Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up: Tame, Hunt, PvP!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tame, hunt and PvP all at once in another glorious Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up taking place tomorrow, May 4 at 14:00 UTC! These rare Hogglo breeds are event-exclusive, with loot being both shared and non-shared.

Locations:
79666, 94076 (PvP Zone East of Fort Argus)
79515, 93944 (PvP Zone East of Fort Argus)

Hogglos:
Gigantic Hogglo Diablos don’t die easy, so come and strengthen the group’s firepower.

Tame + take home your own Hogglo — if you can find it! Elusive Hogglo Pygmies and prized Hogglo Blacks are sometimes found sheltering under the big bellies of their Diablo defenders.

Happy hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Ah, nice try to get our focus on this, instead to be angry about the enigma fail :)

Ah, nice try to get our focus on this, instead to be angry about the enigma fail :)

Enigma, whats that?
Hogglo's, what are those?

Never seen any of the above mentioned on Cyrene.
So nice and peaceful there :cool:

Enigma, whats that?

hm, maybe a good idea to change planet for a while :)

Enigma, whats that?

What is cyrene ?
Winners are on calypso.

Buying 10mg accustims for 6 ped, pst

bumpers for all the new mayhem weapons!

lets see how much peds those can get off those with lower dpp on the shared ones! :D

I suspect a lot of the new mayhem guns will be seen at the hogglos this weekend.. bring your scanners people :cool:

i ain't got one but i am gonna be there any way :D (mayhem gun that is.. i've got a scanner :dunce:)

Tame, hunt and PvP all at once in another glorious Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up taking place tomorrow, May 4 at 14:00 UTC! These rare Hogglo breeds are event-exclusive, with loot being both shared and non-shared.

Locations:
79666, 94076 (PvP Zone East of Fort Argus)
79515, 93944 (PvP Zone East of Fort Argus)

Hogglos:
Gigantic Hogglo Diablos don’t die easy, so come and strengthen the group’s firepower.

Tame + take home your own Hogglo — if you can find it! Elusive Hogglo Pygmies and prized Hogglo Blacks are sometimes found sheltering under the big bellies of their Diablo defenders.

Happy hunting!

Originally Posted Here

hey Bertha,
someone forgot to put the tamables in the spawn:yup:

Last edited:
and... nvm, one tamable in 30hours, you know how to entertain Tamers, compliment! ...never had an experience more boring that this one; I'm waiting to check about the LVL for the learning period on Hogglo Pygmy, but at this incredible low spawn rate... see you in another event, maybe in another planet, lol

and... nvm, one tamable in 30hours, you know how to entertain Tamers, compliment! ...never had an experience more boring that this one; I'm waiting to check about the LVL for the learning period on Hogglo Pygmy, but at this incredible low spawn rate... see you in another event, maybe in another planet, lol

A Hogglo pygmy black spawned at around 23:30 MA time. I lured it away until I could find a tamer, but, the server restarted 15 min later :(

A Hogglo pygmy black spawned at around 23:30 MA time. I lured it away until I could find a tamer, but, the server restarted 15 min later :(

wow :scratch2:

we only have 1 shared hogg left :(

was just wondering if its normal or someone moved the shared ones

Back