Suggestion: Hybrid settig between loot list and loot window

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Because it is more convinient i use the option to show my loot as a list were i see the item and the ped value. I dont hate the loot window its just too much trouble to clear it after every kill or the stacks become so many that it become impossible discriminate what loot you got and how much.

But i miss my epic loot windows when something good happen! So my suggestion is add a hybrid setting that shows you the item list but when you get a HOF or out of ordinary item (the ones that trigger the global effect) we also get our good old loot window popping in for the extra trill and bragging rights on our screenshoots/streams.

That would be a delight instead of a hassle because it pops up only once in a while and the windows on screen + the "Ding" sound it makes when popping up + the HOF effect would amplify the epicness of that cool moment when you loot something really good.

please consider mindark :)

nice idea....but i ll stay with the list only...

another thing would be maybe if your loot will be recorded in a seperate logfile for later viewing....like an existing chat.log or such..

i like this idea, loot window has always been the best but a hassle to close down all the times so globals and hofs, sootos would be really nice with lootwindow! :wise::wise:

I have forwarded your suggestion to the dev team. :wise:

Because it is more convinient i use the option to show my loot as a list were i see the item and the ped value. I dont hate the loot window its just too much trouble to clear it after every kill or the stacks become so many that it become impossible discriminate what loot you got and how much.

But i miss my epic loot windows when something good happen! So my suggestion is add a hybrid setting that shows you the item list but when you get a HOF or out of ordinary item (the ones that trigger the global effect) we also get our good old loot window popping in for the extra trill and bragging rights on our screenshoots/streams.

That would be a delight instead of a hassle because it pops up only once in a while and the windows on screen + the "Ding" sound it makes when popping up + the HOF effect would amplify the epicness of that cool moment when you loot something really good.

please consider mindark :)

+1 to this idea :yay:

That's something which should've been implemented since ages. A proper combat log. How much have you shot with which weapon, how much was the cost exactly, how much was the return per mob, visible in TT and visible after MU for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and per decade. Instead of forcing a player to tediously make a spreadsheet on the side this is something which is just a common thing and MA never did.

Why? Because too many people would see just how much they win/loose and it would let every place without profit die and every place with profit be overrun... so they die as well, meaning no more winners at all after a while. Well, that's what happens when you mess up the base system so you can't even give out basic information to ease the life of the players.

I'm a fan of the loot windows personally, so I like this idea :)

I have forwarded your suggestion to the dev team. :wise:

Please don't make noise when you enter their office.
Today they learn lesson 1 : "What is Blockchain".

lets just forget about compet and blockchain and move along, 2 failed things. Lets hope we can learn from our misstakes!

i like the idea, too!
make special loots special again!

+1 to push it!

lets just forget about compet and blockchain and move along, 2 failed things. Lets hope we can learn from our misstakes!

better yet, lets make it central to the idea... the log has to be saved somewhere... a blockchain is essentially a database...

Brilliant idea,

I sometimes activate loot windows because I miss the old "ding" sound that OP mentioned and the epicness of a good loot window..

But in reality as it is right now the loot window is just so outdated compared to the loot list, where you instantly can see the total loot of your kill/find (craft already has a cool interface showing the value of the craft)

making the loot window and loot messages hybrid would be awesome, loot window pops up on a global but stays as a list when there isn't a global.. I wonder why no one has thought of this before..

+1 to OP! Great idea! :yay:

I like the idea, too...I like the loot windows, for those rare times you get a nice loot...but now, do epic loots ever happen anymore? Back in the good ol' days, if you got an even slightly-better-than-average loot, the window was filled with colors and items, and the visual effect was half of the reward in the experience. Now, you get a loot with the same value but there's nothing in it but one item (often an item that's so decayed there's barely a hair of health left) and stackables and crapnel.

See Exhibit A: Comparison of two 300-ish PED loots, then and now; very sad how things have become (substitute crapnel for ammo):

atraxloot_thenandnow.jpg

Back