Achievement: My first Mayhem was a success!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Hey all,

I remember the first year they rolled out Merry Mayhem. I was a non depositor, and my bankroll was extremely limited. Back then it was just a kill fest, you got points for killing Atrox, Feffoids, and Exarosaurs (LA owners had a blast). There was no way I could compete in that first Mayhem, and so it went for several years to follow.
Then MindArk announced various categories for Mayhem. I thought "oh neat, I could perhaps compete!" but they limited it based on Health, and my health put me in a category far above my DPS, equipment, or PED card.
Then came Easter 2018... Now they had 10 categories, and health was a "soft cap". I was now only limited by level! Seeing as how I maxed my Zorra's HK ages ago, and it provides sufficient firepower for all my ingame activities, I chose to chip down to the category of my gun and PED card. Category 4 was a good choice, since I had access to some competitive weapons for that category. Although I did not have the best gear for the category (I was outgunned by 10 base DPS and 2 weapon tiers), I managed to sweep 1st place in defense!

1st_place.jpg

I want to recognize some people, as this was a team effort and I could not have done this without the help of these amazing people. So in no particular order, huge thanks to the following individuals;

Failivrin
Jseven
Boo Who
VandalHand

Thank you so much guys, I could not have done it without you.

1hr 36m 37s is pretty dang impressive! Nicely done Jack!

GZ! :)

Awesome work mate!!!

It has to be said that this was THE best Defense time in the ENTIRE of Mayhem across all categories. Congrats for that!

Looking forward to competing with/against you next time ;)

Back