Easter Ring 2016

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I saw someone selling this ring for 140,000 PED.

No doubt it's the best left hand ring in game and I'd love to own it. However, with the introduction of loot 2.0 is the ring still as big of a PED maker/saver as before?

I realize items in game are worth whatever someone would be willing to pay for it.

I'm curious, and my question is simple: "How much would you pay for this ring?"

i believe it to still be above the 100k minimum, hard to estimate nowadays. its a legendary ring unlike the 2018 easter ring which i would max out at 10k

With the new buff caps it's worth more than before. It was possible to get max 10% focus blow in merry mayhem (WITHOUT RELOGGING) by having 4% base focus blow and taking a certain combination of pills (WITHOUT RELOGGING). Now with the action buff at 4% you can at most achieve 5% crit by items and 4% by pills/action. So your options to max focus blow now is to have a 2% crit scope 2% ring and a crit helmet or mod viceroy. Leaving your avatar somewhat lacking protection depending what other gear you have or mobs you are fighting.
I'd probably say it's worth more than a mk.2 scope + mk.1 sight for pure event worthiness. Some assholes also use similar items to milk players in shared loot.

P.S. Did I mention, WITHOUT RELOGGING.

Last edited:
With the new buff caps it's worth a lot more. It was possible to get max 10% focus blow in merry mayhem (WITHOUT RELOGGING) by having 4% base focus blow and taking a certain combination of pills (WITHOUT RELOGGING). Now with the action buff at 4% you can at most achieve 5% crit by items and 4% by pills/action. So your options to max focus blow now is to have a 2% crit scope 2% ring and a crit helmet or mod viceroy. Leaving your avatar somewhat lacking protection depending what other gear you have or mobs you are fighting.
I'd probably say it's worth more than a mk.2 scope + mk.1 sight for pure event worthiness. Some assholes also use similar items to milk players in shared loot.

P.S. Did I mention, WITHOUT RELOGGING.

Please explain why it's worth that much still after loot 2.0?
before it was a money maker since it greatly reduced kill cost, thus increasing return.
But now this doesnt work anymore.
So, were is this great value coming from as you claim, other than it being a unique ring (which created value in it's own way).
Yes, it could maybe be an event winner, adding some value, but it simply isnt the hunting money maker as it was before. Or is it?

Yes, maybe so with shared mobs, where you say "assholes" milk players??
So, let's say I have such a ring, and some mighty other buffs as well, does that make me an asshole if I go to a shared mob event?
Can I help it that the system works this way?
Do I milk the players or let the other players themselves be milked?

Just hypothetical of course, since I dont own such stuff ;)

Yes, it could maybe be an event winner, adding some value, but it simply isnt the hunting money maker as it was before. Or is it?

Yes, and thats all it takes. Its not 300k+ anymore as it doesn't print peds, but if you are at the top of the top in your cat the ring can take you that extra few % dps you need.

I doubt that it will ever sell for 140k but as smigs is the only one of 3 avas publicly selling theirs its a sellers market. Until MA adds in a left (i think) handed focus blow ring.

Please explain why it's worth that much still after loot 2.0?
before it was a money maker since it greatly reduced kill cost, thus increasing return.
But now this doesnt work anymore.
So, were is this great value coming from as you claim, other than it being a unique ring (which created value in it's own way).

Yes, maybe so with shared mobs, where you say "assholes" milk players??
So, let's say I have such a ring, and some mighty other buffs as well, does that make me an asshole if I go to a shared mob event?
Can I help it that the system works this way?
Do I milk the players or let the other players themselves be milked?

Just hypothetical of course, since I dont own such stuff ;)

I didn’t actually say a price. I said it’s worth more than one would pay for mk.II scope + mk.I sight since it achieves max focus blow (3% Easter 16 + 2% Christmas 2017 etc.) without compromising armor protection like other options to max fb.

The price would be dependent on supply/demand.

I didn’t actually say a price. I said it’s worth more than one would pay for mk.II scope + mk.I sight since it achieves max focus blow (3% Easter 16 + 2% Christmas 2017 etc.) without compromising armor protection like other options to max fb.

The price would be dependent on supply/demand.

excuse me if I have interpreted your initial reaction wrongly.

in the OP and amount of 140.000 was mentioned.
And in your reply you said "it's worth much more".

So I figured you meant at least more than 140k. But maybe I drew the wrong conclusion.

excuse me if I have interpreted your initial reaction wrongly.

in the OP and amount of 140.000 was mentioned.
And in your reply you said "it's worth much more".

So I figured you meant at least more than 140k. But maybe I drew the wrong conclusion.

more than before, but I never valued it at 100, 200, 300+ k whatever

more than before, but I never valued it at 100, 200, 300+ k whatever

lol.

:scratch2:

Ok, more than before. Thats a bit vague. How much was before?
lets simply ask then, how much do you think its worth?

lol.

:scratch2:

Ok, more than before. Thats a bit vague. How much was before?
lets simply ask then, how much do you think its worth?

Maybe in the ~100k range to the right person

Back