Enigma Keys Instance Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Enigma Keys stage 3 instances “The Enigma” and “The Matrix” will be temporarily disabled until further notice due to instance logic errors that can cause crashes that affect other users/instances.
Participants who have already completed “The Enigma” instance will have the opportunity to restart “The Matrix” instance once fixes are implemented in an upcoming patch.
The support team is working through the various support cases submitted and correcting mission counters where appropriate. Please be patient.

Originally Posted Here

Cheese, again a new thread about that!

Does that mean i have to send suport case with my issue also.. have been kind enough tolet all other spam your suport with this but as it seems its more and more issues and no solution maybe all players should spam down suport.

or even better.. drop the whole chain.. give out the general reward and apologize to the ones that had chance of the top price by giving some secret item for them or something..

This really start smell incompetence and ignorance toward players.. time to WAKE up.. Admidt failure for once and just say sorry and sort it

I guess if they correct the mission counters and that the patch for this is scheduled and anounced a day or more in forehand (a time when Matrix opens) then it would be somewhat fair.
Just patching it at some random time will give others that were behind me chance to go before me.

lol

As an off on hang arounder I have to laugh. Was this not an Easter thing? (egg) Jeez the world moved on since..

Back