Statement regarding Arkadia Land Plot prizes in the "Gold Rush 2017" event

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Statement Regarding Arkadia Land Plot Prizes in the "Gold Rush 2017" Event[/h]Planet Arkadia and MindArk would like to issue an official statement regarding the Arkadia Land Plot prizes that were won in the Planet Arkadia “Gold Rush 2017” event.

Due to the delay in the delivery of these prizes for which the event was advertised with, Planet Arkadia and MindArk have come to an agreement which will grant each winner of the Land Plots a compensation consisting of 40 Arkadia Moon Deeds.

The Arkadia Land Plot Deeds will be spawned directly to the eligible avatars as soon as the estates are available in game which is scheduled to be in the September content release.
The Arkadia Moon Deeds will be spawned directly to the avatars inventory in connection to this announcement.

The Arkadia Moon Deeds are still available for purchase on the Entropia Universe Web Store as well, with less than half deeds left don’t miss your chance of acquiring additional Deeds before they all are sold.

Originally Posted Here

[h=3]Statement Regarding Arkadia Land Plot Prizes in the "Gold Rush 2017" Event[/h]Planet Arkadia and MindArk would like to issue an official statement regarding the Arkadia Land Plot prizes that were won in the Planet Arkadia “Gold Rush 2017” event.
!
Due to the delay in the delivery of these prizes for which the event was advertised with, Planet Arkadia and MindArk have come to an agreement which will grant each winner of the Land Plots a compensation consisting of 40 Arkadia Moon Deeds.
!
The Arkadia Land Plot Deeds will be spawned directly to the eligible avatars as soon as the estates are available in game which is scheduled to be in the September content release.
The Arkadia Moon Deeds will be spawned directly to the avatars inventory in connection to this announcement.
!!
The Arkadia Moon Deeds are still available for purchase on the Entropia Universe Web Store as well, with less than half deeds left don’t miss your chance of acquiring additional Deeds before they all are sold.!

Originally Posted Here

Interesting... I wondered how the winners feel?
The Arkadia Land Plot Deeds or The Arkadia Moon Deeds are better?

It appears as a compensation while you wait for your land plots. Nice to see.

nice, good to see some compensation being paid out.

September which year they didn't say ;)

A nice gesture, and sets a precedent for future long term issues, anything that creates more accountability is a great thing in MA case.

Good to see MA.

Interesting... I wondered how the winners feel?
The Arkadia Land Plot Deeds or The Arkadia Moon Deeds are better?

You get both.. so....

They have been giving compensation for a few various issues. One of them being late support tickets, very late withdrawals, and then this... I am sure to deal with negative PR hits.

You get both.. so....

They have been giving compensation for a few various issues. One of them being late support tickets, very late withdrawals, and then this... I am sure to deal with negative PR hits.

soooo.... Statues next?

You get both.. so....

Ya, well-noted :silly2:

So Moon deeds are unlikely to sell out completely. Well let's use the surplus to throw them suckers a bone.

Not now though...Nuh uh...Let's do it in September...i.e. 18-24 months late

Promise to finally deliver plots (currently not existing) & the associated deeds (not existing) to holders and compensation in form of yet other deeds (that cannot be traded for a while) for a thing that, you guessed it, doesn't exist yet!

Hmm...Dunno guys...I wanna say thanks for finally starting to address this issue but i'm not sure I'm actually feeling all that grateful.

If the moon is gonna tank as anticipated (i.e. cannibalizing your own traffic to AU) & the land plots are basically just empty wasteland then forgive me my lack of excitement after 2 years wait.

Having said all that...Minor brownie points for doing something...Slow clap...

Having said all that...Minor brownie points for doing something...Slow clap...

From a more positive perspective, it is no use really actually providing the land plots if they serve no function.
It would be like giving somebody a bus ticket six months in advance of the bus.

Thus, it is positive that there is now compensation, even if there is still a wait for stuff to be implemented in the autumn.
So a few more points from me, but try not to throw them away again by screwing up even more, ok?

Deleted...….

Last edited:
What a great way to motivate us, thanks!

Just got my 40 deeds in inventory

Deleted...….

Last edited:
So has anyone got their Land Plot in the latest VU, or do we still have to wait another 7 days?

The PP VU is scheduled for sometime this September, and I've been told RT loot isues should be fixed then as well.

So where is my compensation for still not beeing able to claim my caly land plot as advertised with the introduction of CLDs.

I still have lots of it, and there is no landplots available how advertised years ago !

Back