HoF: I think this is my best loot after almost 11 years in game

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
So.... most of my friends know I'm kind of a box addict. I love opening boxes. I especially like the holiday or themed boxes. I love getting the pills, the amps, the occasional ring... I've always wanted to loot a Halloween ring because of the whole roleplaying a vampire thing that I do. I still haven't looted one of those. :(

I guess this shiny EASTER ring will have to do instead.

OMG I am Soooooooo excited. I never thought I would loot one of the themed rings.. I am totally 100% thrilled.

I've always wanted to loot a Halloween ring because of the whole roleplaying a vampire thing that I do. I still haven't looted one of those. :(

Gratz on that find!

MA wants you to become an easter bunny instead.

Maybe change your style? Get some bunny ears and wear the easter ring :laugh:

haha, watched your 2 box opening streams, ammo, ammo, ammo, ammo, ammo, ammo...

very happy that you finally got a nice and shiny ring!

Congratz!

Well deserved! Us oldtimers should get something shiny now and again.. Supergratz!

Big GRATZ :)

Big Big Gratz!! :yay::yay:

Ohhh Big Gratz sweetie well deserwed for sure :yay:

raven_on_calypso.jpg

Bumped into you earlier in the week and took a quick 'selfie'. :pic:

:vampire:

Congratulations on the uber ring - sell or keep, that'll be the tricky decision for you...
Life Steal 2%

:woot:

Soooo....since it's an Easter ring with lifesteal....does that mean you're a vampiric bunny? Because yes...that's what the game needed to be more terrifying lol congrats. I'm sensing a Monty Python joke here somewhere.:dunce:

GZ to you!

:beerchug:

Thank you everyone for the gz's and well wishes. I have had quite a few people message me about selling or trading the ring for other goodies.

At this time I am so in love with my ring that I wont be selling it. (who doesn't love a ring with lifesteal? hehe)
I've only ever looted one other really uber ring a couple of years back with was an ares augmented and I sold it and used the peds to buy my Arkadian shop. I've always regretted selling that ring off so quickly since I love hunting so much.

So until I tire of it or upgrade it to something better....

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Well deserved! Us oldtimers should get something shiny now and again.. Supergratz!

YES! At an avatar age of 10 years, players should be awarded a (L) vehicle, the Haka Runt (hover around) powered travel chair.

So.... most of my friends know I'm kind of a box addict. I love opening boxes. I especially like the holiday or themed boxes. I love getting the pills, the amps, the occasional ring... I've always wanted to loot a Halloween ring because of the whole roleplaying a vampire thing that I do. I still haven't looted one of those. :(

OMG I am Soooooooo excited. I never thought I would loot one of the themed rings.. I am totally 100% thrilled.

gratz, nice one

I did. I just didn't dare post about it cause I didn't want to get "yelled at". lol
Thanks for the gz :)

Don't worry, the hate only lasts about 2 months and then people forget who it was and start referring to the individual who looted it as "some new player who didn't have any globals on Entropialife" and so on.

Don't worry, the hate only lasts about 2 months and then people forget who it was and start referring to the individual who looted it as "some new player who didn't have any globals on Entropialife" and so on.

Oh, I remember. :grumble:

:tongue2:

Just curious, how many Easter boxes opened? Just wondering if you got really lucky or you opened a shitload of boxes.

Just curious, how many Easter boxes opened? Just wondering if you got really lucky or you opened a shitload of boxes.

I'm going to guess b) on that.

Alternatively, Mindark decided 'One to Keep & One to Sell.' Who knows? :vampire:

:ahh: I'm not the kiss and tell type :ahh:

Back