• Poll closed .

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
so... 10mtokens give 1 stim, equalling in 7 peds

an expensive gun, costs close to 100.000 mtokens
compared to other guns, and keeping in mind that it is tier0, its value is, depending on the gun, 30-50k peds

However by selling mtokens, you get 70.000 peds easy for your 100k tokens
Basically there are the following scenario's:

- people never buy the mayhem weapons, and just sell their stims, which currently is way more profitable

unless maybe

- a very needy person buys one of the mayhem guns waaay overvaluated, knowing that in a few years the purchased mayhem weapons will not be worth their original price.

Still, selling 10k stims is quite a bit slower then selling 1 gun, if you have a buyer who's interested.
What do you think? is there an unbalance? Should this be re-balanced? (For instance, stims at 30tokens each, or guns getting cheaper token-wise)

Last edited:
I wouldnt call unloading 10.000 neurostim pills easy

Perhaps people paying 7 ped for a stim are overpaying?
People have set the value of the stims, not MA...they may have their own internal calculation of what they think things are worth, if we decide otherwise thats up to us.

Also as you say in another thread, getting mayhem tokens are hard, so MA gave people who only manage to get a few a way to use them instead of having to save them up if they don't want to....not everyone places in a cat.

As another person stated though, offloading a ton of pills can take time, someone may go for a considerable lower amount of PED by selling a weapon, instead of spending weeks or months trying to offload pills.

Not everyone wants to be a pill slinging drug dealer.

Those numbers also give zero effective value to Placement Tokens. This makes landing in 3rd place less valuable than either 4th or 5th in cats 1-9 of annilition.

Why would MA step in to rebalance demand that has been set by the current playerbase?

Players have set the price for stims, not MA. I don't expect the current pill price to last. Supply and demand. But hey, if it does, then GZ to anyone with large amounts of Mayhem Tokens -- selling them at 7 PED/10 MT's is a pretty good deal for the seller.

MA should do nothing. Let the market play out.

Why would MA step in to rebalance demand that has been set by the current playerbase?

If an accustim 10mg pill gives you more then 10ped value in loot due to its effects, it is not the playerbase alone that sets the value.

Don't care :) I don't participatie in these stupid events.
If unl gear gets devalued= good

The market is allready flooded with crap, I would rather see them hand out pure led prizes.

so... 10mtokens give 1 stim, equalling in 7 peds

an expensive gun, costs close to 100.000 mtokens
compared to other guns, and keeping in mind that it is tier0, its value is, depending on the gun, 30-50k peds

However by selling mtokens, you get 70.000 peds easy for your 100k tokens
Basically there are the following scenario's:

- people never buy the mayhem weapons, and just sell their stims, which currently is way more profitable

unless maybe

- a very needy person buys one of the mayhem guns waaay overvaluated, knowing that in a few years the purchased mayhem weapons will not be worth their original price.

Still, selling 10k stims is quite a bit slower then selling 1 gun, if you have a buyer who's interested.
What do you think? is there an unbalance? Should this be re-balanced? (For instance, stims at 30tokens each, or guns getting cheaper token-wise)

Where do u get those values for the guns?
People on this forum are ridicilous.

Those guns are 2.0 guns. They are the new mainstream. And no one even wants one. Well not for the prices hulk or messi is selling, but can u blame them for askinng that? Some of the new guns are next event winners. Bye bye terminator and cdf1k. Now who will have the balls to buy and tier them?
Look at ewe lc625 not getting a bite for 20k. Lol that gun is cat 7-9 (depending on event) winner. Ofc if its at t10. It is also high efficiency weapon. Yet people treat it as a shit gun cuz it didnt fit cat7 last event. But forget that it actually has same dps at t10 that MM or cdf800 has.

Another thing is to look at the halloween blades. People undervalue them, yet shortblade sold for 100k? And no it wasnt a stupid deal, it is just that 1% of the playerbase understand the game.

I dont expect people to agree with my post. Forum trolls always win. But those who will read it and actually think about what i wrote will understand that 30k for a 100k token gun is ridicilous. I would buy lp100 mod or lp120 in a heartbeat for that. And please dont say that you expect bp130 to go for less than 150k ped :D

Im out
/Soko

I agree with you on the top tier soko, but take a look at the rest of weapons, for example the smallest one. It is *impossible* to be ever sold. Also, this efficiency concept is not yet fully implemented. As long as high efficiency equals high dpp we are effectively still in 1.0, but with shit TT result. I hope they have plans for the future of the economy around this, but let's see.

Then, the rest of the mayhem items are simply ridiculous. Take a look at the price of adj mayhem fap at the trader and take a look on auction. Or mayhem weapon amps. Or that awful low efficiency extender.

70% or more of that mayhem trader content could be easily deleted and nobody would miss them.

we need to rebalance amps for mtokens, they cost too many tokens

MA is probably not intending for ppl to sell your reward gun but where kind enough to change the prices to tokens so you could choose wich weapon you wanted. As for the pills for tokens i dont like it att all its like the olympics selling steroids 1 ppl using it and the rest must also do it to keep up.

Back