Enigma Stage 3 Official Update

Status

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
The Enigma Keys stage 3 instances “The Enigma” and “The Matrix” will be temporarily disabled until further notice due to instance logic errors that can cause crashes that affect other users/instances.

Participants who have already completed “The Enigma” instance will have the opportunity to restart “The Matrix” instance once fixes are implemented in an upcoming patch.

The support team is working through the various support cases submitted and correcting mission counters where appropriate. Thank you for your patience.

at least you ran all the tests in the test environment and everything was working there. its a surprise how tiny bugs can sometimes sneak through all the pre-release testing.

You guys could really use a lesson in communication skills.

5 days into the matrix mission failures, support cases were outright closed without a reason. So I guess we are to resubmit our cases if we want to see a fix?

Honestly I don't even care anymore. The severe lack of communication and inability to find known bugs/hacks has me completely disgruntled. I will probably check in on this if it gets fixed, but after that...you likely finally lost me as a customer.

Our motto : No event without bugs, errors, glitches and drama.
Keep up the good work Mega Amateurs.

The support team is working through the various support cases submitted and correcting mission counters where appropriate. Thank you for your patience.

Does it means that one should send a support case in order to get his mission counter corrected ?

I didn't send support case since I guessed that MA was already flooded whith it anyway.

Also, could we know in what way this will be fixed ?
I mean, it was suposed to be a kind of "race".
Does the first people to finish it will keep their advantage ?

What about the spoon? Is there one?

Does it means that one should send a support case in order to get his mission counter corrected ?

I didn't send support case since I guessed that MA was already flooded whith it anyway.

Also, could we know in what way this will be fixed ?
I mean, it was suposed to be a kind of "race".
Does the first people to finish it will keep their advantage ?

I hope we get an respond on this !

Enigma Door Bug - since it will be patched, thought info could help

The Enigma Keys stage 3 instances “The Enigma” and “The Matrix” will be temporarily disabled until further notice due to instance logic errors that can cause crashes that affect other users/instances.

Participants who have already completed “The Enigma” instance will have the opportunity to restart “The Matrix” instance once fixes are implemented in an upcoming patch.

Well if they are taking it this far then allow me to include my bug.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mcBt-3X_zMEhEeNqepVTMO3MXCYmLfFk/view?usp=sharing
view

You can see that I am on the other side of the door. You may or may not be able to see that I unlocked both doors. No matter which side I unlocked first, nor if I went back to switch them again, the door did not stay down. I heard the noise but never received the text that another player who posted a video on caly forum did of their finish. Instead, I needed to auto walk at the door and every 4 to 8 minutes it would fall for half a second allowing me to pass. Everything else was fine, until the matrix of course.

Well if they are taking it this far then allow me to include my bug.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mcBt-3X_zMEhEeNqepVTMO3MXCYmLfFk/view?usp=sharing
view

You can see that I am on the other side of the door. You may or may not be able to see that I unlocked both doors. No matter which side I unlocked first, nor if I went back to switch them again, the door did not stay down. I heard the noise but never received the text that another player who posted a video on caly forum did of their finish. Instead, I needed to auto walk at the door and every 4 to 8 minutes it would fall for half a second allowing me to pass. Everything else was fine, until the matrix of course.

Happened to me also, no way for me to make the door go down; I was thinking about I was simply affected from a lack of ability due of a bad/old mouse, but it was not the problem. I had to complete it in another legal way, it was the only way possible to me.

Happened to me also, no way for me to make the door go down; I was thinking about I was simply affected from a lack of ability due of a bad/old mouse, but it was not the problem. I had to complete it in another legal way, it was the only way possible to me.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303845-Enigma-Stage-3&p=3643263#post3643263

There is a post from me, where i explain how you can go trough the door, if you just stay at door, and move the forward move key all the time.

Entropia Universe Asks You, 'Are You Ready Player One?

Players were ready. MindArk was not.

...you likely finally lost me as a customer.

Again?

Might be mistaken of course, but I think I've seen you type this before :silly2:

And to add, lets hope MA fixes it so nobody has to leave :)

It would be nice to see an official statement about how this effects the prizes
(basically a confirmation that the entire race has been reduced to a raffle)

and i sure hope they tell people when the update will be some time in advance to let people plan.

and i sure hope their servers are boosted for the mad rush of everyone entering at the same time.

Does anyone tell MA that competitions and events DON"T HAVE TO BE INSTANCED ... the biggest feature of this game was the simulated PERSISTENCE. Someone please tell MA how much we hate INSTANCES and think they suck as they RUIN the immersion of the artificial PERSISTENCE. O did I mention I hate instances?

I don't think MA reads much forum posts but I sure hope they get this message.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303845-Enigma-Stage-3&p=3643263#post3643263

There is a post from me, where i explain how you can go trough the door, if you just stay at door, and move the forward move key all the time.

And I posted that you could get through the door if you appeared "stuck" in it, by walking/jumping backwards through it. I got through every time after activating both switches (and not falling off the pipes) using this method, and it only takes 5 or 10 seconds before you somehow get through. No waiting for 4 to 8 minutes.

I didn't even notice a bug with the switches, sometimes when i hit the 2nd it didn't open but i assumed i wasn't quick enough, so running back the 1st always opened the door

sometimes when i hit the 2nd it didn't open but i assumed i wasn't quick enough, so running back back the 1st always opened the door

I had that happen several times when pressing the second switch didn't open the door...and subsequent attempts to press the switches again didn't, either. Falling and dying and restarting the instance "reset" the door switches, though.

I will also like more info on the counter. I could never enter the matrix and stopped logging in until we have word it's fixed.

We're some able to enter while others were not? Why should they be given an unfair advantage, but what about the first people to get past the riddle instance shouldn't they be given an advantage?

I think you should get one count for every 22hrs after you have beaten the riddle instance.

You guys could really use a lesson in communication skills.

5 days into the matrix mission failures, support cases were outright closed without a reason. So I guess we are to resubmit our cases if we want to see a fix?

Honestly I don't even care anymore. The severe lack of communication and inability to find known bugs/hacks has me completely disgruntled. I will probably check in on this if it gets fixed, but after that...you likely finally lost me as a customer.

My english is bad so i could't have said it better , thank you man you said it absolutly right , I join totaly your post !

i Hope MA will find a Solution , but not at the matrix thing. At the fact that if they will fix it and release again the mission after VU it will be worst than what happened when stage 3 was released. The little secret island flooded with zombie. they already are there sleeping since 1 week , not even moving . 24h a day and 7 days a week . Waiting that it will work just by miracle . It was funny . It always be funny seeing the incompetence in all sides.
And this lack of communication is because they had holidays till yesterday . Nobody can give an official answer. It’s simple . Also in weekend they don’t work so this Enigma stuff was realised on Saturday, they had holidays 4 days. Simple .
For this thing they should add points for the first 20 players that will finish the matrix and share the 50k peds with the first 20 participants with best points . As and excuse and as a lesson for everybody.

Splitting it up 20 ways would end badly.

:popcorn:

Oh wow, They could also put the 50k to a enigma strong box, and give everyone 10 boxes, how did the enigma to the matrix. (boxes with the key ofc.)

at least, this event is so bad planed and designed.

We're some able to enter while others were not? Why should they be given an unfair advantage, but what about the first people to get past the riddle instance shouldn't they be given an advantage?

I think you should get one count for every 22hrs after you have beaten the riddle instance.

Yes, some lucky players were able to get into the Matrix while everyone else was blocked out. Up until last night, the rumor was that you had a chance to enter after waiting 22 hours, and you either got in (nobody knows how few or many got in), or you got the "mission completed" message and were blocked out for another 22 hours.

How some players got in while everyone else stood around waiting and clicking is anybody's guess. Lag? Bug? Differential avatar "luck"? Who knows...but I agree, those who got in had an unfair advantage over all the rest who could not get in.

If I was MA, I'd block those lucky few from re-entering the Matrix by the same number of days they WERE able to get in, to balance things out. :banghead:

Yes, some lucky players were able to get into the Matrix while everyone else was blocked out. Up until last night, the rumor was that you had a chance to enter after waiting 22 hours, and you either got in (nobody knows how few or many got in), or you got the "mission completed" message and were blocked out for another 22 hours.

How some players got in while everyone else stood around waiting and clicking is anybody's guess. Lag? Bug? Differential avatar "luck"? Who knows...but I agree, those who got in had an unfair advantage over all the rest who could not get in.

If I was MA, I'd block those lucky few from re-entering the Matrix by the same number of days they WERE able to get in, to balance things out. :banghead:

i wondered if when someone clicked, the instanced opened for a second allowing someone in and not always the mission owner. thats maybe how some people got in multiple times without cd

So I'm sure this isn't on anyone's radar and MA's not going to do it but here goes....

I'd like to see this mission chain stay permanent in Entropia. Remove the rewards and add a leaderboard.

This will allow new players to experience the event later (hopefully bug free by that time) as well as current players compete for fastest time.

You might even see player ran events around the event if a 24hr leaderboard is also added.

So I'm sure this isn't on anyone's radar and MA's not going to do it but here goes....

I'd like to see this mission chain stay permanent in Entropia. Remove the rewards and add a leaderboard.

This will allow new players to experience the event later (hopefully bug free by that time) as well as current players compete for fastest time.

You might even see player ran events around the event if a 24hr leaderboard is also added.

Um that's already how it is or supposed to be from original announcement. Everyone can "win" the speedy boost jumpsuit at least. The extenders and pills are not bad either to get as rewards.

I want to understand what they mean by adjusting counters based on support case. What does this mean ? Does it mean that I should have raised a support case when I completed riddle and then I would get a plus 1 on my counter for every 22 hours since then as I have not been able to access or are they adjusting the counters for those that were lucky enough to get in back to 0 so we all have a level playing field. Am I missing out by not raising a support case ?

some testing

Status
Back