my enigma3 event experience

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
ok, so I've been online for 10 hours

waiting for Korona to respond and do whatever she tells.
Always on time, always fast, no load problems, barely lag problems...

I was able to get to the enigma3 instance at around 18:24

After a bit getting used to moving in it, and no more problems of falling off...
I entered again, cleared lvl1, dodged the bombs, walked the pipes, pushed the buttons
Nothing happened, can't get past the door.

So I continued pushing the buttons for 25 more minutes, until the timer ran out, in various orders etc.
nothing..

My eyes are sore from squit-walking those pipes and being online so long, this is not worth it to me personally
goodluck !

Apparently you need to "run" "fast" from switch to switch, but I can't imagine it, having to carefully walk the pipes for 10 min each :D

yes, it can be done if you run, and u can even jump and take a shortcut

but that makes it much more risky, equaling in having to start over again and again

We have 2 years left to solve it.

wont be as easy as the first one that was posted and the second one which was broken - this one still needs some kind of skill - and some kind of magic to defeat the crappy programming

ive done the riddle, you need a mouse and laptop touchpad users are likely to struggle

but the next part Enter the Matrix is bugged, 1 go each 22hrs and there is a chance you use your entry but don't enter. so you wasted your first 22 hours :(

I dunno, I still crash now and then during the fast run:scratch2:

I guess we'll not all be getting jumpsuits after all. I've had almost the same experience as Naomi and it just doesn't feel worth it to me anymore.

I guess we'll not all be getting jumpsuits after all. I've had almost the same experience as Naomi and it just doesn't feel worth it to me anymore.

I could have hunted for 11 hours instead :d

Putting aside the crashes inside the instance (lost connection), and the fact that server was so lagy that it was hard to get in;
The instance itself was nice, pretty fun, and I like the fact that brain and hand skills was needed. :yup:

Was not too hard, not too easy.

IMO this instance was the only nice thing in this event.

I don't know so much about the "matrix" since it's buged and it didn't let me enter :(
But I've heard it's just like a robot beacon.

I still don't get the point of the 7 first tasks that IMO are useless and just there to get us login for 8h.

Back