How to Stop all the Support Cases, by Taco.

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Just quit this crap event system with a million loopholes and exploits.

For next event:

Do massive planetside spawns of a mob, 5 maturities: 20hp, 200hp, 1000hp 3000hp, 6000hp.

Point distribution randomness is same for each maturity.

Each player picks a maturity and gets to kill 2000 of them, then points counter stops.

Once abandoned, cannot restart. Practice and test armors before you start mission.

THE END.

No exploits, no bugs, no DC issues, no same people winning over and over.

TRUE RANDOMNESS AND FAIRNESS FOR ALL!

Think of how many less support cases you will get MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

Thank me later.

I don't have a lot to go off of because this was my first Mayhem I ever competed in -- that being said, I really enjoyed the Defense mode. The Annhilation was very grindy and less exciting, but I still enjoyed that mode as well. For Annhilation I found myself much more relaxed. I put on some music and simply grinded away -- which was nice, because I had to complete the 20 hours. The Defense mode got me a lot more fired up, but I don't think I would want to sustain that level of stress and excitement for a full 20 hours. So I'm glad there was balance.

I certainly think there's room for improvement. There always is in most anything. However, I enjoyed the event and can see myself competing in more. Overall I feel like MA created a pretty fun event, and I give props to them for their work.

My vote would be to leave the event as is versus the event idea you've proposed. No offense, you know I love you Taco :) I just didn't see as much wrong with this event format as you seem to. I liked it!

My 2 cents

Do both! The event you suggested could be a 'prequel' to the instance thing that existed, and the reward for the prequel could be something to help you in the instanced mode... perhaps 300%-500% 20 hour skill pills only able to be used in the instances or something?... maybe some esis to go with those skill pills too. ;)

How do we increase the amount of support cases from Taco??? maybe they will get sick of them and actually listen

How do we increase the amount of support cases from Taco??? maybe they will get sick of them and actually listen

You have to do it with swords.

No offense taken from anyone, especially you MsPudding :D

I do think that defense was was fun to a majority of those that tried it. I admire MA for taking the initiative to make something new.

But, I just don't like anything that can be exploited by people in a real cash economy.

I just remember the red bananas and how much fun that was.

I remember how many people were grinding all day and night to get one.

I remember ubers getting them, mid ranges, and noobs too!

They can keep doing their silly mayhems (not talking about defense, I don't mind defense), as long as they want to keep paying out prizes for most dps over and over to the same people, that's their choice.

I won't participate, but give me an event like the red bananas, and I will shoot all day.

For those that don't know, red bananas were a robot loot that randomly dropped off shared loot mobs and they could be traded in for PoE armor. Similar to the more recent worn splicing thingies...

Anyways, it was randomness. Glorious beautiful sexy randomness, anything is for crooks and dicks.

They can do points the same way in a event planetside that won't allow for all the bullshit.

the fact that no one even remembers how awesome the red bananas were is proof i need to sell out. bye.

the fact that no one even remembers how awesome the red bananas were is proof i need to sell out. bye.

I was not here for red bananas :( sounds really nice though m8.. POE is amazin!

Back