Enigma Stage 3 Instances Now Available

Status

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
The Enigma Keys instances, “The Enigma” and “The Matrix” are now available to enter.

We thank you for your patience during this incident, and we will be continuously monitoring how the event proceeds.

Should you have further issues with the event please contact the Support team.

SAME error here!!!!!

[System]: Mission completed (Enter the Matrix)

Haha this is hilarious, still broken. :thumbup:

Shouldn't be that big issue for us. They only needed a week to fix it to non working. So maybe in an other week it is running. LOL!

haha i feel sorry for ludvig :laugh:

haha i feel sorry for ludvig :laugh:

Same , he doesn’t have any fault ... still did they test it before saying it’s running good ?

what a clown fiesta :laugh:

The Enigma Keys instances, “The Enigma” and “The Matrix” are now available to enter.

We thank you for your patience during this incident, and we will be continuously monitoring how the event proceeds.

Read again ... it’s available to enter says , doesn’t say that is repaired.
MA 1 - playerbase 0

I have spoken with the dev team. The Enigma instance is working as intended, and they are currently investigating the issue with the Matrix instance.

Will post an update as soon as possible!

Read again ... it’s available to enter says , doesn’t say that is repaired.
MA 1 - playerbase 0

I did read it again and again and again and... it says... you can now enter the Matrix. but hell.. neo was there first so broken again.

i left Caly last night to sort some bits on Cyrene, see this news travel back to caly and see its still broken....

I have spoken with the dev team. The Enigma instance is working as intended, and they are currently investigating the issue with the Matrix instance.

Will post an update as soon as possible!

afaik i Enigma was never not working. a few glitches inside and slower to get in but that was all.

got the same :mad:

[System]: Mission completed (Enter the Matrix)

but didnt get in :confused:

do I now wait another 22 hours to get same message :eyecrazy:

can someone remind me of numbers of events have not been bugged or cheated since 2017.
Instead of stop to create again, they continue to put some more :laugh:

So MA reopen the Matrix and that's all ? :confused:

What's about the counter reset which you talked about ?

This was suposed to be a RACE, right ?

Also, MA said the more attempts done in matrix the more chance to win this event;

("Tip: in order to complete the mission chain you must overcome an additional challenge. In this challenge your chance of success increases with every completed attempt.")

This was bugged, few people were able to enter the Matrix while most of us wasn't...
So these few people are now advantaged, right ?

Really, I don't get it... :scratch2:

Could we have more details about this please ?

Why reopen it when it’s still not working?

Why not be fully clear in the post about what the status is?

Was the intention to fool people making them log in hoping that they could enter the matrix?

Would it of been hard to say: “we’re sorry but the issue is harder to fix than re first thought, however we want you to be able to access the event ASAP so we are allowing users to interact with the doorway again, but unfortunately at this current moment it seek entry is still locked”

I haven’t complained on here about this yet, but the way this is being handled is quite unacceptable. A technical issue is justifiable to a degree, more users than expected or a new staff member making a mistake are a few examples of things that could have gone wrong. For a medium sized game company they should not happen that often but sometimes they do and as long as companies learn then little harm is caused long term. However the lack of clarity and communication with your customers and even confusing and deceitful message will damage a companies long term.

Currently is the simplest of stuff which really needs to be put right, which you do not need a programmer for

I misread this as:
we will be continuously monitoring the event proceeds.
Uncle Siegmund would be proud. :laugh:

Status
Back