FYI: EntropiaCatalog.info

Omnius

Alpha
Society
Silly Underground Family
Omnius Omnius Omnius
I would like to inform You about new tool i have created: EntropiaCatalog.info

At this point its focused on mobs, skills and hunting challenge missions - so if You are looking for missions with specific skill as reward - then this is a tool for You! :)

Let me know what do You think about it in a comment below this post :)

Omnius

Hi,

Would it be possible to see all reward options when filtering through a specific reward?

Like when I heck out BLP tech - I would like to see what the mobs possibly give not just that they give blp tech.
Cause if its like 100 ped blp and 50 evade I wont even hunt that mob cause I know I would take the evade instead.

Second suggestion is make it so we can see more than just 10 options on the screen
Stretch her out!

Hi,

Would it be possible to see all reward options when filtering through a specific reward?

Like when I heck out BLP tech - I would like to see what the mobs possibly give not just that they give blp tech.
Cause if its like 100 ped blp and 50 evade I wont even hunt that mob cause I know I would take the evade instead.

Second suggestion is make it so we can see more than just 10 options on the screen
Stretch her out!

i thought the same, but if you select a skill you get an excellent list

http://entropiacatalog.info/Skill/Details/76

also i agree with 10 been a little low, over half of the screen is blank

i thought the same, but if you select a skill you get an excellent list

http://entropiacatalog.info/Skill/Details/76

also i agree with 10 been a little low, over half of the screen is blank

yes but the list doesn't include the other options from the same mission (Except tokens).
So like your evade to me is the end all be all. I will never choose anything over evade. But if I was looking for BLP tech and EVade was also an option... I would not see that evade option (if I searched for missions with BLP tech)

yes but the list doesn't include the other options from the same mission (Except tokens).
So like your evade to me is the end all be all. I will never choose anything over evade. But if I was looking for BLP tech and EVade was also an option... I would not see that evade option (if I searched for missions with BLP tech)

oh yeah, didn't notice it only listed the evade part of the reward, i know what you mean

seems just like somewhat outdated entropiawiki chart data presented in a different format, but good luck with your project and maybe if it is developed further it could be useful in some way. :)

liking the look of this,hope you can keep it going .great work you have done so far :yay:

seems just like somewhat outdated entropiawiki chart data presented in a different format, but good luck with your project and maybe if it is developed further it could be useful in some way. :)

I wouldn't say it's outdated:)

It will be developed further to provide more functions but even now it has some functionality that You may found useful:

You want to check which missions give certain skill as reward? No problem - as someone mention before look here: http://entropiacatalog.info/Skill/Details/76

You want to know which mob has mission with rewards that boost HP, but because of Your gear and skills You are interested only in mobs with HP lets say 800-1200 with max level 25? And You only want to hunt on Calypso? Here it is:)

I wouldn't say it's outdated:)

It will be developed further to provide more functions but even now it has some functionality that You may found useful:

You want to check which missions give certain skill as reward? No problem - as someone mention before look here: http://entropiacatalog.info/Skill/Details/76

You want to know which mob has mission with rewards that boost HP, but because of Your gear and skills You are interested only in mobs with HP lets say 800-1200 with max level 25? And You only want to hunt on Calypso? Here it is:)

ah, I didn't find my way onto those pages I suppose, they're neat.

I say outdated because I noticed almost immediately while scrolling through the mobs chart a mob which was lacking a piece of information I added a few months back, but overall yeah it's probably fine, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Looks nice so far, hope to see it developed further.
Please go with at least 14px font-size for readability
cheers

Thank You for all Your input.
I did some small changes:
  • Rewards are now displayed in more 'compact' way
  • All rewads options are displayed on skill page
  • More options are displayed on skill page
  • I have increase font size slightly

Update

New features:
* professions added
* on profession page there is list of missions that contribute to that profession

More features coming soon :yay:

This looks pretty nice - thanks! :)

Update after holiday break :) :

Calculation of skill/profession/HP increase after choosing mission reward
On mob/skill/profession details page (in 'mission' tab) there is a button that allows You to enter Your skills. When You do that for each mission reward it will be calculated how much Your skill, profession or HP will increase after You select that reward option.

Let me know what You think about it:)

New function added:

Mission impact on avatar professions
Now You can compare influence of different mission rewards on Your professions. Just press 'Eye' icon next to mission reward. Don't forget to update Your skills first!

few minor fixes and bump:)

Great Tool!

I can't speak for the accuracy of the data, but this website/tool is great! It does exactly what I was hoping it would and allows me to quickly search for missions to complete based on skill rewards. It's also nice to be able to see the actual skill gain in addition to the PED value of the skill.

An avatar import/export or save feature would be a nice addition.

Nice work, thanks, and BUMP! :wtg:

After a long break I was finally able to add some new features:
* you can now import your skill from skill file exported from Skill Scanner
* you can create account and save your skills for later

New features coming soon:)

I've added another features to Entropia Catalog:

* Geography section - where you can find teleporters, land areas and outposts - I'm now cleaning those data and prepare maps - so far You can find maps of Arkadia, Arkadia Underground, Arkadia Moon and Cyrene

* For Arkadia Moon I've also added maps with mob locations for Oompa, WarHound, Sicarius and GMC
Below sample map for Sicarius:

You are doing a great job! good work and thank you for the amazing tool you created. very helpful !

Get yourself an SSL certificate on this site and I'll use it more for sure :)

Well done on putting it together though - I've used it quite a few times over the past few months.

Back