Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    Lal.

Withdrawing is not a problem. Andrey have withdrawn 8x times the money he have deposited ...
    And me 13x times the depo amount. So that is not an issue at all!

Problem is the ignoring part from MA. But yeah... The case is closed now as its already gone or going to sue.
    So lets see the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lal.

Withdrawing is not a problem. Andrey have withdrawn 8x times the money he have deposited ...
    And me 13x times the depo amount. So that is not an issue at all!

Problem is the ignoring part from MA. But yeah... The case is closed now as its already gone or going to sue.
    So lets see the outcome
    because we know how much you would have withdrawn if they banned botting

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    There is still no permanent ban for Andrew?!
    Maybe he really is not guilty?

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    no Ban just locked and quit

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    stop lying u got perma

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    King Richie Took
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Yoohoo!

Well was an interesting read. I don't know Andre personally but I have seen his name in the game.

People who know me, know that I have been around for a long time and I have dealt with many many traders on the auction. Fighting eachother constantly. Having meetings with eachother. Making price arrangements.. Whispers to please do the same price and stop fighting plz.... Nowadays I really don't have to anymore. Sometimes i Still order something here and there and usually end up fighting for a bit.. To me it's just business. You get used to it. Most of the names passed here are daytraders who always resell the stuff they order on a daily basis. Be it deeds or minerals or.. well anything that has a legitimate demand.

Just keep fighting them.. Usually they outorder you with 0,01 or so but if you raise high enough they stop or they sometimes flood you out of the way too. Either way worked for me. I never had problems with these guys myself although it can be annoying.

Fun fact for you guys about who ever i dont even care Natalya Xpronto is... There was a time when AUDs really spiked hard on demand after coming from 40-45ea just after becoming tradeable.. At some point they caved in again and i remember talking to a socm8 back then about AUDs becoming cheaper again... The price was around 54ped per deed again.. my socm8 was gonna wait a bit longer but I had ped free at that time and so i decided to order some. I mean they came from 80 back to 54.. That alone peaked my interest! I placed the leading order and, to no surprise, someone else outordered me right away. So i kept fighting him for a bit, not giving up. And i noticed that Xpronto was placing packs on as I was fighting. At some point.. after an hour of fighting or so... I got my orders flooded. I think it was Xpronto who wanted to flood me out of the way.. (Usually they flood my orders to get rid of me) But I kept making new orders and was like tyvm come again and he did. I packed thousands of auds for 54.. At some point the selling stopped and figured I got enough of them.. Then a month later i stopped playing for other reasons.. Came back like 4-6 months later and was happy to see auds back at 75-80each. So yeah I think it was Xpronto that made me a lot of money on AUDs. I think it was. So thanks for that if it was you :P
    I always traded in the game. In the past I really had to as a non deposittor. And knew others who did the same thing so why not I if that is a good way to build up PEDs to enjoy playing with. Nowaydays I tend to trade long term and only sell when there is a genuine demand indicator.

Anyways thought it would be fun to share that experience with you. You can trade and order in this game.. Its just business.. But I always try to be respectful. Sometimes I see stories here about ppl making a mistake and trying to contact the buyer but the buyer will just shut up and be greedy and keep his winnings.. I mean.. Its the game that offers it and the trader didn't make the mistake. But the thing is... When they make a mistake themselves.. like what happened to some big traders in the past.. they will scream and whine like babies on the forum... So I kinda disrespect that. If they take the mistake its all good but if they make a mistake themselves.. whine whine..

Once i got a pm from someone who made a mistake to one of my orders back in the day. I made a deal with him and paid him most of it back. He agreed also acknowledging his own mistake. was content. No whine needed or a support case... So even though I have traded a lot in the past. I still respect others too.

Fishing for mistakes is what happens. The game offers it. I hate it too because I find it unfair for ppl that invest into deeds for full price and then due to too many downward spikes... see the prices on their investment fall again.. Usually it wont matter and the prices adjust back.. But yea it still is somewhat flawed to me on these 0ped tt deeds , for instance. But also.. be vigilant people.. triple check... be smart.. understand the game mechanics.. Do your homework too...

So Andre is still waiting? Sure takes a long time... It took me a while to read through all of it. Was interesting stuff.. Whatever you did they sure need their time to investigate. Im in no place to judge so I wont. I just know MA has always been fair to me.

Will supscribe out of curiosity.

Richie

Oh NO, not this thread again..

Andre please go Invisible for real !

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by King Took View Post
    Yoohoo!

Well was an interesting read. I don't know Andre personally but I have seen his name in the game.

People who know me, know that I have been around for a long time and I have dealt with many many traders on the auction. Fighting eachother constantly. Having meetings with eachother. Making price arrangements.. Whispers to please do the same price and stop fighting plz.... Nowadays I really don't have to anymore. Sometimes i Still order something here and there and usually end up fighting for a bit.. To me it's just business. You get used to it. Most of the names passed here are daytraders who always resell the stuff they order on a daily basis. Be it deeds or minerals or.. well anything that has a legitimate demand.

Just keep fighting them.. Usually they outorder you with 0,01 or so but if you raise high enough they stop or they sometimes flood you out of the way too. Either way worked for me. I never had problems with these guys myself although it can be annoying.

Fun fact for you guys about who ever i dont even care Natalya Xpronto is... There was a time when AUDs really spiked hard on demand after coming from 40-45ea just after becoming tradeable.. At some point they caved in again and i remember talking to a socm8 back then about AUDs becoming cheaper again... The price was around 54ped per deed again.. my socm8 was gonna wait a bit longer but I had ped free at that time and so i decided to order some. I mean they came from 80 back to 54.. That alone peaked my interest! I placed the leading order and, to no surprise, someone else outordered me right away. So i kept fighting him for a bit, not giving up. And i noticed that Xpronto was placing packs on as I was fighting. At some point.. after an hour of fighting or so... I got my orders flooded. I think it was Xpronto who wanted to flood me out of the way.. (Usually they flood my orders to get rid of me) But I kept making new orders and was like tyvm come again and he did. I packed thousands of auds for 54.. At some point the selling stopped and figured I got enough of them.. Then a month later i stopped playing for other reasons.. Came back like 4-6 months later and was happy to see auds back at 75-80each. So yeah I think it was Xpronto that made me a lot of money on AUDs. I think it was. So thanks for that if it was you :P
    I always traded in the game. In the past I really had to as a non deposittor. And knew others who did the same thing so why not I if that is a good way to build up PEDs to enjoy playing with. Nowaydays I tend to trade long term and only sell when there is a genuine demand indicator.

Anyways thought it would be fun to share that experience with you. You can trade and order in this game.. Its just business.. But I always try to be respectful. Sometimes I see stories here about ppl making a mistake and trying to contact the buyer but the buyer will just shut up and be greedy and keep his winnings.. I mean.. Its the game that offers it and the trader didn't make the mistake. But the thing is... When they make a mistake themselves.. like what happened to some big traders in the past.. they will scream and whine like babies on the forum... So I kinda disrespect that. If they take the mistake its all good but if they make a mistake themselves.. whine whine..

Once i got a pm from someone who made a mistake to one of my orders back in the day. I made a deal with him and paid him most of it back. He agreed also acknowledging his own mistake. was content. No whine needed or a support case... So even though I have traded a lot in the past. I still respect others too.

Fishing for mistakes is what happens. The game offers it. I hate it too because I find it unfair for ppl that invest into deeds for full price and then due to too many downward spikes... see the prices on their investment fall again.. Usually it wont matter and the prices adjust back.. But yea it still is somewhat flawed to me on these 0ped tt deeds , for instance. But also.. be vigilant people.. triple check... be smart.. understand the game mechanics.. Do your homework too...

So Andre is still waiting? Sure takes a long time... It took me a while to read through all of it. Was interesting stuff.. Whatever you did they sure need their time to investigate. Im in no place to judge so I wont. I just know MA has always been fair to me.

Will supscribe out of curiosity.

Richie

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    stop lying u got perma
    Alina not need to worry for me, I simply await the court and believe me when all will end I you all will talk, and the avatar I have active simply MA nothing me to answer but nothing wait that will tell court, they not lead nor no investigations and simply stalling time and not want give me money.
    Аbove in the pictures you can see that the account is active and the threads are open and there is no response for a long time

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    King Richie Took
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    Well, It's taking way too long.. Whether you crossed the line or not.. They should tell you if the ban is perma or not. Not beat around the bush and/or stall it. Crazy to see the logs you post here.. Trying to get in touch with them and wanting to know the outcome. And I can't blame you for wanting to know, tbh.. I know a lot of big traders and investors that got banned.. Some got back into the game with another name.. It's crazy.. A lot of shady stuff still happens if you ask me.. But who am I to judge. I play my own game and only hear these stories. I also still love this game. Best is to be fair and trade fair. Not cross the line with many alts and do bug abuse and market manip in order to be leading in trading. That does not end well.

But that's just something we all know. Emotions can run high in this game. Jealousy and greed can be a trigger for a lot of traders.. Trade/Invest smart but do it fair. That will get you a long way in this game.

It's not this game btw. I played many games and most not being a RCE.. People still trade and sell credits or items in a black market kind of fashion. People selling their accounts... stuff like that. It's human nature to do these things. Some people only care about making money, even if it means others have to suffer for it.. While others try to help other people all the time..

Good luck with the support ticket train, though. Hope you will know the outcome soon.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast