Terrible LOOT in in-game events & MA's response!

Well the loot on the hogg diablos was extremely good

many 600 peds swirlies and I think it cost at least 300-400 peds to kill one and thats with good eco gear
if players use bad eco weapons then even more

Well the loot on the hogg diablos was extremely good

many 600 peds swirlies and I think it cost at least 300-400 peds to kill one and thats with good eco gear
if players use bad eco weapons then even more

There were much more 130 ped globals then 500-600 ped hofs. You make it sound like it was easy tt profit on Hogglo Diablo, that is not true.

we dont understand the problem you are facing.be more specific.
You don't have good tt returns? buy superior items
You want globals during events? Understand game mechanics and how they react using the right tools.
You don't like dull loot and low volatility , no big hofs? few globals? I can direct you to some guys constantly bitching about HIGH VOLATILITY when constantly failing the first rule of this game : Bankroll management.
There is an answer for all your problems, you just have to ask the right question.
Don't be upset , what you experience is the constant demand from low level players on developers to change the rules on the game in their favor and it has nothing to do with fundamentals and history of the game.
Enjoy

messi messi messi... see you everywhere in the game. Here is my point 123:-

Point 1
I definitely recognize you as an expert player here but remember, not everyone can achieve or be like you.

Point 2
In EU, same as other competition, there is always one winner out of hundred losers. You should understand how and what losing is all about. The way you comment, make everyone think refer to Point 1.

Point 3
Referring to your answer to question, everyone knows with more $ spent, the higher chances you can win but telling players to buy more top gears and better bankroll management are very subjective and not even a good advice at all from expected from an expert like you. Again, refer Point 1.

From Point 1 to Point 3, messi name is all over the places, especially events and globals board, I wondered how reliable is he? Is he real? From what I know, expert player like you, are usually humble and do not even comment much in such thread forum, unless he is desperate on something or some issue with the thread. :)

Bankroll management.
There is an answer for all your problems, you just have to ask the right question.

Nope, if I dont get 97-98 % tt return after 100 K mobs killed with current low markup levels the only answer to all my questions is "sell everything and cash out"

I need higher markups or higher tt returns to move again

Nope, if I dont get 97-98 % tt return after 100 K mobs killed with current low markup levels the only answer to all my questions is "sell everything and cash out"

I dont see the problem here, with 97-98% tt return you can easily make profit on most mobs

Do whatever you consider its best for you , I hope you are not asking for a confirmation on my side for your action.

messi messi messi... see you everywhere in the game. Here is my point 123:-

Point 1
I definitely recognize you as an expert player here but remember, not everyone can achieve or be like you.

Point 2
In EU, same as other competition, there is always one winner out of hundred losers. You should understand how and what losing is all about. The way you comment, make everyone think refer to Point 1.

Point 3
Referring to your answer to question, everyone knows with more $ spent, the higher chances you can win but telling players to buy more top gears and better bankroll management are very subjective and not even a good advice at all from expected from an expert like you. Again, refer Point 1.

From Point 1 to Point 3, messi name is all over the places, especially events and globals board, I wondered how reliable is he? Is he real? From what I know, expert player like you, are usually humble and do not even comment much in such thread forum, unless he is desperate on something or some issue with the thread. :)

1 - thanks
2- i know that already I've been a loser too , I wasn't born uber in this game but I've learned to work hard every day to achieve my goals without complaining on a daily basis and constant pressure developer to bring new loot code to favor my lc-35 type of play.You can't change the game , change yourself.You have 15 years of history start studying and obtain valuable information that support what I'm saying.
3- its not always the case.people spend time near other stupid people and most of them obtain wrong information and think some players are favored, choosen etc.If you like to believe that more than hard work and investment you are going to fail miserably, you have tons of examples here just spend time to research and connect the dots.

I am already fully aware of what you are trying to say and I understand before I post but that's not the point, its not about me its about sending a message and the message is : adjust your expectation based on your input.Get gud and start investing.Learn the game.Ignore the sheeps that drag you down.Progress.Enjoy.

Do whatever you consider its best for you , I hope you are not asking for a confirmation on my side for your action.

1 - thanks
2- i know that already I've been a loser too , I wasn't born uber in this game but I've learned to work hard every day to achieve my goals without complaining on a daily basis and constant pressure developer to bring new loot code to favor my lc-35 type of play.You can't change the game , change yourself.You have 15 years of history start studying and obtain valuable information that support what I'm saying.
3- its not always the case.people spend time near other stupid people and most of them obtain wrong information and think some players are favored, choosen etc.If you like to believe that more than hard work and investment you are going to fail miserably, you have tons of examples here just spend time to research and connect the dots.

I am already fully aware of what you are trying to say and I understand before I post but that's not the point, its not about me its about sending a message and the message is : adjust your expectation based on your input.Get gud and start investing.Learn the game.Ignore the sheeps that drag you down.Progress.Enjoy.

:) No hard feelings.
I wish you can change the game better but not in this way.

Anyway, points taken. Move on.

:) No hard feelings.
I wish you can change the game better but not in this way.

Anyway, points taken. Move on.

I have absolutely no intention to change the game at all.I did not register for that reason.
I will not spend time to change the game.I am not their employee and I am not motivated to help them.
They change the game I change my approach

I have absolutely no intention to change the game at all.I did not register for that reason.
I will not spend time to change the game.I am not their employee and I am not motivated to help them.

Yes. I (we all) remembered your quote very well :laugh:

I am gong to dump the garbage , do you want me to take you somewhere?

No thx, I got an education & know how to read ppl.. I don't go with perverts/ppl who hire w/o a contract etc..
What you do is nothing less then SLAVERY!

I don't find it surprising to hear of only 1-2 globals on atrax young during an event even with a significant number of participants.
Having run a similar event on my atrax LA, the results are about expected. I get about 50 event registrations, about 15-25 active participants, and a few globals. Based on the tax revenue I've received from these events, it appears that the kill rate is closer to 3,000-6,000 kills per event.
If you're actually getting 30,000 kills per event, then your tax revenue for the day should be about 1200 PED.
Atrax are very small mobs, costing less than 1 ped/kill. A 50x multiplier is not incredibly common, so it does not surprise me that it only occurs once or twice throughout a a 3,000-6,000 kills event.
This is why I added Argonauts to my land area, because they have a much lower global threshold, allowing players to global more frequently and thus allowing them to win more globals-based prizes.
If you're really concerned, you could modify your event to have a lower number of globals to trigger a prize or make a suggestion thread requesting the global threshold on Atrax Young be brought to a lower PED amount. If the thread garners enough support, you can use it in a suggestion ticket to MindArk and see if they will be willing to make a change.

P.S.
A land management note; density changes take 1 hour to take effect, so changing the density during an event will likely produce the results too late to be worth it.

Last edited:
Excludes MU, I pay no MU to hunt

Setup is Bucketful+Imp Evil. Efficiency 61.9. + Longreach 4, Bullseye 8s

Armor depends on what I hunt, adjusted vigi, grem, or grem + a couple pieces of angel, + 5b if needed.

Heal tools adj resto, mod 2350.

Rings: Mod Ares, Aug/Perf Athenic.

I would guess (though admittedly I could be wrong), based on this setup, that you are hunting mobs above 1,000 HP (evidenced by the armor and fap mentioned). In this case, 100k PED cycled is too small a sample size.
During my post 2.0 uneco test run it took me 225k PED cycled on 650 HP mobs to achieve 96% average, and I was using very uneco gear (Piron PBP-25 + Dante for the most part). This means I killed about 100,000 mobs before achieving 96% TT return, which is about what I would expect based on MindArk's statements following loot 2.0. I believe it will take a minimum of 100,000 mob kills to achieve loot stability. Therefor, if you are killing mobs with 1,000 HP you will need to cycle at least 338K PED to get a stable average. Likewise, it follows that if you are killing 2,000 HP mobs you'll need to cycle 676K PED to get a stable average, and so on. You get the idea. This is why bankroll management is so important.

Last edited:
If you're actually getting 30,000 kills per event, then your tax revenue for the day should be about 1200 PED.
Atrax are very small mobs, costing less than 1 ped/kill. A 50x multiplier is not incredibly common, so it does not

P.S.
A land management note; density changes take 1 hour to take effect, so changing the density during an event will likely produce the results too late to be worth it.

OK ... 57 active with many reporting over 1500 kills in two hours ...maybe my math is a little off :>

1 ped a kill is really eco ... I can almost get that with Philosopher's Sword T3 all accuracy...
I got 320 ped tax at 4% = 8000 ped of loot for the day. I'm more than pretty sure that a lot more than 8000 Atrax were killed that day :>

PPS.
Have you ever watched and seen how long it takes for population changes to take effect?
I have and know what I am doing :>

OK ... 57 active with many reporting over 1500 kills in two hours ...maybe my math is a little off :>

I got 320 ped tax at 4% = 8000 ped of loot for the day. I'm more than pretty sure that a lot more than 8000 Atrax were killed that day :>

Then either MA are ripping you off by not giving you all the tax....or people over estimated their kills....considering it would only take around 5-6 people killing 1500 mobs to break 8K mobs. Do also note that not everyone gets the cost to kill back in loot so may take more than 8000 kills to get the required amount of tax back....but with 57 active players, we can prob say that you would have achieved that, so maybe a support case is required for verification?

Then either MA are ripping you off by not giving you all the tax....or people over estimated their kills....considering it would only take around 5-6 people killing 1500 mobs to break 8K mobs. Do also note that not everyone gets the cost to kill back in loot so may take more than 8000 kills to get the required amount of tax back....but with 57 active players, we can prob say that you would have achieved that, so maybe a support case is required for verification?

8000ped of loot =! 8000 mobs

Cant do math that way. Very well could be 10k to 13k mobs or even more based on the original complaint.

Also wouldnt be the first time mindark has skimmed tax... but I digress... (was this time a couple years ago)

8000ped of loot =! 8000 mobs

Cant do math that way. Very well could be 10k to 13k mobs or even more based on the original complaint.

Also wouldnt be the first time mindark has skimmed tax... but I digress... (was this time a couple years ago)

I don't think you actually read all of my post...

Do also note that not everyone gets the cost to kill back in loot so may take more than 8000 kills to get the required amount of tax back

I don't think you actually read all of my post...

Could have led with information that didnt require a disclaimer. That is how messages get lost.

With that being said, it is far more likely people are just complaining about loot and inflating the numbers a bit than anything nefarious. I think people's tolerance for any volatility is much lower than it was pre 2.0.

Could have led with information that didnt require a disclaimer. That is how messages get lost.

With that being said, it is far more likely people are just complaining about loot and inflating the numbers a bit than anything nefarious. I think people's tolerance for any volatility is much lower than it was pre 2.0.

Sorry i will try to remember that people on PCF cant read past one line of text.
And i agree that most likely people are over inflating the numbers...just like the whole: i got 60% loot return but don't actually track anything' complaints that constantly pop up over time.

"We" asked for more stable average return for many, many years. And now "we" want it back to extreme volatile?

For me personally i want to keep it the way it is. Yes, less swirlies but my returns are way more constant.

you didnt read very well i guess

i never said extremely volatile. I said opposite. We just dont need the real high hofs and we also dont need bonus lines. Without them the globals can go up without damaging the basic loot.

and about that level 200 dude, best to ignore what he says. Someone that can go to level 200 in such a short time has absolutely no life and will have nothing good to say. It takes a special kind of person to do that, read very narcisistic.

and about that level 200 dude, best to ignore what he says. Someone that can go to level 200 in such a short time has absolutely no life and will have nothing good to say. It takes a special kind of person to do that, read very narcisistic.

do we play life here or EU?People complain about bad result in EU.I have no recommendation if you suck at life, I am not in a position to give you tips.

only have a problem with Sand king lately..loot was so bad ppls wont come at lower phases

ya that OR the fooked up hitboxes (yup)

Take this to the bank. MA survives by changing the game. It's the rule of exceptions.

I’ve finished atrax iron, all 16600 mostly on Young’s as I was a noob when I did this. Entropialife life says I had 64 globals on them for 5083peds total.

So one global every 259 kills. But this was back in the days of no looters so globals happened more often. That being said it’s still a very low global to kill amount.

A mob of this size in 2.0 I wouldn’t expect to global very often.

My 2cents.

I am almost done with Atrax stage IV and I think I got one global on them?

On the other hand, loot was always very stable with a lot of minis. Unless that changed, they global infrequently but are very stable from a TT return perspective.

Besides - globals = TT loss, generally. It's a lot like gambling. You only win from globals/hofs if you global right off the bat and walk away.

:eyecrazy::lolup:

do we play life here or EU?People complain about bad result in EU.I have no recommendation if you suck at life, I am not in a position to give you tips.

You are the entropia master at life. Also perhaps grand master NPD.

I’ve finished atrax iron, all 16600 mostly on Young’s as I was a noob when I did this. Entropialife life says I had 64 globals on them for 5083peds total.

So one global every 259 kills. But this was back in the days of no looters so globals happened more often. That being said it’s still a very low global to kill amount.

A mob of this size in 2.0 I wouldn’t expect to global very often.

My 2cents.

I finished the atrax iron in February, mostly young, some mature/old, and I recorded every run I had on them. Roughly 93 % tt return, which is to be expected, and roughly 9-10 globals total. They global on 50+, so that's why.

Coming from a guy who's too cheap to put a TP or ATMs on his LA/Event??

If you had a TP you might get hunters on your property without the event?
Are you complaining you didn't make any ped?
I know it's tough competing with Big Industries, but your's is 2hrs right in the middle of the best events on Calypso.
I don't know what the cost is so don't get me wrong, because a couple of Big Industries LAs don't have TPs either.
Trying to make it 2 hrs without any terminals sucks.
Some peoples guns broke and they had to leave for 20 mins.

I was out there.. I took my clothes off and used my sword also.
The returns were good.

You want your puny Atrax to act like level 30 mobs. Forget it.
Just make it highest loot.
Or change them to lvl 15s and ill bet you get more globs.

I will be coming to your event again, but I leave in between for the bigger event's.
I would love to spend 2hrs, see what place I come in, and be able to repair my stuff and TP out.
As of now I can only do about 1hr in between events.
I'm not trying to be an ass, but your event has pissed me off more than a few times.
When I was really new I got stuck out there with a vehicle as my only transport.
I think I actually had swim home .. :mad:

Rock

If you had a TP you might get hunters on your property without the event?
Are you complaining you didn't make any ped?
I know it's tough competing with Big Industries, but your's is 2hrs right in the middle of the best events on Calypso.
I don't know what the cost is so don't get me wrong, because a couple of Big Industries LAs don't have TPs either.
Trying to make it 2 hrs without any terminals sucks.
Some peoples guns broke and they had to leave for 20 mins.

I was out there.. I took my clothes off and used my sword also.
The returns were good.

You want your puny Atrax to act like level 30 mobs. Forget it.
Just make it highest loot.
Or change them to lvl 15s and ill bet you get more globs.

I will be coming to your event again, but I leave in between for the bigger event's.
I would love to spend 2hrs, see what place I come in, and be able to repair my stuff and TP out.
As of now I can only do about 1hr in between events.
I'm not trying to be an ass, but your event has pissed me off more than a few times.
When I was really new I got stuck out there with a vehicle as my only transport.
I think I actually had swim home .. :mad:

Rock

Coming from a guy who's too cheap to put a TP or ATMs on his LA/Event??

Maybe you should go to the investment page on https://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/estate-development/ and SEE what a tp or some terminals cost. too cheap.. on a small atrax young la lol..

All you had to say is they cost 7,500$
I appreciate the link.

So then the question becomes how much did you pay for the estate? and if you were thinking about making Ped from the investment then how were you going to advertise to your LA?
Why was the costs of a TP not included in the business model?
Sounds like bad planning.
You don't need any terminals if people can port out.

I did go to the event last week and I got a 71 Ped Global.
I came in second place.:yay:
I had to TP there from a Big Industries Event because they don't have one there either.
I took first place there. :yay:
Unfortunatly My Fap ran out and I had to split.
Took too long to get back.

You have to realize that LA42 get's a lot of action because it's easy to get there.
I'm not advertising here, I'm just pointing out facts.

see loot same idea as the slider in craft, its on full green atm, means no globals. The bonus lines make it worse.
Yes, less swirlies but my returns are way more constant.

These two posts put together... :scratch2:
Why not get MA to just add in settings for each player to choose between loot systems.
More Globals and less constant returns -VS- Less Globals and More constant returns

Oh I know it'd take MA 10 years to simply add that and even still they'd magically bug it all up. :rolleyes:

Apologies in advance for my stupid stirring the pot post here.

Back