Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2018-04-18
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes
  • Various spawn area optimizations.
  • Changed Neomex Cave name from “Cave” to “Neomex Cave”.
  • Added Storage Terminal to Orthos West Mound.
  • Optimized several areas on Monria.

Fixed Issues
  • Corrected missing models in various locations.
  • Restored Twin Peaks Mall Apartment.
  • Corrected alignment for Limnadian District building interiors.
  • Corrected Mission Log text for "Hunting Challenge: Iron Ambulimax V".
  • Corrected item description for Adjusted Bukin's Spare Rifle.

Originally Posted Here

Changed TT on Sinkadus amp from 5.20 ped to .50

Only Standard Starter pack and refill pack remain in Webshop

everything in the webshop is currently unavailable.
I dont see the starter packs at all at the moment.

new TT on starter pack items....
but tommy SE remain same

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Why you even check webshop ... you can't buy with sweat ....

:laugh:

Hilarious!

Sorry Maiden, I have a confession to make.
I bought some keys :ahh:

And a good thing you cant buy with sweat cuz I never have any.
Only buy it to make ME for my resto chip ;)

Please fix the bug that unjoins you from chat channels joined after a certain date every time you log in its very obnoxious

Please fix the bug that unjoins you from chat channels joined after a certain date every time you log in its very obnoxious

This is ridiculous. Could someone who lives in their neighbourhood print this out and nail it to their door, please? It's 800 km for me but I swear, if I ever happen to be around...

All available now

if the TT has dropped, were you refunded for the loss of TT? or does it say 5.30/0.50

This i agree on :wise:

No, what they did is added ammo burn so total uses seems to be about the same or higher.

Ah phew, guess the decay will need retesting and entropiawiki updating

at least its not lost ped, but 113 uses.... thats awful. i guess A101 is gonna raise some more

nah, Sinkadus and Z12 both had their ammo burn/item decay changed to match the decreased TT value and have the exact same number of uses as before so they're actually better than before in terms of having less PED tied up in TT value, and the starter packs are actually much better value than before, the starter refill packs are also much better value then before and actually have a use now.

Editing the info on the wiki atm, you can check out some of the changes on the web shop here:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/

15.16.2 patch notes would be great any time by the way, since all of these posts are technically off-topic because these are Entropia Universe changes and not Planet Calypso changes.

Last edited:
nah, Sinkadus and Z12 both had their ammo burn/item decay changed to match the decreased TT value and have the exact same number of uses as before so they're actually better than before in terms of having less PED tied up in TT value, and the starter packs are actually much better value than before, the starter refill packs are also much better value then before and actually have a use now.

Editing the info on the wiki atm, you can check out some of the changes on the web shop here:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/

15.16.2 patch notes would be great any time by the way, since all of these posts are technically off-topic because these are Entropia Universe changes and not Planet Calypso changes.

I thought MA never changed item stats? :eyecrazy:

Why would you even want that.. Deposit like the rest of us!

I thought MA never changed item stats? :eyecrazy:

they're basically the same as before except with lower TT value so this is barely even a stat change, but they definitely have in the past, like when every item in the game got their min TT lowered to 3% which freed up thousands/tens of thousands of PED

they're basically the same as before except with lower TT value so this is barely even a stat change, but they definitely have in the past, like when every item in the game got their min TT lowered to 3% which freed up thousands/tens of thousands of PED

I disagree.
I want more TT value in my items.
There is a benefit!

what imo sucks is that they've changed an existing item again, and there's not a single word in the release notes :confused:

Vu broke my shop. No longer able to price items, I doubt I am the only one.

what imo sucks is that they've changed an existing item again, and there's not a single word in the release notes :confused:

That's because it's not a Calypso change, it's an EU change and they have yet to release the 15.16.2 patch notes.

Added Storage Terminal to Orthos West Mound.

- they do listen to us

so complain nicely - clearly and concisely

so you can't buy webshop stuff with Ped either!

well you can't buy it with PED either so your point is...what again?

I mean these re the starter packs we are talking about here4 and to get them with cold hard cash.. so.. again what is the point of making that comment again?

(Sgt.) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote IFN Marines
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (And ) His_Dog_Spot

well you can't buy it with PED either so your point is...what again?

I mean these re the starter packs we are talking about here4 and to get them with cold hard cash.. so.. again what is the point of making that comment again?

(Sgt.) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote IFN Marines
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (And ) His_Dog_Spot

I'll explain.

His point was simply to flame at me. As he always does.
It has not further meaning.
He's a bit simple minded and can't stand the fact that I don't depo (apart from some keys I bought to open my easter boxes).
That hurts him, and thus he likes to constantly attack me on that, calling me a sweater.
No idea where he got that idea from. Appearantly he thinks that's the only means to play without depo.

Dont think much more of it then that ;)

It'll be much cheaper to repair the starter pack equipment after the change in tt value. That's a big plus for ped strapped newbies :)

Have to remember to check Kong gun and see if it was affected....

edit... still safe from the "we'll change your shit at whim" devs (at least for now...)

Last edited:
Back