Know what this is ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann

It's some kind of an aura, I know, I know I should know as long as I have played but I don't because I have never seen one before. Notice the kind of goldish smoke in the middle of it. It just appeared around me all of a sudden and I thought someone had casted it on me but there was no one around. I thought it might be some kind a protection thing but I still got hit just as hard. Then I thought it might be a skill increase thing but nothing showed up above my name showing how much for how long as they usually do. And it didn't help my loot lol.

So if you know I would like to know also.

TIA for the info.

spawn protection bubble.
If you keep having it while playing you just need to relogg to make it dissapear I believe.

Omg, you get the ath-bubble!
Go kill some Leviathan Alpha , or Falx stalker now!

Must be the direct Connection to Lootius!! :yay::yay:

Please have a nice word for us and talk to him for more and better loot! :ahh:

All worship for Lootius our god of gods!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Omg, you get the ath-bubble!
Go kill some Leviathan Alpha , or Falx stalker now!

goodluck with it with an omegaton m2100(L)

:tongue2:

OMG you are cursed no more loot anymore :(

Just kiding Nick answered well

spawn protection bubble.
If you keep having it while playing you just need to relogg to make it dissapear I believe.

Problem is I had been logged in for over an hour. I have never seen the protection bubble with the goldish cloud inside of it and as I said I got no protection and it did go away in about an hour.

BTW I was just playing and got the spawn PB using the floor to floor TP in a building but it did not have the cloud inside.

Last edited:
This means part 2 from enigma event is now available for you... :laugh:

No, it looks for me like just a bug, happen to a particle effect, and just not disappeared the right way.

This means part 2 from enigma event is now available for you... :laugh:

No, it looks for me like just a bug, happen to a particle effect, and just not disappeared the right way.

What is a particle effect ?

this is a part in game engines, used to make even such effects, like tp and a lot other, like also clouds, dust, etc.
Also MF using a lot of particle effects :)

ive copied the wiki article, easier than me explaining and getting something wrong

Wiki said:
A particle system is a technique in game physics, motion graphics, and computer graphics that uses a large number of very small sprites, 3D models, or other graphic objects to simulate certain kinds of "fuzzy" phenomena, which are otherwise very hard to reproduce with conventional rendering techniques - usually highly chaotic systems, natural phenomena, or processes caused by chemical reactions.

Examples of such phenomena which are commonly replicated using particle systems include fire, explosions, smoke, moving water (such as a waterfall), sparks, falling leaves, rock falls, clouds, fog, snow, dust, meteor tails, stars and galaxies, or abstract visual effects like glowing trails, magic spells, etc. - these use particles that fade out quickly and are then re-emitted from the effect's source. Another technique can be used for things that contain many strands - such as fur, hair, and grass - involving rendering an entire particle's lifetime at once, which can then be drawn and manipulated as a single strand of the material in question.

ive copied the wiki article, easier than me explaining and getting something wrong

That must be it because the dust cloud inside the bubble was pulsating. I have not seen anything like it before and I am sure a piece of random code could not create this thing. Someone had to do the programming for it to happen IMO.

That must be it because the dust cloud inside the bubble was pulsating. I have not seen anything like it before and I am sure a piece of random code could not create this thing. Someone had to do the programming for it to happen IMO.

all i can imagine is some kind of lag or desync happened, EU thought you were just logging back in and applied the bubble, but nothing else. without the buff applying, the buff never sent the command to remove the bubble on movement or time.

the glowing effect is likely random or a sunlight effect you didn't have when you retested, i've had the gold haze looking into the engima ball, next time i came back it wasn't there

all i can imagine is some kind of lag or desync happened, EU thought you were just logging back in and applied the bubble, but nothing else. without the buff applying, the buff never sent the command to remove the bubble on movement or time.

the glowing effect is likely random or a sunlight effect you didn't have when you retested, i've had the gold haze looking into the engima ball, next time i came back it wasn't there

I had been playing for an hour when it happen and the "Dust" pulsated on and off and I was in the trees and the shade.

Anyway no biggie just thought it was something special for me LOL. MA saying thanks for being a A-Hole all the time.

You got to be kidding me...

Problem is I had been logged in for over an hour. I have never seen the protection bubble with the goldish cloud inside of it and as I said I got no protection and it did go away in about an hour.

BTW I was just playing and got the spawn PB using the floor to floor TP in a building but it did not have the cloud inside.

You even KNOW what caused the bug and yet here we are.

Let me actually answer your question "You know what this is?":
Yes, yes we do CozMoDan, another one of your useless threads.
Its like you went "Oh no! I only created 6 useless threads this month. I havent reached my quota yet! Last month I had 8!" (I wish I had to make up those numbers..)

it can happen temporarily when you cross server boundaries

Back