Question: Estimation of current value of plot deeds of any size

Cosax

Old
Society
DEUS VULT
Rocco Cosax Sonnax
Hello all,

i would like to estimate plot deeds and their respective current value.
As per my investigation, there are nearly no auction sales of estates unless 3 this year.
The MU for year is around 3600+ ped.
Ofc it's not clear which estate that was and if its unconstructed or has contruction of any level on it.
As for my part i may be interested in plot deed s, s+ including/excluding snug and boxes lvl 4.

- snug with boxes all lvl 4 i do value with 1500 ped
- S size plot i do value with 1500 - 1750 ped
- S+ size plot i do value with 2000 - 2250 ped

My investigation included a recently done investigation in all components for snug and boxes with latest MU's for components, in forum is a list where all materials/comps are stated.

The value for plot deeds i did estimate with latest sales, and sales from last year where the cheapest sale was around 1500 ped for a plot.

The plot deed recipiants profit is the plot deed as they had enough CLD to be able to claim.
The CLD X deeds have had nearly or mostly the same value as common CLD, so there was no loss and the plot deed is pure profit.

The future perspective, as MA has issues with implementing more features, or just likes status quo is that you can build a snug, decorate it or use it in addition with a shop keeper as shop.
In addition you can do gardening. Further visions are stated on an MA info page for plot deeds and well, tbh, that may take a while.

Would be happy to hear communities thoughs to be able to estimate values more detailed :wtg:

The CLD X deeds have had nearly or mostly the same value as common CLD, so there was no loss and the plot deed is pure profit.

Difference surely is there, so to to claim that there was no loss due to claim conversion is not correct.
If you talk about 50 ped difference per deed that means the loss was at least 1000 ped when using 20 deeds to claim a plot.

Value is worth what folks are willing to pay... simple as that. If you keep low balling it, I suspect you won't get a deed in your hands too soon?

(Not saying your estimations aren't accurate, just that sellers likely aren't going to part with em for too much below what auction history says most times, and yes, auction history on mostly anything in game is over valued due to price manipulations many, if not mostly all of the time, lol... supply and demand... I hear there's a bunch of Land Deeds on Arkadia that never got handed out yet as prizes for an event a long while back... once they do get handed out, wonder if it'll cause market to flood? There's also some plots on Rocktropia and a couple of other planets under development... no idea if each planet's deeds will affect markup of other planet's deeds, but since all apartments on all planets affect one another's markup, I suspect that it'll be the same with the plots? Silly stupid that a 30 item shatltler apartment can impact a 600 item apartment on Rocktropia, both of which have impact on apartments as outlier prices on auction history for all apartments in other planets in all sizes in between)

Last edited:
Difference surely is there, so to to claim that there was no loss due to claim conversion is not correct.
If you talk about 50 ped difference per deed that means the loss was at least 1000 ped when using 20 deeds to claim a plot.

A shame i cant remember what the exact MU of CLD X been at the time beeing when plots been claimed. But for quite a long time they been nearly same price, so in that period it was possible to have minimal loss.
I can recall it because i was criticising about that CLD X has to be cheaper as CLD incause of one lost feature of the deed.

Value is worth what folks are willing to pay... simple as that. If you keep low balling it, I suspect you won't get a deed in your hands too soon?

(Not saying your estimations aren't accurate, just that sellers likely aren't going to part with em for too much below what auction history says most times, and yes, auction history on mostly anything in game is over valued due to price manipulations many, if not mostly all of the time, lol... supply and demand... I hear there's a bunch of Land Deeds on Arkadia that never got handed out yet as prizes for an event a long while back... once they do get handed out, wonder if it'll cause market to flood? There's also some plots on Rocktropia and a couple of other planets under development... no idea if each planet's deeds will affect markup of other planet's deeds, but since all apartments on all planets affect one another's markup, I suspect that it'll be the same with the plots? Silly stupid that a 30 item shatltler apartment can impact a 600 item apartment on Rocktropia, both of which have impact on apartments as outlier prices on auction history for all apartments in other planets in all sizes in between)

I have monitored recent salesoffers in AH.

- s size with snug (no info about level of construction) 6kBO not sold
- s size unconstructed 3,5k BO or startbid not sold
- super huge L unconstructed BO 27k not sold

Same plots are currently in auction again
first one now BO 5k and i guess no sale.
second one start bid 2k, may get a hit we will see at auction ending.

All in all ofc its worth what people are willing to pay.
In addition i have a certain risk when im going for plot deeds and the promised features will be not implemented and or cut down.
As there are more planets having plot deeds, sure a good point of yours that they may affect each other. Tho i am not sure if every planet will handle features of plot deeds after and before having constructions will be exactly the same. If they will be exactly same featured, it may add up to competition on market and down the overall MU i think and and adds up more risk.
Another problem is that all plots are just the item "Plot deed" and you never know which exact plot sold for which price, here i would wish that MA would create itemdescriptions based on the size like " plot deed s" and so you get a better overview about the MU range for this special plot size deed. which makes it kinda intransparent to figure out details. And the item points are always woth a discussion for pricing :laugh: same with estate deeds as you mentioned.

Last edited:
The only use was to grow mats for low level L guns, which were quickly replaced by armatrix a few months later.

I don't believe the blueprints for the guns even drop anymore. So you are just basically paying for an overpriced apartment in the hope that MA goes back to one of the many things they have left in the dust and revisits it. However since so many people payed so much money for them, its going to take a long while for the price to drop.

Fruit guns already have been obsoleted by ArMatrix.

Currently, plots only make sense as a place to have a shopkeeper, or several.

Therefore, there are three factors influencing their value: location, location and location.

A plot next to the tp might well be worth several times as much as a plot of the same size in the far corner.

Last edited:
The only use was to grow mats for low level L guns, which were quickly replaced by armatrix a few months later.

I don't believe the blueprints for the guns even drop anymore. So you are just basically paying for an overpriced apartment in the hope that MA goes back to one of the many things they have left in the dust and revisits it. However since so many people payed so much money for them, its going to take a long while for the price to drop.

:eyecrazy: didnt knew that
But a shame that this went like that, tho the armatrix series are quite a good plus for complete community.
Would rate it as a -point as long as there is no other use for transgen fruits and their respective refined products.

Fruit guns already have been obsoleted by ArMatrix.

Currently, plots only make sense as a place to have a shopkeeper, or several.

Therefore, there are three factors influencing their value: location, location and location.

A plot next to the tp might well be worth several times as much as a plot of the same size in the far corner.

Fully agreed, tho i'd add the size ofc for plot deeds also, as on bigger plot deeds youre able to construct multiple snugs (min. 2) in example.

its hard to put a value on plots as they are. the fruits have no use right now. the factory and utility havent been released yet. so right now your looking at a small shop value

The current situation is double dissapointing

First there is no edge you gain from owning a settelment structure this hold people back from constructing the buildings and make them functional , rendering the locations to ghost places.

Second there are probably way more unclaimed CLD's than claimed ones and mindark should do something about this and either offer more unlockable features trough converting Deeds in Xdeeds.

If it can't make you money and because the location has almost no visitors so even a shop would not get enough audience to sell good id tax the value around other estates like the treasure island homes.

Back