Suggestion: New Quests and missions including chains

Cosax

Old
Society
DEUS VULT
Rocco Cosax Sonnax
Hello,

i strongly suggest some very basic missing quest/missions and chains within them for :wtg::wise::confused::yay:

- picking up fruit/stones/dung for each sort of fruits/stones etc and in general xxx amount
- cutting trees of each level and amount xxx in general
- taming different animals xxx amounts or taming xxx animals in general.

As i havent seen anything like this so far and that are very basic actions in planet calypso without any benefits for missions/quests

@devs
if that gets implementet i'd like to see some sort of payment for an idea :p

Well the picking fruit mission is obvously terrible idea, next you will be wanting a sweating iron mission :eyecrazy:

taming missions would be great or even having tames count as kills for exsisting missions would be great (though they might not want this as itd be cheapest way to finish the missions as you only need mob at like 75%) but adding taming versions of current irons with higher number of tames vs kills for same rewards seems fairly easy and has no real downside.

Well the picking fruit mission is obvously terrible idea, next you will be wanting a sweating iron mission :eyecrazy:

Ohh that for sure not :cool:

Sweating is not in my focus tho

Hello,

Some chain mission including mobs from all or different planets will be nice.
Also combining hunting with crafting and/or mining on the same chain mission system will be nice.

Regards,

Ohh that for sure not :cool:

Sweating is not in my focus tho

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Get_Sweaty!

As for the taming mission idea, yes, would be nice idea... Been pushing for that idea a while myself... Several posts in various forums suggest Planet Partners have been too, but Mindark's been saying it's not possible to them so far. BS I say, but whatever. If they want to make taming the big thing they've hyped it up to be in recent years, they need to do a hell of a lot more with it, including missions, compet integration, etc.

Back