Info: Enigma Stage 3

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Well, seeing as the last part of the Stage 3 enigma is bugged and nobody (almost) can get inside the last instance I guess it didn't matter how quick we got there at all. So let's get everybody there no? Is this what you want MA?

The riddle is not hard at all, there is a lot of people already waiting to enter the last instance but maybe someone is stuck.

Part One

Once you do the 8/8 shitty missions you will be asked to find the riddle (the entrance is arould here [76366, 75996, 159] but you will get the exact location from the mission)

So, you go in an you will be spawned on a tiny platform in space (hold your breath :silly2:).

1st platform game
You move forward and avoid the lasers, then jump from one platform to another trying not to damage yourself from the fall (health is very needed for the last part). There is more than enough time to set foot on every platform so that you don't have to take a big fall (the mines have a delayed explosion, about 2 seconds or so once they go yellow). You kill the robots and go to the next platform.

2nd platform game
This is the hardest one, there are two ways of doing it:
  1. Disable the two locks on left and right of the main course (you have to walk on some tiny tubes to get there)
  2. Take the shortcut

The first method has no mistery, you force the mines to explode and back off so they dont damage you. All this while walking the tubes, with practice is doable.

For the shortcut method, you have to walk the tube on the right side, first get rid of the mine and try not to damage yourself. Only the first one is needed, once you can get to the first 90º turn stop there, and notice the disconnected platform about 70m below you. Get some momentum on the tube and jump to it (you will barely get there, and sometimes miss but it's doable). If you try to jump down there from anywhere else you will be killed. Once down you kill the generator and get the teleporter, you will spawn at the other side of the blockage.

The hard part is done, walk an "S" shaped path to avoid getting close to the tiny robot bombs and kill the one drone that is left.

Now get to the teleporter using the tripled tubes on both sides of the last platform, because it will disappear under your feet.

3rd platform game
You have 6 robot balls crossing beams of energy, they don't kill you instantly but do a ton of damage. As far as I know all you have to do is wait for a short burst synchronized between all 3 pairs of balls. After that short burst you should have enough time to just run to the other side. Be careful tho because once you get down, you can be damaged by the first pair of balls (lol).

4thplatform game
Now there is an underwater maze, the damage will deal a bit of damage over time. The correct path is taking the first turn to the left and then just try not to walk your way backwards (it's not a hard maze at all).

Done.

Part Two

Entrance is around here: [79774, 74669, 159] (again, mission gives exact location)

It doesn't work haha :(. I got inside it once yesterday, it's just a regular beacon with a boss at the end and a loot crate. I guess you have to be lucky and loot the "Egg" but who knows, nobody seem to be able to get inside anymore. I completed it, got 20 ped shrapnel, then became stuck and got kicked out...

I wrote this in a bit of a hurry, sorry for mistakes and spelling.

Good luck, another top quality job from our beloved developers.

Last edited:
Oh crap, I forgot about the crossed beams one :D

I'll add it to the first post, but this one has no mistery actually. Not much of a riddle...

Only the first one is needed, once you can get to the first 90º turn stop there, and notice the disconnected platform about 70m below you. Get some momentum on the tube and jump to it (you will barely get there, and sometimes miss but it's doable).

85.5 AGI + 13% speed increase = can't make the leap :(

Added: Never mind. Mission completed. :)

Last edited:
85.5 AGI + 13% speed increase = can't make the leap :(

Restart the instance and/or try to jump at the last second. Sometimes I couldn't get there either.

I can't give more advice since I don't know if there is any more to it (random position of it? I have no clue).

Added: Never mind. Mission completed. :)

Ahh :yay:

I would like to extend my thanks to MA for this great and fully functioning event. You're the best :yay:

Actually did it without shortcuts, but first I got rid of the right tubes mines in order to push the two buttons in time.

how about this one ?

Damn, it looks like you need to do that second part by going to the left side first, then to the right side, before opening the door. It looks like you have MUCH more time before the door closes if you do it that way. When I did this part by going to the right side door switch, then to the left side, the door closes almost exactly when I get there. I get stuck "in" the door, but if I walked backwards, it would eventually glitch and let me through to the platform with the invisible mines.

GD-it this is ludicrously frustrating, though.

This is how I felt spending 3 hours last night attempting the 3rd Riddle.

Congratulations to whoever designed it and the first few dozen to complete it unaided. :thumbup:

Nice write-up, seems that last stage some people can enter some cannot, I am one who cannot.
I get a enter the matrix mission notification when I click and then nothing, for 22 hours.
And then I get another enter the matrix mission notification, wait 22 more hours it appears....I wonder how many days of this I get to look forward to.

GL to anyone who isn't bugged.

I cannot participate in the 3th stage yet, but seems so bugged :p
Maybe MA needs some beta testers... lol.

Now Im feel too much lazzy to try it...

Nice write-up, seems that last stage some people can enter some cannot, I am one who cannot.
I get a enter the matrix mission notification when I click and then nothing, for 22 hours.
And then I get another enter the matrix mission notification, wait 22 more hours it appears....I wonder how many days of this I get to look forward to.

GL to anyone who isn't bugged.

GL ? Seriously ? :eyecrazy:
LOL no way !

The instance is bugged.
Lot of peoples can not get in.
Only a few was able to do it yesterday.

I remind the tip from MA :

"Tip: in order to complete the mission chain you must overcome an additional challenge. In this challenge your chance of success increases with every completed attempt."

What that's means ?

The additional challenge is the Matrix.
To win you need to be the first to loot an egg.
The more you run the instance (matrix), the more chances you get to loot it.
The odds to loot it increase whith the amount of instances you ran.

So this bug makes the event totaly UNFAIR (again)
I don't think the egg will drop today or tommorow, but anyway the fact that some peoples will have more chances to win cause of a bug makes it unfair.

So now, MA got no other alternative than to RESET the matrix.

Damn, it looks like you need to do that second part by going to the left side first, then to the right side, before opening the door. It looks like you have MUCH more time before the door closes if you do it that way. When I did this part by going to the right side door switch, then to the left side, the door closes almost exactly when I get there. I get stuck "in" the door, but if I walked backwards, it would eventually glitch and let me through to the platform with the invisible mines.

GD-it this is ludicrously frustrating, though.

yeh maybe, but i have made it the other way around also.

video i made may be a spoiler alert :mad: for ones who really want to figure out how to do it by not having any kind of info or help to do it.

...like i did...grinding and grinding to find out..despite the cliches and crashes and lost connections..
learned to see what causes them...poorly made case done tbh..
but for ones who r losing it madly worth to check it out? or try like this shortcut info jump if door keeps Cliche..

what comes to the riddle itself it reads on the ED-5 Grade 3 Key
"Go with Haste But nimble be It saps your strength To swim the sea"

Pro tip... when you reach the "Defender" robot, don't try to shoot it from a floating platform, they disappear.

Update: I just disconnected the moment I clicked the storage container, and then disconnected again when I re-entered the instance. Something's up... (My internet connection was stable)

Last edited:
I just thought I'd update on the shortcut method, jumping to the platform below instead of going through the door...I think I tried this a half-dozen times and never made the jump. Not using any buff pills, though. Maybe that's needed, or you need more agility than I have, and I have a pretty good agility.

When I saw Shin's video going to the left-side door switch, then the right, it looked so easy to go through the door compared to all my run-my-ass-off attempts doing things the reverse way...and the door always activates just when I get there, and I got "stuck" in the door. And believe me, I was going through it faster than I saw in Shin's vid...so that might be a helpful clue. Activate the left door switch first, then the right side switch.

i have been trying also do make that shortcut jump, but not managed to do so..

here is from right to left with the Switch ;) agility 85 + 8% acceleration from Hermetic Ring Adjusted..
doubt it matters that much tho..
the block/door going down does make a sound that cannot/have not heard when going right to left with the swich..

Hey guys, in room with tubes i manage to get to right switch and then to left one, but whatever i do, door never open, they are still there, anyone got some workaround? cant manage to make it via shortcut :( thanks !

Here are some tips after I finally got through this thing. I have 90 agility and was using no buffs. I still do believe you have more time activating the left side door switch, then the right, then going for the door...than doing it the opposite way.

Tip: Practically every single time I did the 2 switches without falling, I made it to the door at almost the exact same time as the door closed; I kind of got stuck "inside" the door each and every time. When this happens, turn around 180 degrees and walk or jump while moving backwards, so you're moving backwards towards the last remaining drone. I got through every time doing this, maybe it's a bug.

In the third stage of the puzzle, I shot the Defender with a long-range rifle (Marber Bravo) before running through the electric mines.

Last edited:
I can't get through the first door, I've tried speedrun it and still didn't help. I don't even get a message "Door is opening". I think it's bugged.

I can't get through the first door, I've tried speedrun it and still didn't help. I don't even get a message "Door is opening". I think it's bugged.

Same thing, I activate both switches quickly and don't get message "Door Opening" What's wrong?

Same thing, I activate both switches quickly and don't get message "Door Opening" What's wrong?

had this aswell, then i let all bombs explode and run it really quick and suddenly it worked. Now i cannot enter matrix lol,any help with that anyone please? thx.

The first door/block also open randomly very short some times, once you had the 2 switches used and shot down the generator from above.

The trick is to stay at the door, and always using the forwardkey, so if the door go down, you imediatly move up to the block and then can move to other site. It needs some patiance, to get the moment it open for short. I always doing it that way, about i be to slow on moving up the pipes.

Last edited:
hello...i cant proof it..but i had also to do many tries for it.....

i think you have to pass the pipes to the switches fast enough AND on first try also...

if you activate the 2 switches and the door doestnopen ...you have to start this sequence again (imo)...

gl,
Eddie

for those asking what to do if cannot get Door Opening... message on screen after both swich activated.
if the message does not come on screen i have just run back to the first swich activated usually after that have had door opening like left right left with nonstop running.
if it did not work just keep running to other side.
notice on first attempt from right side swich activating sound cannot hear the beeb due to mine explosion maybe bug cause door not opening? second attempt 2 times activated both swich, nothing happens then on third attemp i hit both swich fast 2 times giving system this object is locked message on the second hit. in the third attempt Door Opening... pops up...

many saying that even the Door Opening... message comes for some still the way is bloked.
this have not happen for me yet, so dont know what to advice doing other than try this shortcut jump to the generator?

hello...i cant proof it..but i had also to do many tries for it.....

i think you have to pass the pipes to the switches fast enough AND on first try also...

if you activate the 2 switches and the door doestnopen ...you have to start this sequence again (imo)...

gl,
Eddie

You read my post above your post? The door open randomly, from time to time, once you activated the 2 switches. You need to stay at door and always push the forwardkey, and have some patiance too, to get the moment it open. For me that work fine.

not sure if shortcut works anymore ive landed on the platform 3 times taking 52 damage and after like 2 sec after i die :S

The first door/block also open randomly very short some times, once you had the 2 switches used and shot down the generator from above.

The trick is to stay at the door, and always using the forwardkey, so if the door go down, you imediatly move up to the block and then can move to other site. It needs some patiance, to get the moment it open for short. I always doing it that way, about i be to slow on moving up the pipes.

yes looks like this is working nice trick :wtg:

Back