Question: Aid kit? I want heal you my friend!

PanBartus

Mature
Bartek PanBartus Komendarczuk
Hello,

I using and have almost maxed Vivo 10. I want to be bette medic. Can you tell me what a aid kit should I use now?

Which aid kit need I to start my adventure with medic service?

Hello, I would recommend a Refurbished Heart Rank 6 from Cyrene, which starts SIB at around lvl 5 paramedic. I am not really sure what you're hunting level is, as you must hunt and kill certain mobs for it, but this is a great eco heal kit and heal services. Also, if you are looking to skill, I believe you are in the skill range of the Vivo T10 Adapted (L) and soon the Hedoc Sk-20 (L) which are also some ok kits which offer SIB.

if you work as healer...i would pretty stay for vivo s10 for quite long time

vivos10,mod emtkit2350/2600 and up are usually hired...

only in certain circumstances they also hire a healer with other gear..

if you onyl want it personally for better heals...change healing tool when maxed...

-->hedoc sk20,vivo t10,vivot15,t20,hedoc sk-50 etc...

that takes a while until you have maxed them...

Gl,
Eddie

Hello,

I using and have almost maxed Vivo 10. I want to be bette medic. Can you tell me what a aid kit should I use now?

Which aid kit need I to start my adventure with medic service?

If you hit me up in-game m8 I'll help you get the Vivo S10, it will be easy stuff.

If you hit me up in-game m8 I'll help you get the Vivo S10, it will be easy stuff.

I using Vivo S10 now :))

I'm not enough strong to do mission for Refurbished Heart VI. Should I tiers up my Vivo S10?

Vivos barely get hired its either getting lucky or finding a rare medkit for a reasonable price or pay 500 to 800 USD for medkit which is kinda unfair. There has to be more medkits available !

Vivos barely get hired its either getting lucky or finding a rare medkit for a reasonable price or pay 500 to 800 USD for medkit which is kinda unfair. There has to be more medkits available !

You keep saying those prices are unfair, but they are pretty cheap imho. what about 10K+ usd gear ? :)

Dont forget adj fap, same heal per pec as mod ek's, but costs less :)

Don't know if its changed. But healing with bio chips used to be treated like ammo burn. In other words it was refundable when you go out hunting.

Say you went healing (skilling) at a sweating group, burn enough uni ammo I'm pretty sure the game would compensate.

Things change under the hood, just saying bio heals might work out quite well. Worth a try maybe. Probably due to compensation for healing "others" damage with ammo, who knows how the coding works.

Rick.

I using Vivo S10 now :))

I'm not enough strong to do mission for Refurbished Heart VI. Should I tiers up my Vivo S10?
Don't bother tiering up small items like this. Tiering is really only useful later in the game when you are hunting or healing like 10 hrs + a day :) ruffly imo

Referb heart does not return decay in loot (unless its been patched) so i would not go this option for a healing service

Back