Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by King Took View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, It's taking way too long.. Whether you crossed the line or not.. They should tell you if the ban is perma or not. Not beat around the bush and/or stall it. Crazy to see the logs you post here.. Trying to get in touch with them and wanting to know the outcome. And I can't blame you for wanting to know, tbh.. I know a lot of big traders and investors that got banned.. Some got back into the game with another name.. It's crazy.. A lot of shady stuff still happens if you ask me.. But who am I to judge. I play my own game and only hear these stories. I also still love this game. Best is to be fair and trade fair. Not cross the line with many alts and do bug abuse and market manip in order to be leading in trading. That does not end well.

But that's just something we all know. Emotions can run high in this game. Jealousy and greed can be a trigger for a lot of traders.. Trade/Invest smart but do it fair. That will get you a long way in this game.

It's not this game btw. I played many games and most not being a RCE.. People still trade and sell credits or items in a black market kind of fashion. People selling their accounts... stuff like that. It's human nature to do these things. Some people only care about making money, even if it means others have to suffer for it.. While others try to help other people all the time..

Good luck with the support ticket train, though. Hope you will know the outcome soon.
    when they closed those supports im sure they gave an answer , he is just playing the victim card

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    King Richie Took
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    when they closed those supports im sure they gave an answer , he is just playing the victim card
    Yea true Alina, could be

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    Yes that's your opinion
    Alina is one of my haters

Hi,

wasent InvisibleAndre camping CP for a good ammount of time? Dont remeber right name who it was, lol.

While i was doing there 1y ago my 5K stage Krelting, i think i saw him/someone on the bigger maturity of Kreltin grinding and jumping backwords, as i was trying couple of times the bigger ones.

Somwhere is a vid of Dasp at F.O.M.A. how one guy hunting them with back jumping style and he was teleproting somehow, to avoid decay.

At some point this guy stoped to be there. Duno exactly time, but till i finished my 5K Kreltin, he didint comed back or he did 2-3 months break xD

Might InvisibleAndre was doing it the same way on big Krelting and got catched with 0 decay costs or very low.

When am wrong, pls correct me.

Kreltin 63 158 PED, 614 globals, him 5th favorite mob

greetings forest900

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forest900 View Post
    Hi,

wasent InvisibleAndre camping CP for a good ammount of time? Dont remeber right name who it was, lol.

While i was doing there 1y ago my 5K stage Krelting, i think i saw him/someone on the bigger maturity of Kreltin grinding and jumping backwords, as i was trying couple of times the bigger ones.

Somwhere is a vid of Dasp at F.O.M.A. how one guy hunting them with back jumping style and he was teleproting somehow, to avoid decay.

At some point this guy stoped to be there. Duno exactly time, but till i finished my 5K Kreltin, he didint comed back or he did 2-3 months break xD

Might InvisibleAndre was doing it the same way on big Krelting and got catched with 0 decay costs or very low.

When am wrong, pls correct me.

Kreltin 63 158 PED, 614 globals, him 5th favorite mob

greetings forest900
    Many hunters were running and shooting proterons like this. Those who didn't see them call it exploit because if they have high movement speed and its looking like they teleport.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    If Andre has started the process with regards to suing, then it is in MA's best interest to no longer communicate with him via support messages. They will leave everything up to the lawers now and the outcome will only be known once its all over, which could be years.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    If Andre has started the process with regards to suing, then it is in MA's best interest to no longer communicate with him via support messages. They will leave everything up to the lawers now and the outcome will only be known once its all over, which could be years.
    that's right, but I had no choice but to do it, all that asked MA I did everything but just sit and wait for years I'm not ready and I'm sure of my truth and victory.
    and Yes it can take 1-2 years

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    that's right, but I had no choice but to do it, all that asked MA I did everything but just sit and wait for years I'm not ready and I'm sure of my truth and victory.
    and Yes it can take 1-2 years
    If you have already filed a law suit, and you have already done everything required of you, and you know they will not likely respond to you until the investigation is complete, and you know it can take several years, then why are you still posting on this thread? It would seem to me that the thread has run it's course and should be closed, especially if it could potentially interfere with the investigation.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Brendan Slick Gould
    Society
    General - NBK Army
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    If you have already filed a law suit, and you have already done everything required of you, and you know they will not likely respond to you until the investigation is complete, and you know it can take several years, then why are you still posting on this thread? It would seem to me that the thread has run it's course and should be closed, especially if it could potentially interfere with the investigation.
    I agree.. and I think this thread should be closed.
    "We don't know when it's over, but, as long as we got today, and you got a choice,
    why would you choose to make it a bad day?"
    Jerry Doyle - 1956-2016

Site Admin
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Since it appears this issue has been escalated to a legal dispute, I will now lock this thread.

If the thread starter wishes to comment further after any potential resolution has been reached, please contact me via PM.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44