FYI: Avoid Erebos Space Station

DakinGaros

Dominant
In the land of Dorothy and Toto, before the Tornad
Society
Freelancer
Dakin Gaz Garos
Hello Fellow Space Dwellers,

Just an FYI to avoid Erebos space station, you can't enter or revive. You will end up out front floating in space.

I don't know when it will be fixed, but as of this posting, its still messed up.

Cheers,

Dakin

Try using the live chat support on the entropia universe website and see if they can relocate your avatar for you. If not, submit a support ticket asking them to move you (I believe there is even an option for situations like this).

Good luck,
-Hyp

Thanks! But....

Try using the live chat support on the entropia universe website and see if they can relocate your avatar for you. If not, submit a support ticket asking them to move you (I believe there is even an option for situations like this).

Good luck,
-Hyp

I appreciate the info, but I am not stuck. It was another player who got stuck, I went to help him, and could not. So, thus my warning. He is in the process of support moving him. So no worries there.

Just wanted people to be aware that its a black hole right now, so they don't get stuck.

Cheers!

There are some odd things going on atm. I'm on Next Island and the TP and revive suddenly vanished. they were still be there and could be used, just invisible.

A friend got stuck there recently.
The only solution to release him, was the Tuesday server maintenance.

Back