Do you own Compet deeds?

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
If you own compet deeds, then why not help yourself?

The Arena now has AI pets that fill the gaps when there's lack of real players subscribing to the Arena.

That means its fairly easy to complete your daily missions now, then claim your strongbox for free.

If your free strongbox has diamonds, use those diamonds to upgrade your trinkets (that earns revenue).

I'm only talking 20 mins of your time. Not so hard to improve your compet account, whilst waiting for new content.

Few 100's or so players do that, then we start moving forward.

Rick

Ummm if your getting diamonds for free from a strongbox that is given out for free...where is the "revenue" coming from?

Unless people actually pay money into the game, then you cannot expect payouts....unless the payouts come from another revenue source such as Entropia.

Ummm if your getting diamonds for free from a strongbox that is given out for free...where is the "revenue" coming from?

Unless people actually pay money into the game, then you cannot expect payouts....unless the payouts come from another revenue source such as Entropia.

For the same reason that standing at the rig collecting free oil, and then burning that oil in your own vehicle generates decay that pays income for CLD.

If any deed paid real currency instead of a token called ped, then MA might have to base deed revenue on deposits.

Rick

Nice. Daily rewards likely will change over time?

how do you get AI fights? ive had 1 real fight and then 2 x 20 min searches with nothing (android & PC version)

plus my village is still broken, id like to get my pet out of the school at one point. tho im hoping if i ever get 5 wins and unlock the forest, it might unlock my village again

starting to think the only way to get past the first 5 fights is to set up an alt and fix the fights... ok did that, still can't fight each other, probably due to lvls. so i bought a 100 gem lvl 1 and fight is on

Last edited:
For the same reason that standing at the rig collecting free oil, and then burning that oil in your own vehicle generates decay that pays income for CLD.

If any deed paid real currency instead of a token called ped, then MA might have to base deed revenue on deposits.

Rick

I think that the oil stops at the same time that the CLD stop paying out. :scratch:

ok, done the 5 fights. but village is still broken. so game is barely playable still :/

Rick

The oil is not free, if that is how you think the game works after all this time, maybe you haven't been paying close enough attention. My concern is where this compet revenue will be coming from, most likely Entropia coffers....maybe even CLD holders....unless there are regular die hard fans of compet puting money into it.

The oil is not free, if that is how you think the game works after all this time, maybe you haven't been paying close enough attention. My concern is where this compet revenue will be coming from, most likely Entropia coffers....maybe even CLD holders....unless there are regular die hard fans of compet puting money into it.

I imagine free gems are negative, same as UA rewards in events were deducted from the CLDs

latest

giphy.gif

Sadly, looks like the ai players all went to bed?... Looks like it's back to lots of lengthy searches in arena with no one showing up again...

:wave::shots::xmad:

fun times... :dunno:

Compets is getting to be as interesting and exciting as riding between planets in Entropia solo with a slow boat vtol...

Last edited:
Back