Info: Enigma Stage 3

I just repeatedly pressed both the switches 1 by 1 until the door opened, sometimes it took an extra lap (might be an invisible timer or something...).

Just try to press them as quickly as possible after you clear the explosives.

The first door/block also open randomly very short some times, once you had the 2 switches used and shot down the generator from above.

The trick is to stay at the door, and always using the forwardkey, so if the door go down, you imediatly move up to the block and then can move to other site. It needs some patiance, to get the moment it open for short. I always doing it that way, about i be to slow on moving up the pipes.

In fact the door makes those movements now and then even if you never touched switches. Running into the door though never helped me to pass it, it's not just too fast - it also doesn't go down before going up, it starts rendering right from the lowered position .

had this aswell, then i let all bombs explode and run it really quick and suddenly it worked. Now i cannot enter matrix lol,any help with that anyone please? thx.

I had this happen 3 or 4 times; I activated both switches after countless attempts and sometimes, the door wouldn't open, it just stayed up. I think it's a bug. Just die and try again, it should work properly. (I used those instances where the door didn't respond to the switches to try and jump down onto the platform, but I never got to the platform...I only got death. :rolleyes:

Sad to say so but this third enigma step is a huge failure.

Thanks for the tips guys, today I was finally able to do first part.

I would've settled for a crumb, but I didn't even get that. :D

I just hope that if MA resets this thing they return what was spent inside as many used pills and such just to beat it which was probably not the intention.

I would've settled for a crumb, but I didn't even get that. :D

crumb86.jpg

There you go...

:tiphat:

When did computer games get so hard to understand? :silly2:

Oh and also: 'How are you gentlemen?'

Hello
Third day in row i got enter the matrix mission is completed but never managed to enter instance, anyone have workaround for this? or just wait ? :( so much frustrating.

You and me, both. Third night trying to get in (last night) and same thing. It only makes it worse to hear others have got in, and quite easily--while you're sitting there trying to activate a dead disco ball. Fair much? :mad:

Yes the disco is over - "Access Denied" :)

WTF is going on here. Still loads of us who just cant get in.

And today not even mission complete msg. totally nothing, i just can keep clicking like retard . WP MA

Some info from MA would be much welcome!

Still nothing, no communication to address the obvious problem.

This was the peak event of the year? woah, such display of dumbfuckery ... :loco:

Do we still had Ludwig? Very quiet as of late - I guess no news means they are basically F**ked:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

For the shortcut method, you have to walk the tube on the right side, first get rid of the mine and try not to damage yourself. Only the first one is needed, once you can get to the first 90º turn stop there, and notice the disconnected platform about 70m below you. Get some momentum on the tube and jump to it (you will barely get there, and sometimes miss but it's doable). If you try to jump down there from anywhere else you will be killed.

Do the shortcut still work? I tried it once and died mid-air. It would be good to know if it's tightened or if I just took off from wrong location.

After realizing that running on the rails with the bombs waiting for me wasn't my kind of pie, I wonder if there is an alternative way of getting through, or if it means game over (for the enigma mission chain). Unless there is some good Movie on TV I can Watch while waiting for the 80 seconds countdowns and slip on the first mid-air platforms from start position.

One thing I miss is getting the location for the keys. When you get a key you get a location on the map, but after you've tried doing the key once, you die, log out and log back in (and have revived on Another location) it's gone since it's a mission marker. It doesn't seem possible to "equip" and "use" a key to get location that way (like a beacon).

Last edited:
I could not click the buttons in time, even with a speed bonus pill.
I could not make the shortcut jump except with the speed bonus pill.

I could not click the buttons in time, even with a speed bonus pill.
I could not make the shortcut jump except with the speed bonus pill.

After a new try, the shortcut works, however you will need to jump from the pipe bend. It's trying to jump earlier that makes you die mid-air.

As for the buttons, I read that the door opens briefly once in a while if you managed to activate the two switches.

forget the buttons, you have to do it quick and start with the left one first, then after you hit the right one run back within a couple of seconds.

the shortcut works fine after a few tries, just get the angle right and jump at the last moment.

Video?

Never mind.....

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many times approximately do I have to repeat the mission of The Matrix to find the egg?

:handgun::handgun::handgun:

Does anyone know how many times approximately do I have to repeat the mission of The Matrix to find the egg?

:handgun::handgun::handgun:

From what I can gather since a lot of people contacted me ingame about this, it's about 6-8 tries. Some people can get it on their 4th and others on their 10th, but yeah average 6-8.

Back