Lack of markup

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
I was curious what was my hunting returns last 12months....98% tt.

Problem is even with this i dont see any point in investing more in gear since the markup is 3-5% (and thats because of few looted items). Now add sometimes dmg enhs , heal (in my case is very low with adj resto) it will reduce my return to 96-97%.

All im saying they have to create more markup for us. I know you guys will say..oh 98% is so good. No is not we didn't make level 100+ to break even.

Last edited:
What do you spend in MU?

Why would you expect others to do what you don't do? :scratch2:

We all try to save on MU, there's a shitload of UL sib around..
Wich item do you expect to have mu? L armor.., no couse they changed decay

We all try to save on MU, there's a shitload of UL sib around..
Wich item do you expect to have mu? L armor.., no couse they changed decay

i dont care what they do, all i want from them is to create markup again

I was curious what was my hunting returns last 12months....98% tt.

Problem is even with this i dont see any point in investing more in gear since the markup is 3-5% (and thats because of few looted items). Now add sometimes dmg enhs , heal (in my case is very low with adj resto) it will reduce my return to 96-97%.

So your getting in total 101-103% normally or if using enhancers/heals, etc your getting 99-101% return.
......................:mad:

So your getting in total 101-103% normally or if using enhancers/heals, etc your getting 99-101% return.

yes and its enough for you Mr forum expert ? think at big numbers when u can burn 15-20k peds per day what will happen and as said it could be worse then what my avg mu was (got lucky with some items).

Last edited:

You seem surprised. You want to know why? You are surprised because you talk to the wrong people and ask the wrong questions. Or worse, you're not asking any questions, not even yourself.

You seem surprised. You want to know why? You are surprised because you talk to the wrong people and ask the wrong questions. Or worse, you're not asking any questions, not even yourself.

I'm not surprised of the return...please don't assume...it makes you look like an ass.
I respect and follow alot of stuff that you post so take your own advice and ask questions first.

The idea of markup in this game is to help you break even or profit, we have someone doing that and they are complaining.....PCF is full of enough people complaining about s**t in this game.

Not sure about anyone else but I have found lots of markup this year. I guess you just got to know where to look and how to grab items from the fingertips of others.

yes and its enough for you Mr forum expert ? think at big numbers when u can burn 15-20k peds per day what will happen and as said it could be worse then what my avg mu was (got lucky with some items).

Decided to change your reponse...ok no problem, first big numbers work in your favor, going by the numbers you gave, provided you dont spend on healing and enhancers, then you should have no issues.

I think the real question is what do you expect the MU should be? I mean, really yes we want more MU on items....even though more MU = more cost overall. But how much more should we be expecting? Are you wanting an extra 1-2%? or are you wanting 5%?10%? etc.

Like Evey said, ask questions........questions are much better then just complaining about s**t loot.

I'm not surprised of the return...please don't assume...it makes you look like an ass.
I respect and follow alot of stuff that you post so take your own advice and ask questions first.

The idea of markup in this game is to help you break even or profit, we have someone doing that and they are complaining.....PCF is full of enough people complaining about s**t in this game.

It's not easy to get used to Alina's points, but, in this case, the point is valid 100%.
He's probably comparing 2010-2012 with the present days. The thing is back the game satisfied all hunting style, casual and grind alike, high volatility but also very high and often markup to cover the losses and, for the grinders, bring profit (substantial at times). That's why UL gear was very expansive compared to the present and it was worth paying 200k+ for imk2. Yeah, UL was also very rare, but the real value it was in the markup you could grind with such an equipment, or some tt profit in certain conditions. This brings us to the OPs point. The's little grinding reason these days and that doesn't help anyone.

Not sure about anyone else but I have found lots of markup this year. I guess you just got to know where to look and how to grab items from the fingertips of others.
Again, you got a gleamer, you don't count !!!! :D :cool:

You do know that MA don't really make MU, its other players that choose to spend over the tt value of items to get something they want. It also means that they have to deposit into the game unless they are also getting over 100% from their runs. Unless you are asking MA to add more stuff to the game so that in a month or year it can also be 101% when everyone goes and farms it, and then we are right back where we started. Now don't get me wrong, I think they should be constantly adding some new stuff to the game for vanity items and such, but that stuff does take a bit of time.

But at the end of the day what you are asking is for someone to give you more money then what you are giving them in return when you are asking for more MU.

If you expect others to loose money just so you can gain money... sorry we all are thinking the same way, so don't expect much to change.

The problem with MU items is that when they introduce it then all hunters jump on this new opportunity and drive MU down :laugh: Not to mention that this MU must come from somewhere, it's not coming from MA's pocket so it must come from depositor's pocket. And if everybody have enough MU to be profitable then where that money would come from :confused: Most players won't be ever be profitable - being profitable was always reserved for a friction of players.

There are some things MA could do to improve things like getting rid of UL stuff, webshop items. Everything should be L and craftable, even things like pills. But in that case you would also pay MU to hunt so back to square one i would say. It would improve turnover of mats but no matter what they do only some % of players can be profitable - because that profit comes from their pockets.

I'm angry about a lack of markup.

Can anyone smart tell me where they find their markup so I can go farm whatever that is until there is little markup left there as well and cut into your ability to profit?

Thanks, I would appreciate the help greatly.

How about let's all pay some extra % for whatever Alina is selling (since it's already established that MU is paid by players) so he can continue hunting and be happy?
I'd love to overpay for all your looted stuff
Contact me ingame maybe we can work out a deal

Can anyone smart tell me where they find their markup so I can go farm whatever that is until there is little markup left there as well and cut into your ability to profit?

Dont you have better things to do then write this shit above ?

I am 92.8% on 400k TT cycle this year....so.....no sympathy! Where's my 8% avg MU? :D

I'm guessing if you include the value of skills gained the OP is at break even.

Subscribing.... I am curious to see where this thread will lead. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm guessing if you include the value of skills gained the OP is at break even.

He is at break even without counting skills but he is not happy with just break even ;)

Oh no, you invested thousands of $’s on leveling and gear and now you should be entitled to not only profit, which you state that you are, but you want make even more profit? Poor you. Literally just quit if you’re not happy with it. No, you are not entitled to profiting let alone anymore than you already are.

Oh no, you invested thousands of $’s on leveling and gear and now you should be entitled to not only profit, which you state that you are, but you want make even more profit? Poor you. Literally just quit if you’re not happy with it. No, you are not entitled to profiting let alone anymore than you already are.

I love this kind of mentality on this forum...keep it up boys

yap...why even make level 100+, why would u invest in gear... we should all profit at level 20-30 even thousands of $

Proterons and Feffox :yup:

In your favorite place - shared loot. Go get some markup for yourself :yup:

Just a note.. not to pour gas on the fire.. but you can't add percents this way.

If you get 1% markup and 98%TT.. you'll get less than 99% overall as the % is on total cost not on the return.

Thus, depending on the sample size/cost, you will need > 102% markup if you have 98% TT to break even.

yap...why even make level 100+, why would u invest in gear... we should all profit at level 20-30 even thousands of $

Well, I don't know how they changed things with the looter skill.. but I am pretty sure mindark's focus was specifically to reduce ubers' impact stated in your scenario (because one could make the case that it makes the game a pyramid).

But the same issue you have stated in your OP is the same problem I always had (in some respects) in hunting. Because hunting was the main profession, the line for error between profitability was very small. This lead people to try to get advantages with uber gear (imk2), excessive rings, or exploits (trapping) to increase that spread. That is now all gone for the most part.

This leaves you with figuring out what pays the most/profitability, which was always the necessity, to find the best markup and do the things others aren't doing.. because if others are doing it or they find that YOU are doing something profitable, they will nerf it to the ground and destroy the markup.

Just a note.. not to pour gas on the fire.. but you can't add percents this way.

If you get 1% markup and 98%TT.. you'll get less than 99% overall as the % is on total cost not on the return.

Thus, depending on the sample size/cost, you will need > 102% markup if you have 98% TT to break even.

I was going to comment but all that will do is :poke: and then cause an :argue:
So instead i will just go :handgun: :bull:

Sorry only have time to read the first post on page 1... maybe with a little more looter skills you might get an extra 1% and be happy

However if your turning over very large amounts each Day you might just kill the MU on any mob you hunt anyway

And i love this Romanian mentality on this forum XDDD

You also forget one very important thing .

THIS IS A GAME

Back