PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KyrismaStarsong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you even play this game? For a starter item, the difference between needing .30 pec to repair and 3.00 is huge to a new player with no ped starting to learn the game. If they don't have to tie that 10-15 ped up in tt for their gear, they can do other things with it. Trade, mine, strippers. They get the exact same usage and eco, maybe repair armor a little more, but even then it retains it's full protection all the way to broken now, so no there's penalty for that either. Having a little cash flow instead of equity can go a long way for fun factor and to keep things going on a budget.

I swear, I have plenty of gripes against MA myself, but you noobs complaining about this change for the better at the very first beginning stages of the game, looking for some player retention, well jeez. I can't even believe I'm defending MA.
    i dont wanne be mean here but do you even play the game? if you do a 10 ped run it doesnt matter if its 9 ped ammo and 1 ped repair or if its 1 ped ammo and 9 ped repair. its absolutely exactly the same. what you dont need to pay for repairs now you need to add to the ammo... they changed absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    i dont wanne be mean here but do you even play the game? if you do a 10 ped run it doesnt matter if its 9 ped ammo and 1 ped repair or if its 1 ped ammo and 9 ped repair. its absolutely exactly the same. what you dont need to pay for repairs now you need to add to the ammo... they changed absolutely nothing.
    Well its a little bit better paying for ammo than repairs as you convert shrap at 101 whereas youd have to tt it or sell it at 100.5 to pay repairs but ofc difference is minor at these levels and once you run out of shrap the difference is non exsistant

Super Moderator
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    Well, they also made the starter packs much better value overall considering they did not even use to give as much TT as you paid in $ for them and now they do, and they tie up much less of your PED into items (like the armor, which you would only really want to use for the movespeed buff regardless) and give more skill pills as well.

These are definitely good changes for new players, nice move, now let's see them work on other stuff too hopefully.
    Visit my avatar on EntropiaWiki and EntropiaLife.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkaruki View Post
    Well, they also made the starter packs much better value overall considering they did not even use to give as much TT as you paid in $ for them and now they do, and they tie up much less of your PED into items (like the armor, which you would only really want to use for the movespeed buff regardless) and give more skill pills as well.

These are definitely good changes for new players, nice move, now let's see them work on other stuff too hopefully.
    I fully agree, this was a good move. Comes in handy for long puny missions, was used to always having to tt at least part of the shraps for repairs. This gives a better conversion rate and even if the numbers at that level aren't high, it did kinda bother. Cheers.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3