Enigma Stage 3 Official Update

Status
Participants who have already completed “The Enigma” instance will have the opportunity to restart “The Matrix” instance once fixes are implemented in an upcoming patch.

The support team is working through the various support cases submitted and correcting mission counters where appropriate. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Ludvig - my bolding of text - what is the significance of your chosen wording here?
A: Is a restart necessary to trigger the handing out of completion prizes and do we all have to individually send a support case (those who clicked and got a mission completed mission without entering the instance at all)?
B: what will be corrected, rather than just reset?

Apart from this issue, the event was marketed as a type of race, but it seems the winner at least will be more determined by the luck of looting an egg first, which could be the slowest 'race' of 22 hr waits we have ever seen.
It seems crazy that I, and many other slow completers of the enigma, are now apparently level and all tied for first place right now waiting to continue. I only have the ambition to get the finisher rewards, really. I hope you find a fair solution while others are looking to patch the initial problem.... ty

Splitting it up 20 ways would end badly.

:popcorn:

No it won’t the first will still get 10k value and maybe the last like 500 ped.
Just my 2 pecs .
PS anyway it will be fun if we will see that he winner will be one that completed the riddle after 4 days.

Yes, they will keep their advantage.

so i start with a disadvantage, because i could not enter the matrix since days?
how i am supposed to catch up 72 or more hours in the instance?

it does seem a little unfair, there was players saying they got inside 3 times in the first 2-3 hours. so they have a large advantage over the rest

Could you ask them how they are thinking here?

There is no logic at all behind not resetting and putting everyone at equal chance upon re-release after this huge debacle. Incredibly unfair. Only reason I can think of is laziness and lack of programming skills. That's the picture the playerbase has of you nowadays, btw; incompetence. No interest in working on your reputation? Think it's all just going to heal with time?

Never underestimate displeased customers. I thought this was basic enough for everyone to understand, but apparently not.

Could you ask them how they are thinking here?

There is no logic at all behind not resetting and putting everyone at equal chance upon re-release after this huge debacle. Incredibly unfair. Only reason I can think of is laziness and lack of programming skills. That's the picture the playerbase has of you nowadays, btw; incompetence. No interest in working on your reputation? Think it's all just going to heal with time?

Never underestimate displeased customers. I thought this was basic enough for everyone to understand, but apparently not.

Exactly what i think ! It still just looks much noobish. MA has forgotten, that also other game developers play this game and have experiance, about coding and game developing. It generate a much bad image.

I can see most of you people misundertood the answer cause they didn't get my question.

The question was about the first people to finish the "Enigma" instance, not the Matrix one.
Because this was supposed to works this way.

Now I think people wants to know exactly how this will be fixed.

To add some details would be seriously nice. :yup:

Calm down folks, entropia have always been a matter of "chosens" :laugh::laugh:

Status
Back