Info: Enigma Stage 3

Got it on 8th day but they increased the chance greatly in a VU later, should be 3-4 days now from what I hear.

Do i feel inspired to complete this? NO. Am I offended the suit of speed cannot be worn under armor? YES. Am I embarrassed for MA?

Do i feel inspired to complete this? NO. Am I offended the suit of speed cannot be worn under armor? YES. Am I embarrassed for MA?

Are you also offended that the normal jumpsuit can also not be worn under armour?

:scratch2:

So I didn't get the egg on the first matrix attempt no biggie.
I can't get back in to try again tho.

Can you only get back in once a day?

So I didn't get the egg on the first matrix attempt no biggie.
I can't get back in to try again tho.

Can you only get back in once a day?

Yep like 22 hours cooldown....and you get the "egg" message when killing the boss in there...

mostly on sev attempts...some need like 5-8 attempts

Yep like 22 hours cooldown....and you get the "egg" message when killing the boss in there...

Oh ok thanks for the info. I thought I was going insane could not get back in. Guess I wait

Thanks

I think it is a 16 hour cooldown - and there is no message stating when you can retry.

Most people get it around their 7th attempt, so after you kill the boss you'll either have it or you wont.

Keep trying! :yup:

It's 22h cooldown, been doing it during the actual event when every minute did count, so camped the entrance and clicked it literally every minute :).

It's 22h cooldown, been doing it during the actual event when every minute did count, so camped the entrance and clicked it literally every minute :).

I found it to be 16 hours from the minute the boss was killed. I cant check it now obviously.

I dont take screenshots of everything, but I'm pretty sure it even states you can retry every 16 hours.

I found it to be 16 hours from the minute the boss was killed. I cant check it now obviously.

I dont take screenshots of everything, but I'm pretty sure it even states you can retry every 16 hours.

just tried getting in and its been 21 hrs... got in!

so def less than 22

It used to be 22 but they changed it to 16.

I can not enter the cave, nothing is happening. Is this a bug? Or did I do something wrong? I have not got any coordinates from Karona, only the key .....

Edit: Problem is fixed :)

Last edited:
Back