general update

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
I've been away from forum for nearly a year. Anyone got a summary of news since then?
I heard there is a new CEO, is there any info on new CEO or threads about it?

Subscribing,

I've also been away.

Will be interesting to get a thread with this information :)

Yeah you know as much as us... I'm just waiting for deeptoken to fail for MA to focus on the game again....

sell the compet deeds as fast as you can for as much as you can - 50 peds is high hopes - me I'll buy like that guy in the compet 10 peds post. buy the new moon deeds and hodl - bring doges and TO THE MOON!

sell the compet deeds as fast as you can for as much as you can - 50 peds is high hopes - me I'll buy like that guy in the compet 10 peds post. buy the new moon deeds and hodl - bring doges and TO THE MOON!

i wouldnt buy any moon deed actually. and i would sell all my auds as well now. when (if) the moon releases you will see that the combined value of auds and moon deed now (+-80 peds for the aud and 50 peds for the moon deed = 130 peds) will be a lot less a month after the moon release. if they manage to get a little more traffic to ark ug and the moon longterm then you may see a combined value of 100 peds. but id say it will be rather a combined value of 85 ped +- after 6 months. which means if you hold / buy both now you would lose roughly a third of your peds.

and honestly, since crypto the annual roi, that most liked so much about this game (usually somewhere in the 15% range) is a joke for the crypto space.
for just about 4k bucks you can get a lindacoin masternode and make 96% roi annually in coins alone. if the market stays the same for a year then you would have 8k bucks now worth of coins and if the market recovers and gets close to ath / surpasses it then your 8k bucks would be worth an easy 80k-100k bucks. could easily also be a worth a million in a year or two. the roi of EU is just laughable at best right now.

Back