Easter Mayhem: the good, the bad

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I actually liked hunting in this new easter mayhem event system. The game setup was quite nice and fun. Great instance!

I don't like however the total unbalance in prizes:
Today it seems more rewarding to compete with a noob account than with a nicely build-up one.
Maybe I should dump my lvl 140 account, and start a new one? It would definitely give me more prize money. I'm sure many have already done this.

If I had competed with a new account in category 2 with my current rings/fap, armor and some L guns, I would have gotten a better prize then with my high-end account in category 10.

This game used to be about progress, skilling up, getting better at what you do. It would be great, if it actually made sense to skill up to get to a higher category, instead of people chipping down, using alt accounts, or buying an account from others and using that one instead.

Competing in a higher category should be a goal of participants, to get better prizes!

That is how the game, skills, and gear get appreciation.

I have to say I enjoyed the event however as some have pointed out the prizes between categories are too close together. I understand the lower cats wanting a chance at the same gear as those in higher categories but the number of times we are required to place in events to purchase something even remotely good is excessive.

So far I have placed 4th MM Solo, 1st EM Annihilation and 2nd EM Defense and even if I place the same in the next event I will still be short on tokens to purchase a weapon around my own level (approx 90k-100k M Tokens)

I have to say I enjoyed the event however as some have pointed out the prizes between categories are too close together. I understand the lower cats wanting a chance at the same gear as those in higher categories but the number of times we are required to place in events to purchase something even remotely good is excessive.

So far I have placed 4th MM Solo, 1st EM Annihilation and 2nd EM Defense and even if I place the same in the next event I will still be short on tokens to purchase a weapon around my own level (approx 90k-100k M Tokens)

Gz on getting nice prizes ! I think that is awesome.

You competed in cat4, and have more Mtokens then I have in cat10...
Imagine you play for 3 more years or so, and get my skill/gear level, only to find out you get LESS prize rewards...

Cat4?

I competed in cat8 in both EM and MM

Back