Should have done this 40 days ago...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Colbey Colbey Kal
    Society
    NBK Otium
    Images
    worth 40 PED, when the platform is integrated with Entropia Universe
    I'd love to know if the PED will stay Pegged to the USD, or if we would be required to withdraw to "Deeptoken."

If PED became pegged to "Deeptokens" then, (if Deeptoekn got Really Really popular) we'd all become rich!

A man who has looked into an economics textbook and concluded that economics is dull is like a man who has read a primer on logistics and decided that the study of warfare must be dull.

~ The Worldly Philosophers

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbey Kal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd love to know if the PED will stay Pegged to the USD, or if we would be required to withdraw to "Deeptoken."

If PED became pegged to "Deeptokens" then, (if Deeptoekn got Really Really popular) we'd all become rich!

FYI:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    It looks like we finally have some official clarity on this from the Deeptoken website FAQ section:

Will I still be able to deposit and withdraw at a fixed 10-1 ratio PED-USD?

Yes, the historical exchange rate of USD to PED for Entropia Universe players will still be available.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post
    FYI:

You actually didn't answer his question because he asked two.

Yes, USD will be tied to PED.

However, to answer your other question - you only need to review their white paper/presentation deck to learn how they intend to achieve instant withdrawals... (it won't be USD).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    You actually didn't answer his question
    It said »FYI,« which means »for your information«––and not »to answer your question.«

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
    Society
    Vikings Of Entropia
    Images
    Sucks I'm live here in the US. This idea would be so cool in Second Life.

Items for sale in storage can be found here: OpaloMan's Junk​

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    I set up my Deeptoken account a while ago, I disused Twitter for reasons, and my phone is full to the brim so I'm not gonna install yet another messenger, less even keep it running on standby eating data all the time I'm paying for by volume. If you have a good old mailing list to join I might be game.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Diana LOVE Brand
    Society
    SHOOT 'N LOOT
    Dear mindark,

an Airdrop is a nice idea, but maybe you should extend this a bit.

Why aren't you doing a big bounty campaign at bitcointalk forum? Bounties for signatures, for inviting people to your Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, ...

Just lookup other (successful) ICO's there. Do never undervalue the power from the #1 forum! (and maybe use some official staff to answer questions there)

This way all successful ICO's are going. It is late for you, but maybe you will extend the tokensale. So this can be a first step in reaching your goals.

Your Whitepaper, web presentation and your roadmap is all on top level from actual projects. The only reason for not having sold already a 20m token is the lack of PR.

Just try to not fail this project again because of missing marketing.

Just my 2 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by DianaLOVEBrand View Post
    Dear mindark,

an Airdrop is a nice idea, but maybe you should extend this a bit.

Why aren't you doing a big bounty campaign at bitcointalk forum? Bounties for signatures, for inviting people to your Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, ...

Just lookup other (successful) ICO's there. Do never undervalue the power from the #1 forum! (and maybe use some official staff to answer questions there)

This way all successful ICO's are going. It is late for you, but maybe you will extend the tokensale. So this can be a first step in reaching your goals.

Your Whitepaper, web presentation and your roadmap is all on top level from actual projects. The only reason for not having sold already a 20m token is the lack of PR.

Just try to not fail this project again because of missing marketing.

Just my 2 cents!
    i have to say that i dislike all bounty / airdrop icos. one bigger example is savedroid. they gave out MASSIVE bounties for all shit and when they hit the exchanges you will see how the initial investment is not worth shit anymore.
    this airdrop means that there will be over 20% of extra tokens / coins whatever given out for free who hit the exchanges as soon as possible. that will result in an instant price drop, which results in everyone who bought them loses money. i mean DTA wont be worth shit in half a year but this example was just to show why free coins arent a good thing.

if you really wanne earn money just get a lindacoin masternode now, before the staking web wallet releases. initial investment (2 mil coins) is around 4k bucks and im earning about 400 dollar a months for just having the coins. and the price is extremely low right now which means that those 400 bucks a month can easily turn into 4k bucks a month or more.

Diana LOVE Brand
    Society
    SHOOT 'N LOOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    this airdrop means that there will be over 20% of extra tokens / coins whatever given out for free who hit the exchanges as soon as possible. that will result in an instant price drop, which results in everyone who bought them loses money. i mean DTA wont be worth shit in half a year but this example was just to show why free coins arent a good thing.
    I'm of course not talking about 20% but 0.5% should be a good point. Weak hands are selling on exchange release and maybe dropping the value a bit for a short time. But this is the way to go. It doesn't bring value to this token when 99.9% of tokens are in MA's hand. Not for MA, not for Investors.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast