PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well i still wish they would up the success rate slightly more, as there are still many BP's that there is no point in even bothering with. However if you are having such a hard time with crafting, then i suggest you sell those BP's on the AH and cut your losses. There is still a long way for MA to go with crafting, but it has definitely improved.
    yeah, i was pretty mad and considering selling the stuff indeed....
    first 1,5-3k clicks were bad, after that i made the post, then times 100 & 90 multi within 200-300 clicks and even finished with:

still pretty volatile i'd say, but if getting to quite decent return within a day or two it should be okay...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    yeah, i was pretty mad and considering selling the stuff indeed....
    first 1,5-3k clicks were bad, after that i made the post, then times 100 & 90 multi within 200-300 clicks and even finished with:

still pretty volatile i'd say, but if getting to quite decent return within a day or two it should be okay...
    That's pretty much the issue, you do that amount of clicks and then complain that everything is bad. Crafting has and most likely always will be based on larger sample sizes than hunting/mining.

So far i have 121K clicks since this thread started and on multiple different things and my sample says that on average I am getting the results i posted just before. Average success of 43%, and average product % of 52%. With click numbers greater than 5K i have noticed a less volatile return and with less 5K there is a greater variance. Clicks under 200 have the highest volality and cannot be accurately estimated for profit/loss.

I have one run that was 3K clicks and i broke 80% return, I have another that was 50 clicks and i broke 277% return. I also have the reverse with one run at 3200 clicks that gave 150% return and one at 75 clicks that gave me 60% return. Using these by themselves does not give any good idea of how crafting is, but over the 121K clicks, I have a better understanding.

Also to note, I am at 97.63% TT return over the full 121K clicks.

I have one run that was 3K clicks and i broke 80% return, I have another that was 50 clicks and i broke 277% return. I also have the reverse with one run at 3200 clicks that gave 150% return and one at 75 clicks that gave me 60% return. Using these by themselves does not give any good idea of how crafting is, but over the 121K clicks, I have a better understanding.
    imo, 3k clicks only 80% return shouldn't happen, at least not with QR 100 BP + maxed out skill. That is my point btw.
    I understand that it can happen, but i do not like it.

That's where crafting before loot 2.0 was better, you did your 1k clicks and as far as i remember it never has been as low as 80% return....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    imo, 3k clicks only 80% return shouldn't happen, at least not with QR 100 BP + maxed out skill. That is my point btw.
    I understand that it can happen, but i do not like it.

That's where crafting before loot 2.0 was better, you did your 1k clicks and as far as i remember it never has been as low as 80% return....
    Yes it has, I have had plenty of runs over 1K clicks that had sub 80% TT return before loot 2.0

Yes it has, I have had plenty of runs over 1K clicks that had sub 80% TT return before loot 2.0
    QR 100 + maxed out skill + full quantity?
    i can't remember any sub 80% return runs, i've usually gotten a times 10 & 40 multi during my 1+k click runs and that usually has been enough to get 90+% return...

QR 100 + maxed out skill + full quantity?
    i can't remember any sub 80% return runs, i've usually gotten a times 10 & 40 multi during my 1+k click runs and that usually has been enough to get 90+% return...
    During the 'test' we managed to pull off 69.44% on 1000 clicks on a maxed 100.0 qr blueprint on full quantity (basic processor which is oldschool however).

Since the 'implementation' the range is 81.03% to 139.25% but those are just 12 1k click runs, the rest were smaller.
    Last edited by Haruto Rat; 05-24-2018 at 08:01.
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Selling:
    nothing - not on Calypso

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    During the 'test' we managed to pull off 69.44% on 1000 clicks on a maxed 100.0 qr blueprint on full quantity (basic processor which is oldschool however).

Since the 'implementation' the range is 81.03% to 139.25% but those are just 12 1k click runs, the rest were smaller.
    I was asking/writing about the time before loot 2.0, basically about loot 1.x.
    The test was during loot 2.0.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6