Suggestion: Make buff effects display on item stats

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,

I was wondering, could you make it so active buffs change item stats in the item info? Like, if I have a Reload Speed buff active my gun (or fap) will show an increased reload speed.

I think it would make things less obscure, and more intuitive for everyone.

(I realize this is probably of lower priority than other things)

Thank you.

Where do I sign petition for this please :)

Also to add if we had an option for HUD to have like skill boost a 10 second timer for when pills are about to run out ?

Also to add if we had an option for HUD to have like skill boost a 10 second timer for when pills are about to run out ?

And one confirmation when you consume a pill (that can be disabled from options, for real grinders ;)). I don't know how many pills I have eaten by mistake with no intention (and no time) to hunt at all.

:laugh:

And one confirmation when you consume a pill (that can be disabled from options, for real grinders ;)). I don't know how many pills I have eaten by mistake with no intention (and no time) to hunt at all.

:laugh:

Justr ate an X pill while mining lol :p

the dps should be a "live" stat too - thanks for this suggestion - hope it gets to MA!

Great idea . It should be implemented tbh . Also they should make it show how much base dps you have with a 20% reload speed , also when you are enhanced or amped .

One tiny bump, can't see why this is not implemented already.

I've been asking for live stats on a HUD somehow, I'm sure many games have it.
These stats should include all buffs, enhancers.....

Back