Entropia Universe 15.16.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • The contents of the various Starter Packs available in the Entropia Universe web shop have been altered to offer better value and utility to new participants. All of the packs now include a larger amount of Universal Ammo.
  • The price points of the Gold and Platinum Starter Packs have been adjusted.
  • The max value of the Z12 Barbarella (Starter Pack weapon) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy Z12 Barbarella will display 5.9PED/1 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.
  • The ammo consumption of the Z12 Barbarella (Starter Pack weapon) has been increased, while the deterioration has been reduced by the same amount. The cost per shot is thus unchanged.
  • The max value of the ZX Eagle Eye (Starter Pack weapon scope) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy ZX Eagle Eye!will display 1.9 PED/0.3 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.
  • The max value of the ZX Sinkadus (Starter Pack weapon amp) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy ZX Sinkadus will display 5.2 PED/0.5 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.
  • The ammo consumption of the ZX Sinkadus (Starter Pack weapon amp) has been increased, while the deterioration has been reduced by the same amount. The cost per shot is thus unchanged.
  • The max value of the ZX R-Dod (Starter Pack weapon laser) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy ZX Sinkadus will display 3 PED/0.3 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.
  • The max value of the IO-Pulse Unit (Starter Pack healing tool) has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed. For example, an unused, legacy IO-Pulse Unit will display 7 PED/4 PED for Current PED Value/Max PED Value.
  • The max value of all Starter Pack armor parts has been decreased. Existing items have retained their current PED value, which can be deteriorated. The actual current PED value of existing in-game items has not been changed.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

So more trips to the repair terminal?

Bad move.

not more trips, they last the exact same amount of time. Learn to read...

If it took 2 hours before for 5 ped/5 ped to decay, it will still take 2 hours for 0.30ped /0.30 ped to decay.

with everything else going on... why the hell do they waste their time on something that means nothing to anybody?

with everything else going on... why the hell do they waste their time on something that means nothing to anybody?

This will mean a lot to the new players coming into the game. New players are 1000000000000% more important than your saggy asshole.

voice of the masses aka noobs have tons of time reporting all sorts of useless shit combined with amateurism of developers.No surprise for me here.

Does this mean I can finally TT the stuff from these "Packs" that are taking up space in vehicle storage in my inventories in various locations?

Does this mean I can finally TT the stuff from these "Packs" that are taking up space in vehicle storage in my inventories in various locations?

Nah, they had their TT values tweaked and decay accordingly, and the starter pack stuff was made to be better value, but the stuff is still untradeable/unttable.

This will mean a lot to the new players coming into the game. New players are 1000000000000% more important than your saggy asshole.

Yes, yes... I know my saggy asshole is not very important.

But, How is this beneficial to new players at all?

All they did was increased cost, added universal ammo, and lessened TT of items to make up for the added ammo.

They did nothing except increase cost of the newbie packages.

not more trips, they last the exact same amount of time. Learn to read...

If it took 2 hours before for 5 ped/5 ped to decay, it will still take 2 hours for 0.30ped /0.30 ped to decay.

There is nothing in the OP that says that. It says the cost to shoot stays the same. It doesn't say the number of shots before you need to repair stays the same.

They just changed the TT value of all the starter gear so it doesn't cost as much peds to repair them, they retain the same amount of uses.

So basicly they made the items much better.

Dont understand how making it easier for new players is a bad thing, I guess when people can't complain about their loot on the forums (Because they dont even play the game) they have to complain about something.. :)

There is nothing in the OP that says that. It says the cost to shoot stays the same. It doesn't say the number of shots before you need to repair stays the same.

The ammo consumption of the Z12 Barbarella (Starter Pack weapon) has been increased, while the deterioration has been reduced by the same amount. The cost per shot is thus unchanged.

Yes nothing.....

They just changed the TT value of all the starter gear so it doesn't cost as much peds to repair them, they retain the same amount of uses.

So basicly they made the items much better.

Dont understand how making it easier for new players is a bad thing, I guess when people can't complain about their loot on the forums (Because they dont even play the game) they have to complain about something.. :)

Beat me to it. But that's about it.

i would imagine the armor and fap would require more repairs, as you can't up the ammo to compensate

Absolutely worthless change, giving out more Ammo was good, the value tweaks on the other hand are not even noteworthy. Without being able to sell them to TT they could also be 1000 PED TT and still worth 0.

Cosmetic tweak instead of important gameplay one, it just makes the initial ammo get used up quicker, so the net return of the starter pack stays more or less the same, marketing gag simply. Worthless therefore.

Absolutely worthless change, giving out more Ammo was good, the value tweaks on the other hand are not even noteworthy. Without being able to sell them to TT they could also be 1000 PED TT and still worth 0.

Cosmetic tweak instead of important gameplay one, it just makes the initial ammo get used up quicker, so the net return of the starter pack stays more or less the same, marketing gag simply. Worthless therefore.

Do you even play this game? For a starter item, the difference between needing .30 pec to repair and 3.00 is huge to a new player with no ped starting to learn the game. If they don't have to tie that 10-15 ped up in tt for their gear, they can do other things with it. Trade, mine, strippers. They get the exact same usage and eco, maybe repair armor a little more, but even then it retains it's full protection all the way to broken now, so no there's penalty for that either. Having a little cash flow instead of equity can go a long way for fun factor and to keep things going on a budget.

I swear, I have plenty of gripes against MA myself, but you noobs complaining about this change for the better at the very first beginning stages of the game, looking for some player retention, well jeez. I can't even believe I'm defending MA.

If they don't have to tie that 10-15 ped up in tt for their gear, they can do other things with it.... strippers. .

/mourns the cash spent on strippers.........strippers need loving to......

this is just a random number say whit repair and amo whit the gun before cost 100 peds to fully decay the gun whit amo use

even now its still the same so even its cheaper to repair still cost the same at the end

there no saving at all

all its for for poeple that buy the starter pack for the amo and maybe inlfate the number oh look we sold x amount of starter pack to the poeple we have 1 million players

Do you even play this game? For a starter item, the difference between needing .30 pec to repair and 3.00 is huge to a new player with no ped starting to learn the game. If they don't have to tie that 10-15 ped up in tt for their gear, they can do other things with it. Trade, mine, strippers. They get the exact same usage and eco, maybe repair armor a little more, but even then it retains it's full protection all the way to broken now, so no there's penalty for that either. Having a little cash flow instead of equity can go a long way for fun factor and to keep things going on a budget.

I swear, I have plenty of gripes against MA myself, but you noobs complaining about this change for the better at the very first beginning stages of the game, looking for some player retention, well jeez. I can't even believe I'm defending MA.

i dont wanne be mean here but do you even play the game? if you do a 10 ped run it doesnt matter if its 9 ped ammo and 1 ped repair or if its 1 ped ammo and 9 ped repair. its absolutely exactly the same. what you dont need to pay for repairs now you need to add to the ammo... they changed absolutely nothing.

i dont wanne be mean here but do you even play the game? if you do a 10 ped run it doesnt matter if its 9 ped ammo and 1 ped repair or if its 1 ped ammo and 9 ped repair. its absolutely exactly the same. what you dont need to pay for repairs now you need to add to the ammo... they changed absolutely nothing.

Well its a little bit better paying for ammo than repairs as you convert shrap at 101 whereas youd have to tt it or sell it at 100.5 to pay repairs but ofc difference is minor at these levels and once you run out of shrap the difference is non exsistant

Well, they also made the starter packs much better value overall considering they did not even use to give as much TT as you paid in $ for them and now they do, and they tie up much less of your PED into items (like the armor, which you would only really want to use for the movespeed buff regardless) and give more skill pills as well.

These are definitely good changes for new players, nice move, now let's see them work on other stuff too hopefully.

Well, they also made the starter packs much better value overall considering they did not even use to give as much TT as you paid in $ for them and now they do, and they tie up much less of your PED into items (like the armor, which you would only really want to use for the movespeed buff regardless) and give more skill pills as well.

These are definitely good changes for new players, nice move, now let's see them work on other stuff too hopefully.

I fully agree, this was a good move. Comes in handy for long puny missions, was used to always having to tt at least part of the shraps for repairs. This gives a better conversion rate and even if the numbers at that level aren't high, it did kinda bother. Cheers.

Back