MA is leading an unfair game

Status
I think it is more of bidding thing. ;)

EX: I have an item for sale
Someone bids a price..then I get my Aunt fanny to over bid that bid
then my brother bids over his price..
then my sister's neighbor bids....etc..etc..rinse repeat.
( at the same time in cahoots )

Then it appears item is high value and will pay exorbitant price, next person goes by the stats on said item to sell and decides to sell at bs price...It really is elementary.

That is just a rough example of AH manipulation, or should I say one of them. :cool:

bargain for any thing is normal and raise the price of only 1 ped, in this there is nothing in my opinion. my brother played in general on another planet and even if he wanted he would not be able to do so and I again tell you all that he and I are different players

For people looking for a TLDR version of this thread:

InvisibleAndre and his brother apparently got locked for 3 months. Something about multi account and market manipulation. After he was communicated this, was then put on hold for 3 months so far and decided he didnt want to wait longer.

Character InvisibleAndre: Got caught red handed trapping Eomons on Video (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263449-Opalo-Eomons)
Got called out for botting, person claiming she jumped infront of him for 10 minutes (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644815&viewfull=1#post3644815)
InvisibleAndre defence "I just do not pay attention to autistics lol" (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644822&viewfull=1#post3644822)
^So obviously he continued with his botlike mannerism and behaviour. :lolup::lolup:

Defenders:
TheRock, botter extraordinaire being caught numerous times on videos himself
Zayka, another botting enthusiast (Please, dont take my word for it. Feel free to make your own vids of him, commonly found north of Fort Fury hunting Caperons)

Rest of the community appears to have a set of eyes with them today and realizes this guy should stay down and are happy MA finally got rid of him.

Fun bonus mateiral consists of the ever so clever Euphoria talking about "alts" (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644775&viewfull=1#post3644775) from her imaginary high horse while she's busy wasting someone elses money on the "The Infamous Serenity" avatar. Seemingly completely oblivious of the irony. :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

My own thoughts to the matter are along the lines of everyone else: good riddance. Except I do think, cheater or not, that he shouldn't be completely ignored like this. We're all humans afterall.

GG for this one:lolup:

But lets keep it to the facts, i am allowed to hunt that avatar and it has been confermered by MA 2 times now, so what we doing isnt cheating or against any rules of MA:wtg:
And since everyone knows it cuz im streaming it almost everyday, its not something thats a secret or never has been.

But lets keep it to the facts, i am allowed to hunt that avatar and it has been confermered by MA 2 times now, so what we doing isnt cheating or against any rules of MA:wtg:
And since everyone knows it cuz im streaming it almost everyday, its not something thats a secret or never has been.

Yes direct General feeling that when someone writes in my support that this avatar is necessarily a cheater :yay::yay::yay:

Yes direct General feeling that when someone writes in my support that this avatar is necessarily a cheater :yay::yay::yay:

Uhm.. No she's not. :scratch2:
She made it kinda clear in the post above. MA has approved of her playing on another avatar.

Just stop whining and admit it, you botted, got caught and are now banned. Suit yourself! Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

Uhm.. No she's not. :scratch2:
She made it kinda clear in the post above. MA has approved of her playing on another avatar.

Just stop whining and admit it, you botted, got caught and are now banned. Suit yourself! Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

I have someone to blame ??? I told her the story of what happened to me and I want clarification from MA. Nobody caught me and I'm not whining here.

Never mind. made clear.

Last edited:
bgf9000.jpg

Mindark tend to only use one gun, so if they are aiming at you, you are potentially in big trouble.

That is not a Tazar.

bgf9000.jpg

Mindark tend to only use one gun, so if they are aiming at you, you are potentially in big trouble.

That is not a Tazar.

what I do not understood Mega what you mean, please explain

He probably meant that MA either ignore what you do or hit you with permaban.

I'm interested in the details of the whole matter that they are allegedly investigating and they are just silent and do not explain anything

they are just silent and do not explain anything

This always amazes me also when I read PCF.

How about you (who ever reads it) got thrown in jail, don't you wanna know what you are accused of?
So that you could at least try to defend yourself.

Wel the MA muppets probably don't wanna lose their face in case they made a mistake, they rather give the player a bad name.
And ofc they know that people that get locked will probably make it public. (at least some do)
And if those that get locked would give the reason in public, after MA muppets gave them the reason, then people would at least know what they have to watch out for to not get locked.
Atm it just feels like don't get involved in anything because they can and will lock your account.
Another good reason to not put your money on the line here. (For the so called Investors)

So when you click the cashout button, they get red flags, and close your account, to investigate into your past, only to see if they can find any reason to not pay you.
How about they get red flags if you depo if you have done some shady things in the past, maybe they also should say then, no we can't take your depo as you where a shady player before.
Mmm not going to happen I think :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, if you fucked up something, well then the ban is ok for me :rolleyes:

Edit:
I don't support anyone that is cheating ofc.
But with something like market manupilation you have to be carefull when and how to accuse someone for it.
There are alot of examples out there that could be pointed out as market manupilation.
But with a free market it's hard to tell when there was manupilation.
I do my own research, and value things on my own way, and I don't look at the MU history, as that realy does not tell me what I should value an item at.

Some items are, let's say +1 worth imo, and to someone else it could be worth +1k
(only because it's a unique item)
just as an example.
If that makes sence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love being threatened for posting in a forum. Ya'll are so fucking cool.

Someone has threatened you?

I guess it must be some little boy who was online without his mummy knowing..........

Why so much talk ? You guys know what change if this guy will remain banned or no ? Nothing ! Some of you should stop act like you really care , because it isn’t true . You don’t give a fuck about him or any other. Why don’t we try to do a constructive discussion about something helpful, about something that might help all of us . Screw Invisible , he is banned . Play some Mario for the god sake .

it afects all

Some say that this is not they problem, ok May be at that moment is is not, but one day when you will get banned for unknown reason, for unknown time this can become anyone's problem who has a bit more than 100 USD in game, and avatar trained for years.

Yes if, you have done something wrong there should be penalty, BUT there have to be possibility to explain, and get some explanation as well why you get banned.
And all thouse other explanations what it might be, what some one has done years ago, is total bullish. I can bet that most of old big avatars exploited all what was possible to exploit, skiling also is kinda exploiting, find mobs that gives better skills, sit there and fap -- come one, nearly all did that 10 years ago, now its not possible, as mobs stop give skils, BUT what now, all those ( I will not name) will be banned tomorrow?

Some soc exploited ( yes whole soc member who could) CP palace to get mutated bones after every server restart, and other cases - each bone 400-600 ped, come on, real exploit - somehow dont know any banning case, ye some get 3 day ban for mob train, but now mob trains are allowed in pvp, so back on the track.

If have broke the rules (if there is such rule at that moment) you need to be punished, BUT there have to be information, that, this is punishment for this or that, and that included -- that ,that and that, 3 month is more than enough to understand what avatar has done, its software , nearly any action is logged.
And MA declares them as financial institution.

Also ca

Why so much talk ? You guys know what change if this guy will remain banned or no ? Nothing ! Some of you should stop act like you really care , because it isn’t true . You don’t give a fuck about him or any other. Why don’t we try to do a constructive discussion about something helpful, about something that might help all of us . Screw Invisible , he is banned . Play some Mario for the god sake .

I do care alot about cheaters in this game, and I hope I'm not the only one.

It's sad enough to know that the only people able to "win" in this game are traders.
Would be nice if MA don't let cheaters get your money, my money, our money...

Yes if, you have done something wrong there should be penalty, BUT there have to be possibility to explain, and get some explanation as well why you get banned...

First he didn't been banned yet.

Second, there is an investigation underway, so MA don't have to tell anything to the "suspect".

Andre should know this since he works for police... :rolleyes:

Some say that this is not they problem, ok May be at that moment is is not, but one day when you will get banned for unknown reason, for unknown time this can become anyone's problem who has a bit more than 100 USD in game, and avatar trained for years.

Yes if, you have done something wrong there should be penalty, BUT there have to be possibility to explain, and get some explanation as well why you get banned.
And all thouse other explanations what it might be, what some one has done years ago, is total bullish. I can bet that most of old big avatars exploited all what was possible to exploit, skiling also is kinda exploiting, find mobs that gives better skills, sit there and fap -- come one, nearly all did that 10 years ago, now its not possible, as mobs stop give skils, BUT what now, all those ( I will not name) will be banned tomorrow?

Some soc exploited ( yes whole soc member who could) CP palace to get mutated bones after every server restart, and other cases - each bone 400-600 ped, come on, real exploit - somehow dont know any banning case, ye some get 3 day ban for mob train, but now mob trains are allowed in pvp, so back on the track.

If have broke the rules (if there is such rule at that moment) you need to be punished, BUT there have to be information, that, this is punishment for this or that, and that included -- that ,that and that, 3 month is more than enough to understand what avatar has done, its software , nearly any action is logged.
And MA declares them as financial institution.

Also ca

I:smoke:t was said very well.
The most interesting MA always says you invest in a game that will help the economy but invest for what ???? 3 months to sit locked and without any explanation

Since MA doesn't generally publish these things on the forums, all we get is one side of the story. So in the end, this is between InvisibleAndre and MA.

So yes, I'll withhold judgement for Invisible, but I'm also not going to judge MA, since all we get is a one sided story here.

MA doesn't tell much becuase that would give exploiters more information about how to not get caught. Police doesn't share their methods too in real life. Also MA is not very good in communication - no surprise here. But since investigation is ongoing, they could let him play and just put withdrawal on hold.

But I think they should start using timed bans as a warnings before hitting somebody with permaban on first offence. Something like written warning on first offence, 1 day ban on 2nd, 1 week on 3rd, 1 month 4th and only then permaban - something like that.

...locked and without any explanation

They have given you an explanation. You told us that in the OP. Now you and your fans keep saying there is no explanation. There is. You are locked because you are under investigation for auction manipulation and for using multiple accounts. That is an explanation.

I think this is one of the most important threads in my 7 years in game. I am not going to make any statements as to who is right and who is wrong, but I think the final outcome of this situation will set precedents for the whole of EU going forward

I only hope it does not stop being dynamic

(side note - whatever happens I have throughly enjoyed this thread)

it is like a cross between jeremy kyle and judge judy

If you have been unfairly locked, you will be unlocked after the investigation.

In the meantime, I'm afraid you''ll have to have a cup of tea. :computer: and wait it out.

"Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation. In order to proceed with this investigation, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public."

Taken from OPs first post, seems pretty self-explanatory to me why he is undergoing investigation. :confused:

This always amazes me also when I read PCF.

How about you (who ever reads it) got thrown in jail, don't you wanna know what you are accused of?
So that you could at least try to defend yourself.

Wel the MA muppets probably don't wanna lose their face in case they made a mistake, they rather give the player a bad name.
And ofc they know that people that get locked will probably make it public. (at least some do)
And if those that get locked would give the reason in public, after MA muppets gave them the reason, then people would at least know what they have to watch out for to not get locked.
Atm it just feels like don't get involved in anything because they can and will lock your account.
Another good reason to not put your money on the line here. (For the so called Investors)

So when you click the cashout button, they get red flags, and close your account, to investigate into your past, only to see if they can find any reason to not pay you.
How about they get red flags if you depo if you have done some shady things in the past, maybe they also should say then, no we can't take your depo as you where a shady player before.
Mmm not going to happen I think :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, if you fucked up something, well then the ban is ok for me :rolleyes:

"Your account was blocked due to an ongoing investigation of a potential multiple account abuse and auction manipulation. In order to proceed with this investigation, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo identification. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public."

Taken from OPs first post, seems pretty self-explanatory to me why he is undergoing investigation. :confused:

Yes I did read it indeed, but at the moment that I was writing that post I wasn't aware anymore. :rolleyes:
And also if he's guilty, ban him ofc, please do. :laugh:

MA doesn't tell much becuase that would give exploiters more information about how to not get caught. Police doesn't share their methods too in real life. Also MA is not very good in communication - no surprise here. But since investigation is ongoing, they could let him play and just put withdrawal on hold.

But I think they should start using timed bans as a warnings before hitting somebody with permaban on first offence. Something like written warning on first offence, 1 day ban on 2nd, 1 week on 3rd, 1 month 4th and only then permaban - something like that.

I believe contrary that they must explain the or different action if it is illegal or wrong. I agree that there must be consistent penalties for offences

They have given you an explanation. You told us that in the OP. Now you and your fans keep saying there is no explanation. There is. You are locked because you are under investigation for auction manipulation and for using multiple accounts. That is an explanation.

Oleg I have already said that it was not. I want to understand what I was doing and as I said above, my brother and I are totally different players.

If you have been unfairly locked, you will be unlocked after the investigation.

In the meantime, I'm afraid you''ll have to have a cup of tea. :computer: and wait it out.

Mega you can not imagine how many cups of tea was drunk for 95 days, and not only tea :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You have been caught cheating whith Eomons.
You have been caught cheating, using a bot on Warlocks.

I don't mention the fact that many peoples know you as an Auction manipulator, and alot of them know you are using many differents avatars, since I have no proofs for that.

But you are right on one point, in the title, MA is unfair.
Because if they were fair, you should have been banned a long time ago for the only 2 first facts. :wise:

My guess is that you are a pizza delivery man, because policemen eats pizza too.
You delivered some at policestation, then you can say that you "work for" police... :rolleyes:

No he probably is police.

The Russian police and government are among the most corrupt in the world i have zero sympathy for you and happy your banned.

And what had this to do with the the Russian police and government? I have friends the are in Russia and are Police or Goverment member, the are very nice, friendly and great Humans. The make a great work and try to help the people in Russia.

Last edited:
Ahh the Koter and his army do you remember it ?

If i was MA i will check every Withdraw or Support case cause Russian players

Double check tripple check :laugh:

Status
Back