Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Images
    if the sum of the 40kpeds equals the sum collected on the 2 avatars but retrieve on 1, there is no chance that it advances quickly your answer
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lethal Greeneyed Kookaburra
    Share your problem with Bramley HunterZ Tex it could be 9years since he's waiting

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you're just sick paranoid man.

I am sick paranoid man ? Is that what google translate give ya

Please share whit comunity what is your connect whit avatar "ANOTHER GREATEST TRADE"
    Why you ignoring it ?

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KokaBurra View Post
    Share your problem with Bramley HunterZ Tex it could be 9years since he's waiting
    who is it ? that guy play Hunterz soc ?
    if this is the player whom I think has blocked it on immediately and it was due to the fact that they used a bot. I wanted to say that it's a completely different situation
    Last edited by InvisibleAndre; 12-30-2018 at 18:12.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    11 mouth invistigation

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    СССР
    Images
    What's happening with the game? what are you doing MA?
    Trust is it important part of the relation between players and MA. Who will invest money in this game, if MA don't explain the blame and don't show him evidence.
    Anybody know theory of adam smith's invisible hand. Not many people understand that, how is it work. So many participants in the eu market who influence on price any items, why ma is thinking that andrey had done some think illegal. Only blah blah blah there is nothing concrete, iam about MA, and the players just pour water here.
    In my opinion MA should be extremely clear to say what is happening why the avatar is blocked or to unblock it and apologize, if not, time to think about the trial.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr Infinity Infinity
    Images
    I saw some names pass by of a few resellers. I guess they get banned cause of using multiple avatars. When 1 of them get locked they use an other avatar to trade in auction..
    For me its very obvious. Cause they set orders on the same items. Like aud's. Cld's..but also conductors/springs. And ofcourse the explosive p.IV bp. and some other items.
    The avatars have the same behaviour in the price they set orders. They are online the same time. Not tracable by player register.
    I know cause i have been here trading in auction for years now.
    Right now the most active avatar is Alex Star Grey. I bet its an alt of 1 of the guys that is banned, almost 100% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    I saw some names pass by of a few resellers. I guess they get banned cause of using multiple avatars. When 1 of them get locked they use an other avatar to trade in auction..
    For me its very obvious. Cause they set orders on the same items. Like aud's. Cld's..but also conductors/springs. And ofcourse the explosive p.IV bp. and some other items.
    The avatars have the same behaviour in the price they set orders. They are online the same time. Not tracable by player register.
    Right now the most active avatar is Alex Star Grey. I bet its an alt of 1 of the guys that is banned, almost 100% certain.
    ever tried selling ep3/4 bp? within 30mins star alex will undercut you even if he already has like 3 up.

Quote Originally Posted by laredo View Post
    What's happening with the game? what are you doing MA?
    Trust is it important part of the relation between players and MA. Who will invest money in this game, if MA don't explain the blame and don't show him evidence.
    Anybody know theory of adam smith's invisible hand. Not many people understand that, how is it work. So many participants in the eu market who influence on price any items, why ma is thinking that andrey had done some think illegal. Only blah blah blah there is nothing concrete, iam about MA, and the players just pour water here.
    In my opinion MA should be extremely clear to say what is happening why the avatar is blocked or to unblock it and apologize, if not, time to think about the trial.
    Wait , wait , wait a min and what about

Another Greatest Trade

Russian Gamers in their finest
    Last edited by Mac Farmer; 01-12-2019 at 17:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Great points also have you checked auction recently i dont see any explosive offers from him
    They will end up not so untouchable

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast