Question: Coming back to Entropia Universe...

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
So I played since the early days up till 2014... had to quit for life reasons... sold all my gear but kept most of my skills. my question is... if I decided to play again... where should I pick up? basically a noob with higher stats. :) what armor, what weapons are a good sweet spot, what events and quests to catch up on? seems like some new gear and boosters and rings... anyone want to spend a few minutes just chatting with me. are you all as friendly as I remember? Cheers :wtg:

Me and my wife did the same thing. Honestly start at the beginning with the newbies missions. Go-to camp Icarus take the ship to Thule then just keep doing the mission chains it's a good way to get back into things.

Thanks! I vaguely remember your name. :) hope life is treating you well.

welcome back and enjoy :)

I spend alot on this game.. But i sure as hell enjoy all my brothers and sisters in this community. I think it is easily the best part and often overlooked but it is what keeps Entropia running strong. Just try to be economical, or if you have money to spend enjoy your time :) Welcome back

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate it. I also remember setting a budget was key to this game.

Looks like beginner packs are useless and over priced. What about the strong boxes?

Welcome back!

The gold pack is great because of its laser amp (put it on a TT pistol and get tiptop economy!). Boxes amount to a way to get ammo without paying as much in deposit fees.

Loot 2.0 means economy now means only "loot quality", not loot quantity. That said, it's still fun to mess around with optimizing economy.

The above means that which weapon you use doesn't matter as much as it used to.

As far as armors, use em. Armor now decays in proportion to whatever damage it absorbs, so the loss of using too much armor is tiny now (taking as much damage as your natural hp regeneration is one way to do it, but too fiddly for me). The higher the Durability rating on an armor, the better its economy.

All of the planets are fun. The difference is ambience. Space however is still lootable pvp (Materials and Mined Resouces).

Cheers! :shots:

use armors!

today they ALL decay around 1 pec for every ~19-22 DMG absorbed.
the higher the Durability of the armor, the CHEAPER their upkeep is.

example:
<999 Durability equals ~20.0 dmg/pec
2000 Durability equals ~20.5 dmg/pec
5000 Durability equals ~21.0 dmg/pec
15.000 Durability roughly equals ~17-22 dmg/pec for (L) armors, totally depending on their Markup

this means that wearing armor is CHEAPER than healing Damage with all First Aid Packages below the Mod 2350 / M2600 / Adj. FAP category (25hp/pec).
especially since most of the armor decay now gets returned by extra shrapnel in loot.

weird, but this also means that wearing Shadow on Foul youngs is actually CHEAPER than wearing Adjusted Pixie on Foul youngs!
a clear bonus for high end armors, unless you also have high end healing options.

Last edited:
oh! that is good news to know about armor. I was thinking about starting off with Gremlin and 5b again and work my way up again. :)

oh! that is good news to know about armor. I was thinking about starting off with Gremlin and 5b again and work my way up again. :)
Great! I'm working up from TT armor at the moment but at least I still have my 5A and 3B plates. I'm saving for big armor, not picky, just want big.

I started this game more then 13 years ago. I did also sell all item and some skills, but i manage to keep me at atlast around lvl 50.
I must say the game loot is better and it all looks to be going ok. Its 5 years ago i kinde did stop play. But I was online one summer and did a 300 ped crafting that gave me 21k return. I did just take the peds out of the game. thats 2-3years ago allready.

I was about to make a thread about returning, but i found it interesting to read here. :)

Welcome back. you should hunt drones and buy vigi. Aim to survive the blockage of oil rig done by ubers.

Back