Suggestion: (L) Armatrix Blueprint series of amps scopes and sights

afreeti

Provider
Attachments are some of the most in demand items, with nearly a 100,000 peds worth of mining amps selling daily ,this benefits the economy as a whole producing mu for ores and enmatter making mining a largely profitable profession. Sadly however, this isn't the case for weapon attachments, why buy a crafted amp when you can buy an event mayhem, why buy a crafted amp when you can save up for an overly expensive ul version ,players dont even buy crafted amps for events anymore as mayhem amps beat there damage and efficiency even at 4000+mu.

All these factors negatively affect daily sales for crafted weapon amps which are lucky to see 1% as much peds worth of weapon amps being sold daily as mining amps,this in turn removes , id argue, the one key spot to generate mu for hunting mats by removing 10's of thousands of potential ped of items needed to be purchased daily which hurts hunters,crafters, miners and even mindark in the short and long run. Getting to the point i'd like to suggest a series of blueprints similiar to armatrix guns but for weapon attachments i wouldn't dream of them making mayhem amps obsolete I'd just like weapon amp crafting to be a viable option.

scopes and sights can be given the same treatment simply by creating versions with buffs, like higher skill gain faster reload speed and maybe crit hit% and damage but not so much it devalues the ul omegaton versions.

Last edited:
Attachments are some of the most in demand items, with nearly a 100,000 of peds worth of mining amps selling daily ,this benefits the economy as a whole producing mu for ores and enmatter making mining a largely profitable profession. Sadly however, this isn't the case for weapon attachments, why buy a crafted amp when you can buy an event mayhem, why buy a crafted amp when you can save up for an overly expensive ul version ,players dont even buy crafted amps for events anymore as mayhem amps beat there damage and efficiency even at 4000+mu.

All these factors negatively affect daily sales for crafted weapon amps which are lucky to see 1% as much peds worth of weapon amps being sold daily as mining amps,this in turn removes , id argue, the one key spot to generate mu for hunting mats by removing 10's of thousands of potential ped of items needed to be purchased daily which hurts hunters,crafters, miners and even mindark in the short and long run. Getting to the point i'd like to suggest a series of blueprints similiar to armatrix guns but for weapon attachments i wouldn't dream of them making mayhem amps obsolete I'd just like weapon amp crafting to be a viable option.

scopes and sights can be given the same treatment simply by creating versions with buffs, like higher skill gain faster reload speed and maybe crit hit% and damage but not so much it devalues the ul omegaton versions.

i Agree, even with devaluing. the (L) versions should always be better than 90% of the UL versions. UL items should be your fallback items whilst L should be the high quality short life ones

I really like this idea. It could help improve the market for loot as the ArMatrix weapons have. The most important thing is that the blueprints NEED TO STAY LIMITED, and have NO unlimited blueprints come out for these, as having limited blueprints encourages crafting on unlimited blueprints for the production of (L) BPs - which helps further support the economy.

I really like this idea. It could help improve the market for loot as the ArMatrix weapons have. The most important thing is that the blueprints NEED TO STAY LIMITED, and have NO unlimited blueprints come out for these, as having limited blueprints encourages crafting on unlimited blueprints for the production of (L) BPs - which helps further support the economy.

yes i imagined attachment tech gizmos would be the driving bp for farming these. This would lead to an increase in animal muscle oil mu the animal residue produced could also be used in these bps.

i do like this idea a lot. and also having some abilities on the amps/scopes as well. making more L bps.

The issue is still getting bad returns most of the time, this hurts BP grinding a lot and makes it very risky.
With that said, if anything MA should make more UL BPs....

I used to spend 10-15k PED per month prior to loot 2.1, mostly for grinding BPs and making a few amps/scopes, but has gone down to 3-5k PED per month thanks to the bad returns of loot 2.1 D:

So, they should either add more UL BPs, grind the BP once and be done with the massive losses from grinding or just roll the crafting back to what it was during loot 1.0...

@OP, i agree, L items should have better efficiency than UL ones.

The issue is still getting bad returns most of the time, this hurts BP grinding a lot and makes it very risky.
With that said, if anything MA should make more UL BPs....

I used to spend 10-15k PED per month prior to loot 2.1, mostly for grinding BPs and making a few amps/scopes, but has gone down to 3-5k PED per month thanks to the bad returns of loot 2.1 D:

So, they should either add more UL BPs, grind the BP once and be done with the massive losses from grinding or just roll the crafting back to what it was during loot 1.0...

@OP, i agree, L items should have better efficiency than UL ones.

Having UL BPs causes a few problems.
1. If the blueprints are rare, wealthy players can monopolize the few blueprints available, potentially diminishing the demand for materials.
2. If the blueprints are not rare, irresponsible crafters can spam the blueprints and diminish any crafting markup produced, reducing the overall demand for the materials.

Having (L) blueprints reduces the instances of irresponsible crafting as people are more likely to do their research before buying the BPs. It also reduces the monopolization of blueprints enabling emerging crafters to break into the field.

Having UL BPs causes a few problems.
1. If the blueprints are rare, wealthy players can monopolize the few blueprints available, potentially diminishing the demand for materials.
2. If the blueprints are not rare, irresponsible crafters can spam the blueprints and diminish any crafting markup produced, reducing the overall demand for the materials.

Having (L) blueprints reduces the instances of irresponsible crafting as people are more likely to do their research before buying the BPs. It also reduces the monopolization of blueprints enabling emerging crafters to break into the field.

rolling crafting back to the state it was before loot 2.1 it is then =) I'm in =)

expanding on the suggestion the attachments could use a combination of the animal oils going up from muscle to eye to thyroid to etc ..... and robot parts or there could be a new item added to every mobs drop table used in these new amps.

expanding on the suggestion the attachments could use a combination of the animal oils going up from muscle to eye to thyroid to etc ..... and robot parts or there could be a new item added to every mobs drop table used in these new amps.

I think we have more then enough current materials. there is a multitude of mats that have 0 markup due to the fact that they don't go to any bp's. I don't think making more materials is a good idea.

l

I think we have more then enough current materials. there is a multitude of mats that have 0 markup due to the fact that they don't go to any bp's. I don't think making more materials is a good idea.

l

could you make a list of those items?

could you make a list of those items?

is this sarcasm? you don't put anything in the TT? just off the top of my head cause last thing I hunted, Rad conveyors.

there are plenty of items that could be added to bp's to boost there markup.

how bought pancreas or adrenal oil? those have never been over 101% since I started playing.

is this sarcasm? you don't put anything in the TT? just off the top of my head cause last thing I hunted, Rad conveyors.

there are plenty of items that could be added to bp's to boost there markup.

how bought pancreas or adrenal oil? those have never been over 101% since I started playing.

it's no sarcasm, a list always helps to sort it out ^^

hmm, entropedia says rad conveyors are hangar part, whatever that means...

adrenal oil has 102,35 today, for monthly even 103,45%
pancreas 101,3%/101,96%

*checked to make sure i wasnt necro posting*

im happy to see the new armatrix amps, though i wonder if it was because of this suggestion or if they already had it planned

i agree!
also MA should invent a way to remove many of those crappy BP's by an exchange system. For new blueprints, limited, good and worthy for someone to use them.

That would be the second best way.

Make it use crafted components, where the crafting of the components use this materials, would be much more efficent to stimulate crafting.

Back