Terrible LOOT in in-game events & MA's response!

Kludge

Alpha
Society
Running with Scissors
Kludge
I've been running the event "Free HSL Atrax Young AUD for 1st" every Saturday for the last few months.
It has had some good participation. Yesterday had the record high of 57 participants!
I increased the spawn twice during the event to give the players a better chance.

A number of reports during and near the end of the event lead me to guesstimate about 30,000
Atrax Young were killed in the two hour event.

The top 3 loots were 53ped, 49.?ped and 49.6ped

This is not the worst event for loot, I've had a few NO LOOT ones but with lesser participation.

I finally sent in a support case last night and got a reply from MA :yay: here it is.

Hi Kludge,

Thank you for contacting us. It is regrettable to hear that you are currently so displeased with your Entropia Universe experience.

As you might already know, since we are working with technical support we can not discuss in-world balance, therefore it is unfortunately not possible for us to give you a completely satisfying reply.

Please rest assured that this will be forwarded to the ones responsible, this does not mean that they will respond or discuss this matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

If you were in the event and can remember the number of kills and highest loot you had
please post it in this thread!

Thanks

Last edited:
I only did a hundred or two, stopped cause i didn't get anything in those killed over 3 ped :)) Overall return wasn't bad surprisingly, roughly around 90% but my sample is too small

we dont understand the problem you are facing.be more specific.
You don't have good tt returns? buy superior items
You want globals during events? Understand game mechanics and how they react using the right tools.
You don't like dull loot and low volatility , no big hofs? few globals? I can direct you to some guys constantly bitching about HIGH VOLATILITY when constantly failing the first rule of this game : Bankroll management.
There is an answer for all your problems, you just have to ask the right question.
Don't be upset , what you experience is the constant demand from low level players on developers to change the rules on the game in their favor and it has nothing to do with fundamentals and history of the game.
Enjoy

i was in your event about 3 weeks ago, came 3rd. my highest was in the region of 46 but i had a lot of loots between 20-40.

i was mostly using a Songka Corrosive Dagger, hence the high repairs/low ammo

overall coming out with 104.5% TT returns i was more than pleased, the problem is Atrax generally suck for globals, on my log i have 7380 kills with a single global for 53

we dont understand the problem you are facing.be more specific.
You don't have good tt returns? buy superior items
You want globals during events? Understand game mechanics and how they react using the right tools.
You don't like dull loot and low volatility , no big hofs? few globals? I can direct you to some guys constantly bitching about HIGH VOLATILITY when constantly failing the first rule of this game : Bankroll management.
There is an answer for all your problems, you just have to ask the right question.
Don't be upset , what you experience is the constant demand from low level players on developers to change the rules on the game in their favor and it has nothing to do with fundamentals and history of the game.
Enjoy

Dude.. you are so in your own world, you could use a reality check.
Then again, nothing lasts forever so I'll give you another 2-3 years b4 you end up like smigls/stryker & co
Can't wait for that time to arrive, just becouse of your attitude to other players

Dude.. you are so in your own world, you could use a reality check.
Then again, nothing lasts forever so I'll give you another 2-3 years b4 you end up like smigls/stryker & co
Can't wait for that time to arrive, just becouse of your attitude to other players

I wait for that one since 2013 when I read the same stupid shit from players like you.
Here are we i 2018.Luckly alive.
I am sorry to disappoint you again.Pray on.
I am gong to dump the garbage , do you want me to take you somewhere?

I had the same loot return as I had in past 3 days (shitty) so nothing fishy here just crappy loot low multiplier rate.

:tinfoilhaton:
Maybe MA enables boost loot chance to multiplier for certain mobs or event mobs to encourage and lure people in during events? :ahh:

I wait for that one since 2013 when I read the same stupid shit from players like you.

Oh hey look, It's Messi in another thread ranting about superior he is to everyone else in game. Did you ever have a chance to post your deposit records? Just curious. Was really looking forward to you explaining how to be awesome without depositing tens of thousands of dollars. I'll be here....waiting.

18 months ago I remember doing this event or one similar with Atrax (you didn't own it at the time).. I won having the only global out of 15 participants.. 90ped.

Honestly expect loot to be weird with all the tinkering they are doing - usually not much good comes from tinkering.

only have a problem with Sand king lately..loot was so bad ppls wont come at lower phases

If you want globals, then increase the spawn maturity...you run Atrax Young - Old ...thats like 1-1.5ped to kill each max....thats why there are hardly any globals....Even running a swine deluxe on these things would take a bit to global. However, you already knew this when you set up your Audacious 8 event....so why you think the HSL is going to be any different is beyond me.

Oh hey look, It's Messi in another thread ranting about superior he is to everyone else in game. Did you ever have a chance to post your deposit records? Just curious. Was really looking forward to you explaining how to be awesome without depositing tens of thousands of dollars. I'll be here....waiting.

I'm glad you are curious.
I did not have the chance to post my deposits.I did not knew its mandatory or relevant.
If you want me to satisfy your curiosity I can forward you my business email address where you can send me an offer I can't refuse.
Thanks

Bahahaha 2013 that is rich

I actually came out with profit on that event. A lot of small minis, but no globals. I killed the trax with approx 100 dps. Highest loot was 29 ped.
It was fun, but Kludge is sure right.. Atrax young don't global much anymore.
If you are already spending improvement points on density, maybe instead of only density, do half density/ half maturity.

No wonder the response time on tickets is so slow when people send tickets for getting bad loot... :confused:

Not getting globals on 1 ped mobs does not mean loot is "terrible".

You can't have both less volatile loot and more globals.

Last edited:
The price of 'no loot' removal is....

I am almost done with Atrax stage IV and I think I got one global on them?

On the other hand, loot was always very stable with a lot of minis. Unless that changed, they global infrequently but are very stable from a TT return perspective.

Besides - globals = TT loss, generally. It's a lot like gambling. You only win from globals/hofs if you global right off the bat and walk away.

Atrax young, are in a small group of mobs that either just missed the cut for the lower global threshold or were overlooked. As a result, yeah you can go thousands of kills without a global easily..

If anything, you should be sending support cases asking them to review the global threshold on them...

Gosh :laugh: and when did u unlock Arrogance :yay:
Funny shit when plebs think they became something from nothing :wtg:

I can remember the time when i only hunted the starving atrax wich globaled just like a normal atrax :yup:
:rolleyes: ahh the good old days :tongue2:

loot slider is the problem

see loot same idea as the slider in craft, its on full green atm, means no globals. The bonus lines make it worse.

Only shit mindark has to do is to make sure we global a lot. That means remove bonus and the extreme high hofs. It has to be a little more volatile but not too much.

Mindark is experimenting but they keep the current setting too long, were not happy with it.

Mindark is experimenting but they keep the current setting too long, were not happy with it.

"We" asked for more stable average return for many, many years. And now "we" want it back to extreme volatile?

For me personally i want to keep it the way it is. Yes, less swirlies but my returns are way more constant.

Depends how you define if 90% is good.

I'm at 92.7% return since January, at about 185k cycled. So I'm -13.5k. I'm not sure how long I can afford to pay 300+ USD a month to play a game.

Two possible scenarios: MA has adjusted the multipliers to favor the 1000x and 3000x instead of the 300x range, which means it will take much longer to even out, possibly 500k-1000k cycled for the mobs I'm hunting.

Or

MA has adjusted average loot downwards without letting the players know.

MA needs to post their return stats like they did at the start of Loot 2.0 for transparency.

As it stands, certainly for me, it is unsustainable.

I'm at 92.7% return since January, at about 185k cycled. So I'm -13.5k. I'm not sure how long I can afford to pay 300+ USD a month to play a game.

Two possible scenarios: MA has adjusted the multipliers to favor the 1000x and 3000x instead of the 300x range, which means it will take much longer to even out, possibly 500k-1000k cycled for the mobs I'm hunting.

Or

MA needs to post their return stats like they did at the start of Loot 2.0 for transparency.

I am at about 100k cycle since januari and 92.5% TT. Very interested in hearing about your setup and mobs you Hunt etc, if you want i can share mine too in PM.

Does this include or exclude markup? Pretty important information.

EDIT: And also, what is your setup? armor, weapon, healing tool etc.

Or

Does this include or exclude markup? Pretty important information.

EDIT: And also, what is your setup? armor, weapon, healing tool etc.

Excludes MU, I pay no MU to hunt

Setup is Bucketful+Imp Evil. Efficiency 61.9. + Longreach 4, Bullseye 8s

Armor depends on what I hunt, adjusted vigi, grem, or grem + a couple pieces of angel, + 5b if needed.

Heal tools adj resto, mod 2350.

Rings: Mod Ares, Aug/Perf Athenic.

Well the loot on the hogg diablos was terrible also

many 120 peds swirlies and I think it cost at least 300-400 peds to kill one and thats with good eco gear
if players use bad eco weapons then even more

Back