Tier Sith Service
All above same + 10 Ped for traveling on your destination planet

VIVO UR125 maxed 60-80 hp / 5 PED
VIVO UR150 maxed 63,7-84,9 hp / 5 PED
VIVO UR175 maxed 77,1-102,9 hp / 7 PED
VIVO UR200 maxed 67,6-109 hp / 7 PED

Adepted VIVO UR175 15 uses 48,7-90 hp / 7 PED
Hedok SK-80 maxed 68,6-91,4 hp / 5,50 PED
Hedok SK-120 16 uses 67,7-98,0 hp / 7 PED

Other faps possible too give me a shout with link to look if my skills match them.

Picture needed for old memories :)

Last edited:
Elenas Pet Kindergarten

DPS Service

You can hire me as a hunting supporter
You provide the weapon and ammunition and at the end of the hunt you get the rest back (Ammunition and Weapon) and if i have some cost for armor, mindessence, amps .... this decay you give me than.

or

i provide the weapon and you the ammunition.
At the end of the run you pay me my used decay and i give you the rest ammo back.

I use everything what you give me and match my skillprofessions. This is good if you want to use some stuff noone will buy and you dont want to tt and you get a bit bonus DPS with me.

My Profession Levels:
Ranged Laser Damage 39,3
BLP Sniper 36,1
Swordsman 26,2

Electro 19,8
Pyro 19,8

My Mainweapon i use atm by myself and for DPS is ArMatrix LR-30 (L) + A-105

Last edited:
Reserved II

Mining Service as well free for now......
Prospector 18,7
Surveyor 17,4
Equipment; Finder 106

Blacklist for all Pilots you can use if you want

Ruskov Molotov hired and not payed (pickup)
Zohar Zah Gunman

Last edited:
Last edited:
Equus Warp Service.....

Terms of buisness:
Make sure that you have downloaded all updates that are needed to start and land on them. If you carry some lootable stuff its not insured, you carry it on your own risk. Service is payabele in advance or if i reach your destination to pick up. If i forgot to ask let me know your weight that i know what i can carry. Maximum weight atm 138 kg without using gravity Boxes with them 1200 kg possible. You can trade stuff to us and we manage in boxes or each box cost 100 PED collerteral and you manage self your weight. Again what we or you carry is not insured.

Services:

Tier 0,5: For 1 Arkadia Underground you got 5 warps if pickup or not. A double warp will take 2 warps.

Tier 1: Warps from same planet we both are 20 Ped

Tier 2: Pick you up from another planet and warp to your destination 25 Ped

Tier 3: Double warping destination and back to other planet 30 Ped if with pickup 35maximum 10 miutes waiting.

Tier 4: Healing Service on each planet my normal heal Services + 10 ped for traveling.

Tier 5: All above but if you have more weight, i have right now 39 Gravitation boxes make 900kg possible. You can rent each box for 100 PED collerteral and transport your stuff self or you give me your loot and i place in boxes. You have to stuck them in themself to get less weight at the end. I dont give collerteral for looable stuff this is your risk to transport.

Last edited:
Reserved V.......

Last edited:
Brilliant service,

I've hired Elena many times and I've always been happy I've done so..

The cost is always lower than I expect when it comes to paying at the end too..

Many many warm recommendations!

Best Healer in Entropia Universe

^Bump Bump for you ^ ^Bump Bump for you ^^Bump Bump for you ^^Bump Bump for you ^^Bump Bump for you

^Bump Bump for you ^ ^Bump Bump for you ^^Bump Bump for you ^^Bump Bump for you ^^Bump Bump for you

Best Healer in Entropia Universe Best Healer in Entropia Universe Best Healer in Entropia Universe

Must say Elena's service is top quality.
When I'm not loosing peds on THE (for wich i absolutly need mod fapper) Elena is my first choice.
Her service is complete, and complete from a hunters point of view means:
- always focused on hunter
- quick revive and pos capturing
- flys you to safe pos and so on

Keep it going Elena!

Ronny

Good heals. bump noob :D

you are welcome Summertime :)

New Tier 6 Service added for Entropiafund LA´s

Equus Warp Service.....

Got now a Equus with UL Space Truster and Warp drive.

Terms of buisness:

Make sure that you have downloaded all updates that are needed to start and land on them. Prices include landing fees. If you carry some lootable stuff its not insured, you carry it on your own risk. Service is payabele in advance or if i reach your destination to pick up. If i forgot to ask let me know your weight that i know what i can carry.

Services:

Tier 1: Warps from same planet we both are 20 Ped

Tier 2: Pick you up from another planet and warp to your destination 25 Ped

Tier 3: Double warping destination and back to other planet 30 Ped

Tier 4: Healing Service on each planet my normal heal Services + 10 ped for traveling.

I usually don't leave feedbacks about business unless they are positive but oh man this guy :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Worst warp service whit zero F give for their customers ! I highly advice any of you looking for a Equus warp service to skip this guy!

I wont go in details unless someone is interest and can pm me . bye

When you sayed rdy ? Your ship was in 1/3 life and then i ask " so its not safe and i supost to jumpo and get looted " then thats was enought for me to call you fishy . Last time i used warp i payed 100 ped before that again 100 . Its not about peds for me .Its about begin honest and inform people and also to repair your crap ship

I have friend that is long time in space and he told me that as long we under 135kg there is no chance of pyrites kill whit Equus ! Do you agree whit that Hero ?

Yea its very easy to ignore after got payed . You are hillarious

And stop lie your crappy ship wasnt repaired !

No i dont agree with that its always possible to get shootet in equus and yes its easy to ignore someone that i dont want to do a buisness with again. Its called free market

Last edited:
I have friend that is long time in space and he told me that as long we under 135kg there is no chance of pyrites kill whit Equus ! Do you agree whit that Hero ?

Yea its very easy to ignore after got payed . You are hillarious

And stop lie your crappy ship wasnt repaired !

Your friend told you wrong.

You go into space you can be looted if shot down, easy as that.
Even the biggest MS can be shot down, there is simply no gurantee that you wont be shot down.

Why do you expect Elena to lie about that simple fact to their customers.

Those who claim its absolutely save and no chance to get shot down are lying and offering the bad service.

Nothing in space is 100% save!

Elena was honest to you and you ordered her so you have to pay her, easy as that.

Only positiv experience with Elena, offering good service.

Take it as free bump :)

Your friend told you wrong.

You go into space you can be looted if shot down, easy as that.
Even the biggest MS can be shot down, there is simply no gurantee that you wont be shot down.

Why do you expect Elena to lie about that simple fact to their customers.

Those who claim its absolutely save and no chance to get shot down are lying and offering the bad service.

Nothing in space is 100% save!

Elena was honest to you and you ordered her so you have to pay her, easy as that.

Only positiv experience with Elena, offering good service.

Take it as free bump :)

First of all we talk here about Equus and not MS so get your shit straight . I believe in what my friend told me because he is also an owner of Equus and didnt even run warp business to be matter . There is almost no F way we get looted whit equus af far we not over weight .

Hero was rude , he was after peds and didnt care if he was going to take me to my destination or no because he get pay anyway . As you see in his chat log ...

I dont care about this person to trying negative rep his business .

AND HE FOR THIRD TIME he ask "ok rdy" whit 1/3 repaired ship ..

Updated the most Services.....

Updatetd Warp service more gravo boxes.......

They were patient with me while filling the Lux Boxes. There was no rushing or pushing about that.

For me it worked out, collateral for boxes, fill them and dump things back from the boxes to my own inventory when we landed. I felt safe.

Maybe Elena should have added, that it was many years ago that his ship ever was looted. That would have helped to point out that in fact its always possible to get looted, on the other hand the probability every one can think about themselves with that information.

trustworthy and very friendly :) forgot my items but she messaged me and i got em back right away. will use this service alot :)

fast and reliable as usual
travelled with 1800 ped of crafted weapons in antigravity box. no issues (of course).

Used their service several times. and I can only recommend :)

Thanks for the WARP. I am very satisfied with you. I definitely recommend this Equuse warp for others :) he returned everything to me during the trade :) very trustworthy, I will definitely fly more often.

Last edited:
Back