Credit where credit is due.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am sure everyone has noticed by now that with the last release when you open your inventory or storage you open them where you left them and not in tools as they have been since I started. It was always irritating to me to go in to either and when first starting and have to watch the little percentage counter just to open up tools. What was even worse if you had a little lag that day you had to wait when you switched to slots. Much better MA much better and thank you.

That was the sugar and now the vinegar. I also noticed that when using the TP ,before the release mentioned above, when you entered the TP the cursor changed to a pointer so you could select your destination and when you reached your destination it turn to your "sight" so you could run and direct yourself with mouse movement. Now it seems that is no longer the case, the cursor stays a pointer. Not a big deal at all but just wondering why when we get something good we have to lose something else that was also handy.

you must be either kidding or be the biggest troll in this forum... the cursor mode bug when using tps has been there for months and for months people cried that they should finally fix that damn shit, then they do and now you come here and cry that this "feature" has been removed? insane...

Diet gurus sometimes say a bit of vinegar daily can help your waistline. Drink up buttercup.

This has been going on for a long time...people complain about something for a while and then MA finally listen to them and change it. Then other people complain that they changed it....usually after a while of listening to that, MA will change it back...then repeat.....its the circle of EU.

How can we break this cycle?

This has been going on for a long time...people complain about something for a while and then MA finally listen to them and change it. Then other people complain that they changed it....usually after a while of listening to that, MA will change it back...then repeat.....its the circle of EU.

How can we break this cycle?

Bring back Voting booth. :yup:

make it possible again to ath unamped.

that's too easy to achieve it.
increase turnovers in mining by at least a coefficient of x5 what is right now.
decrease tt return by at least 15% to all playerbase while keep the same amount of people motivated to continuously drop probes despite the fact everyone is continuously complaining about HUGE VOLATILITY in the current loot system
when the ath happens the lucky one won't withdraw all the money and create new account
problem solved.
now convince people this is good because we certainly understand you beg for lucky peds from the sky.

that's too easy to achieve it.
increase turnovers in mining by at least a coefficient of x5 what is right now.
decrease tt return by at least 15% to all playerbase while keep the same amount of people motivated to continuously drop probes despite the fact everyone is continuously complaining about HUGE VOLATILITY in the current loot system
when the ath happens the lucky one won't withdraw all the money and create new account
problem solved.
now convince people this is good because we certainly understand you beg for lucky peds from the sky.

theres this thing called probability. your tiny brain might not be able to understand it but it is possible to achieve unamped aths again without fucking over the general tt return.
one example would be to remove the chance for a medium - big multi altogether, which usually arent needed to profit anyway, if you do it correctly, so your general return after MU wouldnt suffer much. those would add up over time to make bigger multis unamped possible again. what im talking about getting a tiny bit thrill back into mining. at least let us have 10x multis like in hunting as well.

if you would stop trying to insult every low level player out there you might give constructive criticism for once instead of trying to be a sassy little girl.

on a side note: it would be nice to have a new mining area with resources only obtainable there where no amp mining is allowed. that would keep the prices up and would start generating MU again. cos amps killed MU, and then MA took the fun out of mining as well with giving a max 500x multi.

That was the sugar and now the vinegar. I also noticed that when using the TP ,before the release mentioned above, when you entered the TP the cursor changed to a pointer so you could select your destination and when you reached your destination it turn to your "sight" so you could run and direct yourself with mouse movement. Now it seems that is no longer the case, the cursor stays a pointer. Not a big deal at all but just wondering why when we get something good we have to lose something else that was also handy.

That was a bug, and extremely vexing to most of us. You can still shift to aim mode manually and make use of this wonderful "feature" yourself.

I just wanted to vote but there is no option 0 stars.Where do I complain?

I consider 3 stars "average", anything below that is "below average" and anything above that is "above average" - but of course there's no standardized system to my knowledge.

I consider 3 stars "average", anything below that is "below average" and anything above that is "above average" - but of course there's no standardized system to my knowledge.

I completely agree with you.This is why I was searching for 0 stars option so I can cast my vote.

I completely agree with you.This is why I was searching for 0 stars option so I can cast my vote.

Why, this is a hilariously funny thread. :laugh:

It would be better yet with some rum:

:cool:

you must be either kidding or be the biggest troll in this forum... the cursor mode bug when using tps has been there for months and for months people cried that they should finally fix that damn shit, then they do and now you come here and cry that this "feature" has been removed? insane...

I don't think is has been months and as I said I meant to mention it before because I really do like the feature.

Humm in the release notes for 15.6.1:

•Fixed an issue causing unintended switching to Aim Mode after teleporting. I thought it was an enhancement myself. I am not sure what MA was thinking because what are you going to do in pointer mode after reaching the next TP??

BTW why do people who don't like my posts keep reading them ??? Just to bitch. I would not even open my posts if I were them.

I am not sure what MA was thinking because what are you going to do in pointer mode after reaching the next TP??

Some people play exclusively in "pointer mode" and the sudden loss of control after every jump was, to put it mildly, unwelcome. And it had been months indeed, since the last November at least, although I see people complaining in December that it was much longer.

BTW why do people who don't like my posts keep reading them ???....I would not even open my posts if I were them.

Because I literally give you the benefit of the doubt every time you post. Every time I open one of your threads I walk in with an open mind.

Because I literally give you the benefit of the doubt every time you post. Every time I open one of your threads I walk in with an open mind.
I don't think I remember you being overly critical but more of honest comments rather than slamming and I do welcome those comments to help me to continue to learn.

Some people play exclusively in "pointer mode" and the sudden loss of control after every jump was, to put it mildly, unwelcome. And it had been months indeed, since the last November at least, although I see people complaining in December that it was much longer.

I am not sure what you are saying. When you use the teleporter to go from Icarus to Port Atlantis and arrive in pointer mode what do you do to move ? Unless you are talking about using a chip but I still don't see how a player would move about without using aim mode. I have not used a TP chip so I don't know if that went to aim also. I was just talking the teleporter. I must be missing something but I just can't see it.

Just a side note but is anyone else getting script error messages, I seem to get them when change a view every time and just started today.

I play entirely in 3rd person pointer mode, moving is simple as wasd and either zc or right click to rotate. It allows for movement, using your mouse to inspect mobs/players or doing things in your inventory. I play side by side windowed mode and you can just move your cursor out of EU to select your browser

I read this at the end of the last page and was flooded with a sensation about something that happens to me in real life with people. Note that it happens as a combination of 'me' and 'them'...

I was even happier when I clicked on the next page and saw the OP reply:

"I don't think I remember you being overly critical but more of honest comments rather than slamming and I do welcome those comments to help me to continue to learn."

I almost responded earlier on the topic itself, but was caught by the fact that I have posted negatively about MA quite a bit. It is hard for me to give "credit where credit is due", without its evil sibling "debit where debit is due" getting in on the action.

Yes, I try and be balanced and neutral. I have noticed that the bigger my positive would be about almost any vu, the bigger an accompanying negative there is as well. It is so consistent that I'm starting to believe it must be a universal law! ;)

Ooh wee, I've been wondering when lonely old CozMoDan would bless us with his his brilliant insight again.
So this time our genius is abit annoyed that something many have been struggling with has been fixed? Aww :dunce:

Humm in the release notes for 15.6.1:

•Fixed an issue causing unintended switching to Aim Mode after teleporting. I thought it was an enhancement myself. I am not sure what MA was thinking because what are you going to do in pointer mode after reaching the next TP??

BTW why do people who don't like my posts keep reading them ??? Just to bitch. I would not even open my posts if I were them.

Same reason people cant look away from trainwrecks. Its horrible but you cant stop looking.

I am not sure what you are saying. When you use the teleporter to go from Icarus to Port Atlantis and arrive in pointer mode what do you do to move ?

I play entirely in 3rd person pointer mode, moving is simple as wasd and either zc or right click to rotate. It allows for movement, using your mouse to inspect mobs/players or doing things in your inventory.

Yes, exactly what he said.

I don't think I remember you being overly critical but more of honest comments rather than slamming and I do welcome those comments to help me to continue to learn.

He's not overly critical. He's just being honest. As he always is.

I must admit, I do understand his reaction completely. But dont worry Dan, there will always be haters. Just do your thing and post what you want. As you said, it's our own choice to read what you write.

;)

I play entirely in 3rd person pointer mode, moving is simple as wasd and either zc or right click to rotate. It allows for movement, using your mouse to inspect mobs/players or doing things in your inventory. I play side by side windowed mode and you can just move your cursor out of EU to select your browser

When I first started that is exactly what I did on a TP run. I just never thought of using that way all the time. I hunt most of the time so I like aim mode most all of the time but I see the appeal of the other way. I don't think I would like it for hunting because I don't use loot pills any more so I have to R-click and it is easy in aim mode.

Thanks for the info.

Ooh wee, I've been wondering when lonely old CozMoDan would bless us with his his brilliant insight again.
So this time our genius is abit annoyed that something many have been struggling with has been fixed? Aww :dunce:

[/B]

Same reason people cant look away from trainwrecks. Its horrible but you cant stop looking.

Annoyed by you :confused: You must be kidding :laugh: speaking of a train wreck lol. Ok no more replies you can have the last word I know you cave it makes you think you are winning LOL.

He's not overly critical. He's just being honest. As he always is.

I must admit, I do understand his reaction completely. But dont worry Dan, there will always be haters. Just do your thing and post what you want. As you said, it's our own choice to read what you write.

;)

HeHe I have never been know for keeping my mouth or pen shut:). Really this is just all fun isn't it ?

Back