MA is leading an unfair game

Status
MA support is classleading bad, the follow up on cases is horrible. With that sed havent alot of CCCP players been banned lately? mayby u got sucked in.

We all hope support cases get resolved in a timely manner.
We all hope the truth prevails and MA makes the right choices...

Now, it's very hard to get the sympathy of the community when you know almost everyone is against you, since every decision you had to make between right and wrong you chose the bad one and with hundreds of support cases against you, I don't think MA loves you very much either.
If this was a mistake, I hope you get unlocked asap. But I also hope the other support cases will be resolved too.
Good luck!

PS: While you wait, you could take some English classes, it's in your best interest, you have too much value on your account to risk it over misunderstood rules

Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation.

To be objective, everything else posted here is irrelevant. If he did something else that deserved a ban then it should have happened at the time.

The issue here is as stated. He provided the documents requested. So the only possible issue is auction manipulation.

MA support is classleading bad, the follow up on cases is horrible. With that sed havent alot of CCCP players been banned lately? mayby u got sucked in.

No one player from CCCP wasn`t banned, do not spread false rumors please!

No offence but finally MA is taking action and wont tolerate, cheaters, exploiters or ppl with alts. We all been screaming about this for years and now when its finally being done its not OK! MA dosnt just lock ppl and if everything was OK ppl will be unlocked again. Its not good for business if they lock and keep having ppl lock if they innocent and can end up in the law getting dragged into it. So not to mean or anything but I think MA knows they making the right Call and I Hope it Will make others think about what they do ingame from now on.

Guys his brother is Vladimir Xsample :D

Then what is Natalia Xsample to you ? Whitch she manipulate auction and now she is gone .

Probably locked like you :D

Pretty fair situation here . Good job MA

Does seem strange to suddenly lock only after hitting withdrawal button. If there were flags on your account you should have been locked and questioned earlier. Did your brother transfer you a bunch of ped just prior to withdrawal as well? I could see that being suspicious and trigger a flag.

Guys his brother is Vladimir Xsample :D

Then what is Natalia Xsample to you ? Whitch she manipulate auction and now she is gone .

Probably locked like you :D

Pretty fair situation here . Good job MA

Well his brother is xpronto not xsample but yes quite similar name pattern and almost same last name.

It's funny how it's always the 1 dude who's the family spokesman huh...

The brothers, sisters, hubbies, wifeys & pet iguanas never say beep. (until called out like just now & then sometimes make a guest appearance. i know i know their english sux and that's why...)

Just because there's a family & id copies can be produced doesn't mean that whole family is in fact playing this game.

I take OP as a nice lil warning shot for all the alt farmers.

If it come to auction things a lot of ppl surely remember > Natalija xpronto Litvinova

Litvinov is ~160th most common of more than ten thousand Russian family names.

Source: Zhuravlev, 2005

Not Ivanov (or Smith, or Müller), but still fairly common.

Good job MA? Really? Tons of support cases without any feedback, endless investigation, last case when Andrey got wrong reward for Mission Galactica by mistake took 1 year to resolve... Good job for sure!

Another one important question, how many avatars per family is allowed now? Seems only one, like in China in the past century: one family - one child politics? it's very interesting how MA will check and control it...

I'm not trying to justify or protect Andrey, I do not even know what he did, but if he did something really terrible against ToU and MA have undoubted evidence of his guilt - permanent ban and list of his items on the auction, if not - unlock him and his brother as soon as possible!

EU celebrates 15th anniversary in this year, whats results? 2k active player base? Once again - really good job! Lets ban few more players and haters start eat each other!

It's funny how it's always the 1 dude who's the family spokesman huh...

The brothers, sisters, hubbies, wifeys & pet iguanas never say beep. (until called out like just now & then sometimes make a guest appearance. i know i know their english sux and that's why...)

Just because there's a family & id copies can be produced doesn't mean that whole family is in fact playing this game.

I take OP as a nice lil warning shot for all the alt farmers.

I myself do not support it when players register their entire family and manage all these avatars and this is called multiaccount, but in this situation you can easily check that it was 2 individual players at least looked at the tracker.

Was thinking the same thing. Lets hope OPs ban is permanently :)

You're a cheat and always have been.

You finally got caught.

You finally got banned.

Coming here to cry about it only proves that everything you lack in morality and integrity, you also lack in dignity.

Good riddance.

Fuck off.

Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation.

To be objective, everything else posted here is irrelevant. If he did something else that deserved a ban then it should have happened at the time.

The issue here is as stated. He provided the documents requested. So the only possible issue is auction manipulation.

Xen I talked and wondered what is the manipulation of the auction in live support and they explained to me that this is when you artificially inflate prices for certain things well, or turn artificially down, but my brother and I used to trade and hand over different things and loot, but he spent a lot of time on another planet and he had no time to expose them for auction,in general, I wanted to say that there was no manipulation of the auction

Was thinking the same thing. Lets hope OPs ban is permanently :)

everything is clear here those who in me see a competitor in this game will pour mud but I would like to tell you that if you have any facts then introduce them here and we will publicly disassemble them and say that you are a fraud scammer anyone can. I have nothing to hide and the same thing I said to MA. If there are any questions then you ask but in response silence. If something in my actions was not correct, then explain it to me, but at the moment I do not see anything illegal

Xen I talked and wondered what is the manipulation of the auction in live support and they explained to me that this is when you artificially inflate prices for certain things well, or turn artificially down, but my brother and I used to trade and hand over different things and loot, but he spent a lot of time on another planet and he had no time to expose them for auction,in general, I wanted to say that there was no manipulation of the auction

And what about the deeds ? Your brother hold the Ark deeds orders in Arkadia for a while . Explain this pls :yay:

Last edited:
and what's Alina's problem ???. I have participated in many events and my English is not very good and I can not always interpret the rules and therefore was disqualified, or is this on tvoymu reason ban?

i got same problem as Oleg :)

This thread makes me LOL.

MA has done their job here - preventing a bot'er from exploiting the game. Fair and square. In my opinion, MA got no obligations what so ever in this matter.
Now you're probably asking how I know that you're botting. Well, one time at WL07 spawn I noticed your avatar was acting strange so I ran up and faced you with my avatar and stood/jumped in front of you for a good 10 minutes. Your avatar did exactly what bots does - trying to avoid the obstacle by going around it. You didn't say jack shit - a normal person would. Other people has done this as well when they've seen your avatar botting (standing infront of you or shooting the same mob without reaction from your part).

Well done MA :wtg:

MA has done their job here - preventing a bot'er from exploiting the game. Fair and square. In my opinion, MA got no obligations what so ever in this matter.
Now you're probably asking how I know that you're botting. Well, one time at WL07 spawn I noticed your avatar was acting strange so I ran up and faced you with my avatar and stood/jumped in front of you for a good 10 minutes. Your avatar did exactly what bots does - trying to avoid the obstacle by going around it. You didn't say jack shit - a normal person would. Other people has done this as well when they've seen your avatar botting (standing infront of you or shooting the same mob without reaction from your part).

Yeah and i think most ppl still remember why he got asked to leave WSS back then:laugh:

Yeah and i think most ppl still remember why he got asked to leave WSS back then:laugh:

I have not been asked to leave the WSS, I'm thinking that someone from the old WSS players can confirm this easily, but I left because for some people it was not pleasant for me to be in the same soс

To say MA are being shady trying to grab your 40k is a load of BS and its pretty lame to try and throw shade on them on forum hoping to apply some kind of pressure. I've withdrawn waaaaaaaaay more than that recently and had my IRL peddies delivered in a timely fashion, zero complaints here!

I'm 100% certain MA have valid reason for their investigation and you're just going to have to ride it out. If you're found guilty and perm banned GJ MA on cleaning up the game a little, and if found innocent GJ MA on your thorough investigation.

As to those items you've borrowed from others which are currently locked on your ava to be honest that's their own fault for being dumb enough to loan items to someone its well known has had "issues" with following the rules of the game and is likely to be subject to this kind of action.

I just do not pay attention to autistics lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

so put orders it s Exploit ?? i donno that

Its all circle around mistakes . You keep your order there and outbiding anyone who try to mess whit you . In the end you finish whit dominating the high order price while you still selling your deeds in higher than you pay . And mistakes are just bonus for you . And this is what i see a exploit or manipulate you call it

Meanwhile Calypso Land Deed price for today is +1313 . Someone bite again :eyecrazy:

I have not been asked to leave the WSS, I'm thinking that someone from the old WSS players can confirm this easily, but I left because for some people it was not pleasant for me to be in the same soс

A former wss member reminded me of the situation. cuz you got warned by your socs mate that what you were doing wasnt ok. Cuz they wouldnt have ppl in soc that didnt play by the book.

To say MA are being shady trying to grab your 40k is a load of BS and its pretty lame to try and throw shade on them on forum hoping to apply some kind of pressure. I've withdrawn waaaaaaaaay more than that recently and had my IRL peddies delivered in a timely fashion, zero complaints here!

I'm 100% certain MA have valid reason for their investigation and you're just going to have to ride it out. If you're found guilty and perm banned GJ MA on cleaning up the game a little, and if found innocent GJ MA on your thorough investigation.

As to those items you've borrowed from others which are currently locked on your ava to be honest that's their own fault for being dumb enough to loan items to someone its well known has had "issues" with following the rules of the game and is likely to be subject to this kind of action.

I said already above that if there are any questions to me then why does not MA ask me them but only asked for certified copies and on this silence. for 3 months you can investigate the criminal case. As for the withdrawal of money, I just put forward my assumptions.

Its all circle around mistakes . You keep your order there and outbiding anyone who try to mess whit you . In the end you finish whit dominating the high order price while you still selling your deeds in higher than you pay . And mistakes are just bonus for you . And this is what i see a exploit or manipulate you call it

Meanwhile Calypso Land Deed price for today is +1313 . Someone bite again :eyecrazy:

if I put a warrant and it's someone who interrupted according to your I must give it up ???. This market is the one who will give a great price always wins.

if I put a warrant and it's someone who interrupted according to your I must give it up ???. This market is the one who will give a great price always wins.

Its were moral step and you lack on it . Like you see MA are laying in our feedbacks to imrove game mechanics or game play . When was last time you report for a bug or wanted to help them improve ?

Also you may used bot or something because if was so easy to outbid whit 0,01 - 24/7 in a matter of minute . There is defenitly not a man power behind it xD

I spend more time in forum lately than in game so wishing you a great summer :dunce::yay:

just one last thing :D Hunting whit sleipnir is also available but people don't do it . What can MA done in this case ??? I thing nothing

At this moments its same on deeds . I am sure they are looking for how to prevent or repair but meanwhile you driving price up for all of us and making money in back of ma and stupid players .

Its were moral step and you lack on it . Like you see MA are laying in our feedbacks to imrove game mechanics or game play . When was last time you report for a bug or wanted to help them improve ?

Also you may used bot or something because if was so easy to outbid whit 0,01 - 24/7 in a matter of minute . There is defenitly not a man power behind it xD

I spend more time in forum lately than in game so wishing you a great summer :dunce::yay:

just one last thing :D Hunting whit sleipnir is also available but people don't do it . What can MA done in this case ??? I thing nothing

At this moments its same on deeds . I am sure they are looking for how to prevent or repair but meanwhile you driving price up for all of us and making money in back of ma and stupid players .

If you have such a program, I would be happy to buy it lol, you clearly do not understand what you are talking about at it

Status
Back