newbie tops off great run =)

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
So, I had a pretty great run on Sunday with the team name "Morning drinking = HOF".

It was great looting all day with 25+ swirlies, but that stuff happens from time to time when you hunt these level mobs and that's not what this post is about, this post is about how my newbie disciple put the cherry on top of my Glowie Sundae :tongue2: ;)

I invite my disciple to the team, so I can teach him about shared loot/etc., he ends up going back to punies, and then this happens:

Newbie: Senpai, I just got a yellow buff, what does that mean?
Me: LOL, you just hit 60+ ped on a puny, congrats!
Newbie: Where is the ped? I don't see it.
Me: It's in your inventory, in muscle oil/shrap/guns/etc, congrats man!
Newbie: No, I think somebody else looted it, I don't have anything.

(this conversation went on for over 30 minutes, with me pasting him what he looted, telling him to go auction the muscle oil, etc...)

I had to log because work, and he still couldn't figure out where his loot was... I laughed so much. What a great way to end the night.

Crazy multiplier. 61 PED on a damn puny. =)

Brilliant! Hilarious! :laugh:

Those things make this game worth playing :thumbup:

Brilliant! Hilarious! :laugh:

Those things make this game worth playing :thumbup:

I remember being on a newbie tp run with some group somewhere from PA to somewhere else, I don't even remember where, I was watching chat, someone wrote, hey we just got a global! I didn't know what a global was. I was like, yay? what's a global? Is that good? Swirlies didn't even register to me at that point, there was so much going on I didn't even see it happen or know what it meant :laugh:

So, I had a pretty great run on Sunday with the team name "Morning drinking = HOF".

It was great looting all day with 25+ swirlies, but that stuff happens from time to time when you hunt these level mobs and that's not what this post is about, this post is about how my newbie disciple put the cherry on top of my Glowie Sundae :tongue2: ;)

I invite my disciple to the team, so I can teach him about shared loot/etc., he ends up going back to punies, and then this happens:

Me: LOL, you just hit 60+ ped on a puny, congrats!
Newbie: Where is the ped? I don't see it.
Me: It's in your inventory, in muscle oil/shrap/guns/etc, congrats man!
Newbie: No, I think somebody else looted it, I don't have anything.

(this conversation went on for over 30 minutes, with me pasting him what he looted, telling him to go auction the muscle oil, etc...)

I had to log because work, and he still couldn't figure out where his loot was... I laughed so much. What a great way to end the night.

Crazy multiplier. 61 PED on a damn puny. =)

We did good as well lol

Back