For the nay sayers less than 1 pec in loot

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am on a roll, got a neg rep for my credit due post LOL boy that sure hurt:lolup:

I can't remember if it was one of my posts or someone else's but one of the posters said that MA stated that we would always get at least 1 pec. I said I have several loots with zero pecs. That is not to say it was actually zero but less that one pec. He said he wanted proof in a loot window. Like I would lie about something that trivial, really ?? (I disable the loot window)

Anyway I was hunting and there were a few Cornundos around and I got a couple with the zero so I opened the loot window and had to clear it each time(pain in the butt) but it paid off. I made it plain in the title was this post was about so he made read it.

The Proof:

What I think MA said that there would be no more no looters and that was a good thing:)

What I think MA said that there would be no more no looters and that was a good thing:)

They reduced no-looters drastically, but they can still happen.

It doesn't matter if no looters exist or not since average return still the same :laugh: That part of 2.0 seems like cosmetic change.

I think it was stated that there are no more no looters in the game.... however... if I receive less than 10% I consider it a no looter... even less than 70%.... of cost to kill.... just saying.

This is on a ten HP mob right? So maybe 3.3 pec kill cost. I get plenty of loots that are only 25% of kill cost so that's probably what's happening here.

Not sure where MA ever said loots would be at least 1 pec..

They reduced no-looters drastically, but they can still happen.

No, they cant.

This is on a ten HP mob right? So maybe 3.3 pec kill cost. I get plenty of loots that are only 25% of kill cost so that's probably what's happening here.

Not sure where MA ever said loots would be at least 1 pec..

This.

If you shoot a 10 HP mob with a 5dmg weapon and you kill it with a critical, your kill cost would be around 1,25 pec.
25% looters are plenty so 25% from 1,25 ped is 0.31 pec = 0 pec.
Well, not actually 0 ped, but it looks like 0 ped.

So no looters are definitely no longer existing, MA never lied about that.

But when the costs to kill become to low, it just isn't visible anymore.

Yep I think everything said so far is about right except the one about no looters can still happen. I have not seen the old "This mob carried no loot" (whatever the message was) since MA introduced loot 2.0.

Personally I don't care how much the loot as long as I can sell it, its still better than nothing :).

Yep I think everything said so far is about right except the one about no looters can still happen. I have not seen the old "This mob carried no loot" (whatever the message was) since MA introduced loot 2.0.

Personally I don't care how much the loot as long as I can sell it, its still better than nothing :).

I had it happen once about six months ago and reported it to support and they said it was a bug and they would look into it.

elmv6aT.jpg

not really sure that counts, apart from that I have gotten zero no looters since loot 2.0, and MA themselves said no looters were no longer a thing.

Yeah fair enough, I hadn't noticed that I hadn't had any no-looters for a while. :ahh:

Also we dont get ammo in loot any more which was also a big change.

Here's the link to the Loot 2.0 thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298019-Developer-Notes-11-Loot-2-0

Actually I didn't like the idea of no ammo at first but I do now. Also I liked the statement about how many players had requested to have it that way but as far as I recall I don't remember seeing anyone making such a posting. (If they did and not saying some didn't I am sure at the time someone would have told them about tracker to help them, that was before MA changed everything to F tracker up. Still in all, as I said I do like the idea).
That statement reminds me of the "We hear ya" statement when MA decided to keep the mobs visible for a longer period of time after looted (SO you could stagger around for a while before moving to the next target LOL). I did a thread and pole about that and I may have got one vote for yes I asked for it but I don' think so.

Actually I didn't like the idea of no ammo at first but I do now. Also I liked the statement about how many players had requested to have it that way but as far as I recall I don't remember seeing anyone making such a posting.

I have a long memory....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222629-Removing-ammo-from-loot

(Bear in mind this was 4 years before Ludvig was a Mindark guy, and he was far from the only person unhappy about ammo in loot at that time.)

Judge the 2012 poll results for yourself. Few (if anyone) miss ammo in loot.

Back