PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Simmons View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Skills enable you to to take on harder mobs that have the rare chance to drop loot with more markup compared to level 1-10 mobs. Also it became a trend over the past few years that the effeciency paramenter is higher with many newer guns as higher the profession requirement wich gives you more tt return. Ultimatly mindark build in a skill that affect directly your tt returns.

Higher skills also enable to to pick up competetive guns and survive competetive event categories for example the mayhem ones for your chance to score a winning spot

Deeptoken
    Fishy as hell, we still dont know who the investor is but i sincierly hope its not mindark using the unconsumed money from all eu participants. They have their vision and they pull it trough, i mean after all its not their private money or living standard on the line, its someone elses money so what can go wrong (for them thats it) In my horror scenario peds can only exchanged to deep token and those have to be converted to rl money on "market value" untieing the ped to usd exchange ratio. It would kill all liabilities mindark has and i can only hope they know the following shit storm would kill eu and render it out of buissnes. The fact no official person is picking up the rumours and confirm or dement them isnt also helping here.

State of the game
    I guess the new CEO have different goals and sees Eu foremost as a mean to get his deeptoken idea implemented and working, he might not care too much about the state of the game until VR and deeptoken are implemented, relaying on the ideas of the board and the programmers because they are more familiar with Eu. If hes not communicating that simply means there is nothing cool to say at the moment for him to us and i expect some kind of statment when they about to implement deeptoken into eu. About compet, well they failed and admitted it we was never given a promise of anything and i believe they will try at least one more relaunch before they burry the project. Some things turn into gold and some into shit thats how it is, what more can they say ?

CLD's
    I suspect earnings over the webshop are not accounted into the cld revenue, only the good old decay from ingame activities. I feel that got something to do with the mediocre returns. Outside events and unless you have the skills gear and bankroll to take on some nasty mobs hunting became boring, im speaking only for myself here i dont know if others feel the same. They also stated they experiment with taking a smaller cut from the decay as earnings wich also means the cld payout is smaller. However i feel they reverted that one back already and the cut they take now might be only insignifically smaller than before.

At the moment their project is exactly as much worth as they own liquid assets (cash)
    Time will show if the thing they about to create will generate added value or not. I beat they would love to know the future as much as you do.

Investors have the right to stay anonymous , they didnt invest in our community or eu but into deeptoken. Eu just happen to become a part of that. He couldn't care less about our curiosity and hes not obliged to reveal her or himself. As long you dont put any money into deeptoken you dont even have a right to demand info. You just a bystander watching the stuff thats about to unfold into eu from the sidelines.

VR
    Will be implemented in some way, after all they made some cash with deeptoken and its stated a part of it will be used for EU development. I also doubt its 12m usd they got, i believe its more like 7m-8m they earned and the rest was bonus token for the investor.
    Are ya sure? Then why are there not more high end players after many years and why are all the players that keep statistics say there is 90-95% return no matter your level or your gear level or your amount spent?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    1: What does skills really matter? If PED is fixed then no matter your skill level the amount of PED you spend will exactly equal the amount of PED you will return no matter your skill level and no matter your profession?

With a low skill level you lose Peds (Money). If you not have the skill level for a weapon or tool you can not use it right. with a higher level you can hunt bigger mobs and you have the chance to get a bigger reward, but also you have the chance lose more Peds.

2: Skill level? Say you are 1 or 200 in any profession? If you put in $1000 USD at level one or put in $1000 USD at level 200 will you get back the same return?

No that is not how it works.

4: State of the union and why compet failure, and why CLD not performing well and how you prop it up to be as good as it is?

compet failure bequese the game has not much players and people dont want to play it. every Company release Games that fail.

5: VR? What happened?

it takes huge time to change Game System that also works with VR and it costs a lot of Money, it is not possible to get it fast, and by the way i think 95% of the people here have not VR, a Computer that Supports VR and and and...
    This does not follow my experience with two characters. I made more profit at lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyqpp View Post
    This.

Go play WoW ..you wont be missed
    I stopped playing wow 2016. But it is a great game. I know I will not be missed because I was never noticed.. However your lack of in-depth discussion tells me you have nothing important to add.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

You sound like Edwin Starr btw Nissa.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    Skills increase your options.

If you're winning, they open new ways of winning.

If you're losing, you have more ways of losing.
    How so? The game is set that you put in X amount of PED you will lose X amount of PED.. Any gain is based on MU? No matter your level or skill or whatever? and MU means someone else is losing PED to make you gain PED.... lol
    Last edited by Nissa; 05-04-2018 at 23:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    You only need to play an avatar with 200+ Hp vs an avatar with 100ish HP to know how the Entropia experience is better with skills.

It really is.

(I'm reliably informed the same is true with mining and crafting)
    Not saying it is not better... Higher skills make you feel more important by killing higher level mobs... But financially does it matter?

You sound like Edwin Starr btw Nissa.
    LMAO! haha... Watch that vid every time you deposit.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    LMAO! haha... Watch that vid every time you deposit.

I watch that instead.

At least the chicks are free. '-)

I watch that instead.

At least the chicks are free. '-)
    "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." NOOOOOOO Arggg

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sev Seventia Lothander
    Society
    Freelancer
    Uhm... you probably shouldn't advertise that you have two characters since it's not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
    This does not follow my experience with two characters. I made more profit at lower levels.
    In the beginning the universe was created, this has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast