RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Hi all, as the title states I have an Imp Justifier mk II for sale

:yay::yay::yay:

Open to offers by PM. TT+55K Buyout.
Pictures / Info to be added later

Last edited:
I wish you best of luck selling it :) and also shame on you for not uploading any Utube content since sequring your partnership.

Thank you for the well wishes about the gun.

In regards to the youtube. This really isn't the thread to discuss it. I don't usually bring my personal life up in a public forum, however. I have been dealing with personal loss in my family these last couple of months and I hadn't been my usual bubbly self for streaming or youtubing so I took a break. It has nothing to do with getting partnership and suddenly dropping uploading. I do have plans to start streaming and uploading to youtube this coming week.

Anyway this thread is about the gun, so let's keep it that way. <3

I wish you best of luck selling it :) and also shame on you for not uploading any Utube content since sequring your partnership.

I may have a buyer, but nothing is set in stone... so giving this a daily bump and grind :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Thank you for the well wishes about the gun.

In regards to the youtube. This really isn't the thread to discuss it. I don't usually bring my personal life up in a public forum, however. I have been dealing with personal loss in my family these last couple of months and I hadn't been my usual bubbly self for streaming or youtubing so I took a break. It has nothing to do with getting partnership and suddenly dropping uploading. I do have plans to start streaming and uploading to youtube this coming week.

Anyway this thread is about the gun, so let's keep it that way. <3

Really sorry to hear this mate, take care!

monday funday bump and price adjustment

Happy to say that the gun sold. I'll be closing the thread now. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back