WIN a Gaming Desktop Computer on Captain Jack's lands!

So to win you must hit 10 globals on your lands , and one must be a 777 or another after must be.

Does that 777 extra have to be in your lands or can from anywhere ?

So to win you must hit 10 globals on your lands , and one must be a 777 or another after must be.

Does that 777 extra have to be in your lands or can from anywhere ?

Yes, you must hit 10 globals on my lands and the 777 must be after the first 10 and must be done on my lands.

This sounded very intriguing until the part about only valid for the USA (the computer, not the ped)

Question... in theory if a person that was from outside the US qualified and won the 777 jackpot... could it be arranged that the prize be sent to a US based entropian?

What I'm getting at is I have friends that play this game from the US that would send me my prize if it was sent to them. I really hate when things are US only when we are playing from all over the world. :)

This sounded very intriguing until the part about only valid for the USA (the computer, not the ped)

Question... in theory if a person that was from outside the US qualified and won the 777 jackpot... could it be arranged that the prize be sent to a US based entropian?

What I'm getting at is I have friends that play this game from the US that would send me my prize if it was sent to them. I really hate when things are US only when we are playing from all over the world. :)

Yes, that's absolutely fine. Or if you wanted to pay the shipping costs I would be willing to arrange to have it shipped anywhere in the globe. The only reason I have limited this to U.S. based is because I got quotes for international shipping and it was extremely cost prohibitive.

Yes, that's absolutely fine. Or if you wanted to pay the shipping costs I would be willing to arrange to have it shipped anywhere in the globe. The only reason I have limited this to U.S. based is because I got quotes for international shipping and it was extremely cost prohibitive.

And insane customs fee to europe!

Thanks for the clarification <3

Back