Credit where credit is due.

HeHe I have never been know for keeping my mouth or pen shut:). Really this is just all fun isn't it ?

Right on!!

Never keep your mouth shut, even when they're shitting on you.

:scratch:

...but then again, in that case you might better keep your mouth shut. That will save you a horrible bad taste in your mouth :laugh:

Right on!!

Never keep your mouth shut, even when they're shitting on you.

:scratch:

...but then again, in that case you might better keep your mouth shut. That will save you a horrible bad taste in your mouth :laugh:

684.gif

I don't think I remember you being overly critical but more of honest comments rather than slamming and I do welcome those comments to help me to continue to learn.

I'm not trying to slam you mate. Perhaps my attitude does not come across well over text.

That was a bug, and extremely vexing to most of us. You can still shift to aim mode manually and make use of this wonderful "feature" yourself.

Funny, you found it very annoying when you had to do it.
But now that "aim mode players" have to do it, it's all ok... :scratch2:

Alot of players, and me included, play in Aim mode 90% of time, and think it's annoying even to have to switch right after I used my inventory.

Some players wants "default Aim mode", some wants "default Cursor mode".

So, MA, why not add an option for this ?
Or just makes it to automatically back to the mode it was right before one use TP, TP chip, Inventory, etc.. ?

Funny, you found it very annoying when you had to do it.
But now that "aim mode players" have to do it, it's all ok... :scratch2:

Alot of players, and me included, play in Aim mode 90% of time, and think it's annoying even to have to switch right after I used my inventory.

Some players wants "default Aim mode", some wants "default Cursor mode".

So, MA, why not add an option for this ?
Or just makes it to automatically back to the mode it was right before one use TP, TP chip, Inventory, etc.. ?

How did you activate the teleporter in the first place? Did you not have to come out of aim mode?

How did you activate the teleporter in the first place? Did you not have to come out of aim mode?

I have never activated the TP in pointer mode, I simply aim the cross hairs and right clicked (from kind of far away I might add) and I run right up to it and stopped and the TP automatically switched me to point mode so I could select a destination and when I arrived it used to switch back to aim mode and off I would go and not have to change a thing.

I am not gripping at you I just thought that was the way everybody used aim mode. When you activate anything, like the auction for instance, do you use pointe mode and double click or right click and select operate. I use aim mode and right click.

I almost forgot I got another neg rep !! Nobody loves me I may cut my wrists with a dull butter knife and die an awful death.

Last edited:

No, I simply right click it in Aim mode, then it auto switch to Cursor mode.

And so it would be nice if it would auto switch again to Aim mode after I TPed. :yup:

I have never activated the TP in pointer mode, I simply aim the cross hairs and right clicked (from kind of far away I might add) and I run right up to it and stopped and the TP automatically switched me to point mode so I could select a destination and when I arrived it used to switch back to aim mode and off I would go and not have to change a thing.

I am not gripping at you I just thought that was the way everybody used aim mode. When you activate anything, like the auction for instance, do you use pointe mode and double click or right click and select operate. I use aim mode and right click.

I almost forgot I got another neg rep !! Nobody loves me I may cut my wrists with a dull butter knife and die an awful death.

Double click to use. but i do like the idea of a default Aim/Pointer mode.

its what your use to, i can't imagine playing with aim mode outside combat as pointer seems more natural for selecting items and multitasking. but its probably down to me playing more 3rd person games where you can move the camera without changing direction you are running, or pointer games like civ and DoTA. if i came from games like quake or overwatch, 1st person would seem more natural

i have hunted with 1st person, especially when im using a long range rifle. but its a pain judging distances with melee and pistol

No, I simply right click it in Aim mode, then it auto switch to Cursor mode.

And so it would be nice if it would auto switch again to Aim mode after I TPed. :yup:
Yes that is exactly what I am saying if you are in aim mode running around and right click on a TP, it changes to cursor, you pick your destination, when you get there switch back to aim mode and take off. You have to do nothing to start running with direction controlled by you mouse.

Double click to use. but i do like the idea of a default Aim/Pointer mode.

its what your use to, i can't imagine playing with aim mode outside combat as pointer seems more natural for selecting items and multitasking. but its probably down to me playing more 3rd person games where you can move the camera without changing direction you are running, or pointer games like civ and DoTA. if i came from games like quake or overwatch, 1st person would seem more natural

i have hunted with 1st person, especially when im using a long range rifle. but its a pain judging distances with melee and pistol

Yes very true about what one is used to. I like using the key board as little as possible and switching automatically at the TP I like best.

Back